U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-21-2009, 07:17 AM

7,126 posts, read 13,814,828 times

Advertisements

That's what I remember too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
Oh puuulease!

Jackie said that she "HEARD IT" from the same person at the same time Danielle did. Jackie wasn't there (at the salon when Caroline and Dina were showing the book around). Therefore, Jackie is an idiot for not catching on/following along. Jackie has some big heart? More like a big Dim Bulb flickering on/off in her born/bred las vegas brain..

Daniel or Danielle, is such the ***** bag. I don't care if you want to have sex with your 26 year old/50 year old looking "boyfriend" in any bathroom. But to say it on national tv? Then to meet Guccimodel in person (the hot phone sex guy) ....wow. And to have kids who "get it"...what an idiot.

Jackie is just stupid.

Who waits, for two hours, to confront someone, for someone else, outside of a salon? A psychopath. That would be Bev...oops, Danielle.

I knew a "Danielle" once. There is NO easy way to get rid of her. She's the type of woman who would call her all of 5 minutes BFF Jackie up and ask her why Jackie didn't put her in Jackie's wedding. And actually be ok with asking it.

Love Dina, Carolina and T.

Old 06-21-2009, 07:26 PM

1,914 posts, read 2,105,649 times
Yeah, Teresa has a 3-head.

But she does have a nice head of hair regardless...thick and wavy. Us fine and straight hair chicks (at least me) envy women with hair like that.

Old 06-21-2009, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Does anyone else think that Danielle can't live without drama and that she just eats it up? I think she feels dead inside, no happiness, no hope, so this drama she constantly stirs up is what she needs to feel alive.
Absolutely!

Some people aren't happy unless they are up to their ears in drama. They thrive on drama.

When things are going well, they are on edge waiting for "the other shoe" to drop. And if it doesn't, they create a scenario to make sure that it does.

Personally, when Danielle put the book on the table...I would have stood up and left. It's her issue. She was the only one with the problem with it at that point.

Who would have thought to "investigate" Danielle Straub? After 20 + years of a name change...ah, not so much you're going to find a connection between her stripper/kidnapper/arrest record. The girls were told/warned and did due diligence to find out who this woman, that they had been told about, really was.

And she lived up to it. Total wack job/psycho.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:40 AM

7,126 posts, read 13,814,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
Personally, when Danielle put the book on the table...I would have stood up and left. It's her issue. She was the only one with the problem with it at that point.

And she lived up to it. Total wack job/psycho.
It was Teresa's dinner party at a restaurant (why not the brownstone?)
Teresa's hubby should have told Danielle to put the book away or leave.

Old 06-22-2009, 01:07 PM

16,007 posts, read 26,131,524 times
Dina looks more like her cat every time I watch...

Old 06-22-2009, 01:24 PM

19,907 posts, read 8,199,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Dina looks more like her cat every time I watch...
Now, now,....I like her cat

Old 06-22-2009, 01:34 PM

16,007 posts, read 26,131,524 times
Yeah well the cat is hairless and Dina is spineless...

Old 06-22-2009, 01:35 PM

14,874 posts, read 23,899,346 times
So Saturday I'm out running errands while hubby is out too doing "man things" . I call home to tell him I'm done and heading that way and lo and behold the man who told me I was "NOT going to watch this housewives series" asks me about it. He is home WATCHING IT!!! Bravo runs it on Saturdays and he was doing the "man thing" by flipping channels and ran across it. He was laughing his butt off and asking me who was who. He was STILL WATCHING IT when I came home. Then he hollered out, "OUCH" and I went to see what was wrong........ he had switched the channel to baseball before as he put it, "has to turn in my man card". LOL!!!

Still need to watch last weeks episode. Might get that done tonight. I'm sure hubby will want to see it as well. lol

Old 06-22-2009, 01:36 PM

14,874 posts, read 23,899,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
Yeah well the cat is hairless and Dina is spineless...

OHMYGOD!!!! Too funny. It looks more like a rat with that tail than it does a cat. I'd also consider Dina to be a "rat" so they ARE alike.

Old 06-22-2009, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
It was Teresa's dinner party at a restaurant (why not the brownstone?)
Teresa's hubby should have told Danielle to put the book away or leave.
I don't think Teresa has any connection to the Brownstone. I'm pretty sure it's Caroline's and Dina's husbands business....Teresa is a friend of theirs.

I don't know how involved Juicy Joe likes to get (T's husband)...but I agree with you. It wasn't the place or the time and especially not with a bunch of kids in tow.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV