Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2012, 08:10 AM

926 posts, read 1,255,802 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Jaime is Caroline's brother, of course she is going to attend his wedding, and he is friends with some of the other cast members so it makes perfect sense that they would film the trip and the event. If Caroline's brother were marrying a woman they would still have shown it because so many cast members would be there. The hot tub happened at a party, and my guess is that there was plenty of alcohol and regrets involved, it happens, people have a few drinks and get a little crazy. We see bits and pieces of people's lives on these shows, there is only so much time for each person so they are only going to pick the most dramatic moments to keep the ratings up, that's true of everyone.

I highly doubt that.

Old 06-18-2012, 08:19 AM

242 posts, read 533,915 times
I love when Teresa asks the lawyer "what can i do to get out of my bankruptcy?"

hmm, lets see....maybe downsize? sell your house? sell the million dollars worth of **** you have in it? stop spending all of this money on material things that don't matter? get yourself back on track girlfriend. thats great that you have a cookbook and are selling articles to tabloids but HELLO GET BACK TO THE REAL WORLD....get a REAL job!!!

Old 06-18-2012, 08:38 AM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,601 times
Assley is a hot mess she clearly wants to do what she looks wants to do. Let her take her ungratedul azz to el lay with out a job and her sense of entitlement she'll be back home in no time.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:34 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,519,045 times
Yeah; I don't think Teresa gets how her actions impact other people - at all. Maybe a little physical therapy will clear that up.

But ~ I absolutely cannot stand to watch Jacqueline. She is such a passive/aggressive wimp. Make a decision girl! Take a stand! Quit your whining and stirring the pot.

Go do something productive with your time and show your daughter what a strong, reliable woman acts like.

Old 06-18-2012, 12:40 PM

18,469 posts, read 31,627,689 times
I loved when Theresa told Caroline she was crazy and she hits this high pitched voice that could shatter glass.

Theresa is such a dumb woman, it is almost pathetic, not that I can spell it.

Old 06-18-2012, 02:21 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,197,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redd1skng View Post
I highly doubt that.
Well, they have shown the various housewives as guests at a number of heterosexual weddings, so I highly doubt they wouldn't show them at Caroline's BROTHER'S wedding.

Old 06-18-2012, 09:01 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,255,215 times
Caroline went from "You told us not to like them" to "well you implied it". Who called her over anyway? Just happened to drop off bathing suits in the summer when it's not dark out until well after 8:30pm? Couldn't wait until the morning? Teresa's comment, "you heard screaming all the way over at your house?" - loved it.

And Caroline and her apology grading system? It was an empty apology, therefore, one was never delivered (the 3 times it was), according to Caroline. What a jerk.

Jacqueline. Wow. Woman is losing it. What was up with her? Why is Jacqueline trying to make Teresa share her personal business, regarding legal issues, on tv? I don't know about anyone else but I have a friend who keeps her personal family business to herself - about EVERYTHING. Just because I vent to her doesn't mean she has to vent to me. I would NEVER ask her to please "be real" and have an emotional breakdown to make me feel better.

Did Jac and Chris run over to the Giudice's when they got sued and tell the Giudice's all the juicy little details so Teresa wouldn't have to worry about Jacqueline? Did they ever speak about it on the show? Maybe they should have, and Jac could have all the gossip in the rags written about her. These people act like they believe the stories written in them and always have.

When is Caroline going to talk about her husband's firing by the gov. of NJ? That happened back in March of 2011 - and this season of NJ is taking place during the summer of 2011.

So it's ok that Melissa was in contact with Danielle two years ago, but not ok that Teresa responded to a tweet of Danielle's after being blasted with info regarding Melissa on WWHL RECENTLY (2011 recently, not real-time recently)? How does that work? Now Jacqueline is going to "distance herself from Teresa and her family"? Nice friend.

Jacqueline and Caroline - and their "role playing".....what a bunch of fools.

Old 06-18-2012, 11:14 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,085,530 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
Caroline went from "You told us not to like them" to "well you implied it". Who called her over anyway? Just happened to drop off bathing suits in the summer when it's not dark out until well after 8:30pm? Couldn't wait until the morning? Teresa's comment, "you heard screaming all the way over at your house?" - loved it.

And Caroline and her apology grading system? It was an empty apology, therefore, one was never delivered (the 3 times it was), according to Caroline. What a jerk.

Jacqueline. Wow. Woman is losing it. What was up with her? Why is Jacqueline trying to make Teresa share her personal business, regarding legal issues, on tv? I don't know about anyone else but I have a friend who keeps her personal family business to herself - about EVERYTHING. Just because I vent to her doesn't mean she has to vent to me. I would NEVER ask her to please "be real" and have an emotional breakdown to make me feel better.

Did Jac and Chris run over to the Giudice's when they got sued and tell the Giudice's all the juicy little details so Teresa wouldn't have to worry about Jacqueline? Did they ever speak about it on the show? Maybe they should have, and Jac could have all the gossip in the rags written about her. These people act like they believe the stories written in them and always have.

When is Caroline going to talk about her husband's firing by the gov. of NJ? That happened back in March of 2011 - and this season of NJ is taking place during the summer of 2011.

So it's ok that Melissa was in contact with Danielle two years ago, but not ok that Teresa responded to a tweet of Danielle's after being blasted with info regarding Melissa on WWHL RECENTLY (2011 recently, not real-time recently)? How does that work? Now Jacqueline is going to "distance herself from Teresa and her family"? Nice friend.

wish i could rep you--

Old 06-18-2012, 11:31 PM

1,289 posts, read 3,035,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post

wow, you've got all the inside scoop. How do you know all this?

Old 06-19-2012, 12:58 AM

10,181 posts, read 10,255,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck_steak View Post
wow, you've got all the inside scoop. How do you know all this?
Which part?

I live in NJ, the "issue" hit a lot of NJ news sources. Including the only radio station NJ has, NJ 101.5 - the station Caroline had her little "Caroline Rules" show on for a few weeks. That's my go-to station for NJ news (the rest is all NY and I don't live in NY). Caroline was horrible as a host, but if I was in the car running my kids around, I would listen. That's back when I was a fan of hers. Her "hey, guess what?" every 2 seconds got real old real quick.

The Manzo lying went something like this:

Quote:
NEWARK - Gov. Chris Christie today doubled down on his rejection of North Jersey District Water Supply Commissioner Al Manzo's dual residency argument.

"Have you seen his Franklin Lakes house on the Real Housewives of New Jersey?" Christie asked. "Do you really believe he's sleeping on a cot in Paterson?"
Quote:
For the second time in as many days, the governor accused Manzo of lying in the questionnaire he submitted to the governor's office.
Gov on Manzo: 'Do you really believe he's sleeping on a cot in Paterson?' | Politicker NJ

Quote:
Gov. Christie demands resignations of NJDWSC Commissioners Albert Manzo and Michael Cricco
Gov. Christie demands resignations of NJDWSC Commissioners Albert Manzo and Michael Cricco | State | NewJerseyNewsroom.com -- Your State. Your News.

The Laurita lawsuit has been floating around the internet for a while. So has the blk water lawsuit (Caroline's wonder boys and Chris Laurita are involved in)...but the court proceedings to date have been sealed.

Caroline and Jacqueline don't want anyone all up in their business...but they want to hang Teresa's personal financial issues out there for ALL to see. While hoping she'll have a panic attack or 3, like Lauren did. And Lauren only had her weight to make her go all sorts of nutty.

Last edited by Informed Info; 06-19-2012 at 01:18 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV