Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-22-2009, 10:59 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,026,589 times

Advertisements

Anyone excited about the 2-part reunion tomorrow night??

Old 06-22-2009, 11:57 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,678,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
Anyone excited about the 2-part reunion tomorrow night??
*raises hand enthusiastically*

Me me me!!!!

Old 06-23-2009, 04:05 AM

23,861 posts, read 33,523,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
I don't think Teresa has any connection to the Brownstone. I'm pretty sure it's Caroline's and Dina's husbands business....Teresa is a friend of theirs.

I don't know how involved Juicy Joe likes to get (T's husband)...but I agree with you. It wasn't the place or the time and especially not with a bunch of kids in tow.
Since they are friends, if they Brownstone is a restaurant too, I'm surprised they didn't eat there.

Yes, not with all those kids. Wouldn't want my teen sitting there.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:26 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
you better watch too.........don't make me table toss on you

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
*raises hand enthusiastically*

Me me me!!!!

Old 06-23-2009, 01:56 PM

9,718 posts, read 6,414,906 times
Just set the DVR for the early edition on the HD channel...........whooo hoooo

Old 06-23-2009, 08:45 PM

658 posts, read 1,784,970 times
How boring was this? Really the editing monkeys and Bravo should have just made this a one hour show and called it day.

I still cannot stand Caroline and Dina and didn't buy either of their crocodile tears tonight. They get so offended that people gossiped about their family's mob connection, but yet they had no problem gossiping about Danielle's past and what their actions would have on Danielle's kids. These two are the biggest liars and hypocrities ever featured on this RH franchise. For them to put a majority of the blame on Danielle for problems in their family is just another low-class move. Danielle was right; it's obvious there was tension going on between Jackie and her SIL's from way back.

Dina, Caroline and Teresa all need to go back to the truck stop they came from.

If Jackie really slapped Caroline I have so much respect for her. Who the hell is Caroline to tell Jackie how to run her household? I hope Jackie finds a way to limit her interactions with that family because that is not healthy.

Teresa is really dim; so just because a very gay man at your house finds your husband's homophobic comment funny, that means we should all just forgive Joe? Her confused look when Andy called the comment offensive just explains how stupid this girl is.

Danielle must have been on medication because she was eerily quiet and almost sedate. Somehow she managed to come off the best tonight, imo.

Thursday better be good.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:06 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,485,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Since they are friends, if they Brownstone is a restaurant too, I'm surprised they didn't eat there.

Yes, not with all those kids. Wouldn't want my teen sitting there.
I think it's jut catering (could be wrong). A friend of mine went to her niece's sweet 16 there about a year ago and she told me that there were 3 or 4 events going on all at the same time.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:11 PM

2,009 posts, read 3,779,620 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyG View Post
I think it's jut catering (could be wrong). A friend of mine went to her niece's sweet 16 there about a year ago and she told me that there were 3 or 4 events going on all at the same time.

Could be, but what about all the cash that Teresa throws all over the place? There is so much of it and her hubby is in construction? I don't know how well that's doing with the recession. Caroline is annoying, with the family crap and we all stick together, the guard dog and what not. I know alot of close families and they don't have to say it every 5 minutes like she does.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:42 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
thought someone on here said Dina is getting a divorce??
She did not say so

Old 06-23-2009, 09:55 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,593,052 times
Ehh I love Caroline and Dina. They rock Teresa did appear a little dim witted tonight but fuhget about it...so what! That Danielle is a plastic mannequin as far as I'm concerned! She has definitely had a brow lift and some extensive facial work and still looks horsey! She accused Dina of having lip injections and now we know what Dina looked like as a teen. Dina looks really good as a blond! Anyway I would love to have those 2 as sisters, I just think they are cool.

I personally think Dina comes across as classy. She intereacts well with her daughter and realizes she is not comfortable with huge boobs and that even tho her husband will be disappointed she is going to downsize to feel less slutty looking in some clothes. I can tell she doesn't think she is all that which I find real.

If Carolines husbands family and FIL did have mob connections is that really her fault? Ok off my soapbox now. Bring these Jersey girls back for another one sans Danielle. Can't wait!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV