Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-26-2012, 10:40 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times

Advertisements

The only people that I like are Kathy & Rich and their kids. The rest are just so beyond sleazy.

Old 06-26-2012, 12:17 PM

943 posts, read 1,843,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
The only people that I like are Kathy & Rich and their kids. The rest are just so beyond sleazy.

I dislike RIch. I find him fake trying to look, sound and appear like a italian. he's Like a fake Gucci bag.

kathy is more sane then the others but those tennis ball eyes are scarry at times lol here kids seem very calm and cool

Old 06-26-2012, 12:22 PM

5,126 posts, read 7,405,069 times
Did anyone see Teresa and Joe on "Watch What Happens" last week?

Andy asked Joe if he ever watched the show and regretted anything. Joe said "Yeah, when I yell at my wife" ... and going by the expression on his face, he seemed genuine.

Later on after they came back from a commercial, Joe said he personally wanted to apologize to anyone who was offended at his remarks/jokes about gays.

Old 06-26-2012, 01:18 PM

943 posts, read 1,843,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooting Stars View Post
Did anyone see Teresa and Joe on "Watch What Happens" last week?

Andy asked Joe if he ever watched the show and regretted anything. Joe said "Yeah, when I yell at my wife" ... and going by the expression on his face, he seemed genuine.

Later on after they came back from a commercial, Joe said he personally wanted to apologize to anyone who was offended at his remarks/jokes about gays.

I saw that....... but i don't belive he is genuine about his gay apology. He keeps making fun of T's brother calling him Josephine and other stuff so I am not buying it. IF he was not gay phobic he would have not acted so tense at the wedding and also he would have never made those insensative remarks.

But, I do think Joe T's brother is somewhat gay I would not put a past to it if he is involved whe she males.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:05 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,084,230 times
the rest of them would go to trash magazines if the offer was lucrative enough--imo---theresa needs to be 4 her self first---who else is getting her back---answer --no one so she has to put herself first

unfortunately trashy behavior is common here up north---saw it in the exes family members and they are they are irish catholics from north jersey(within 10 miles of franklin lakes)---only difference---the dresses are less sleazy and hair and makeup is toned down---rest of the behaviors were the same

Old 06-26-2012, 02:09 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,084,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by =Lavender= View Post
I saw that....... but i don't belive he is genuine about his gay apology. He keeps making fun of T's brother calling him Josephine and other stuff so I am not buying it. IF he was not gay phobic he would have not acted so tense at the wedding and also he would have never made those insensative remarks.

But, I do think Joe T's brother is somewhat gay I would not put a past to it if he is involved whe she males.

think joe gui--has the short man's syndrome---and t's brother probably is a closet crossdreser imo-----but would not trust him in a shower room full of hunky naked men(he would probably get palpitations)

Old 06-26-2012, 09:54 PM

2,309 posts, read 3,847,696 times
Quote:
I dislike RIch. I find him fake trying to look, sound and appear like a italian. he's Like a fake Gucci bag.

kathy is more sane then the others but those tennis ball eyes are scarry at times lol here kids seem very calm and cool

Rich tries to act hard, at least last season he did all the time. he puts on a front for the cameras IMO. in a real fight he'd get his a$$ OWNED by even one of caroline's boys. no joke.

sooooo......has anyone officially said that Greg the roommate is gay? he acts like it and if it's just a cute thing he's doing for the camera then he does it a little too well IMO.

kathy - normal maybe a little passive aggressive but not nearly as much as Jac. Jac is to me more a train wreck than teresa. Jac strikes me as one of these people who has to be liked by everyone or she falls apart.

chris (jac's husband) - good guy. if the show had just kathy and chris on it Bravo woulda pulled the plug after the first 10 minutes.

melissa - had she not married joe would be working as a hooters girl somewhere.

regardless i would love to see where these people end up in 15-20 years. especially the younger kids.

Old 06-27-2012, 06:23 AM

926 posts, read 1,255,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenvillebuckeye View Post
Rich tries to act hard, at least last season he did all the time. he puts on a front for the cameras IMO. in a real fight he'd get his a$$ OWNED by even one of caroline's boys. no joke.

sooooo......has anyone officially said that Greg the roommate is gay? he acts like it and if it's just a cute thing he's doing for the camera then he does it a little too well IMO.

kathy - normal maybe a little passive aggressive but not nearly as much as Jac. Jac is to me more a train wreck than teresa. Jac strikes me as one of these people who has to be liked by everyone or she falls apart.

chris (jac's husband) - good guy. if the show had just kathy and chris on it Bravo woulda pulled the plug after the first 10 minutes.

melissa - had she not married joe would be working as a hooters girl somewhere.

regardless i would love to see where these people end up in 15-20 years. especially the younger kids.

IDK, I can't see Albie accomplishing that. Lol

Roomate Greg. It's been mentioned and seems to pretty obvious.

That's my issue with HofNJ. Chris Laurita is involved and being sued for questionable business practices but none of his business dirt is mentioned on the show. If the allegations are true then he has no more integrity than the Giudices.

Old 06-27-2012, 07:33 AM

2,309 posts, read 3,847,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redd1skng View Post
IDK, I can't see Albie accomplishing that. Lol

Roomate Greg. It's been mentioned and seems to pretty obvious.

That's my issue with HofNJ. Chris Laurita is involved and being sued for questionable business practices but none of his business dirt is mentioned on the show. If the allegations are true then he has no more integrity than the Giudices.

chris may have business issues no doubt (seems like they all do, no free lunch i guess) but he at least acts civil IMO.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:23 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,252,518 times
Quote:
who is JAX?
Jacqueline = Jax

Quote:
.......Their odd accents are classless and they all sound stupid.
That's how a lot of people who live in North Eastern NJ/Long Island/the boroughs of Manhattan sound with respect to their accents.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV