Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2012, 06:19 PM

507 posts, read 513,974 times

Advertisements

I know Teresa is far from a favorite around here but I can't help but defend her. Everytime I see her she is being told to admit she is wrong by an array of people but yet they can never admit they are wrong. What bothers me about Zio Joe is the fact that his line is "I am an angel from God" who has no problem calling his sister on national television garbage, a b@#$%h, and everything else under the sun, but thinks she should admit where she is wrong. I understand why she holds a grudge because she still wants a relationship with her brother but is hurt by what his wife has done. Has Zio Joe ever addressed that his wife, while upset, was spreading the family business

That therapy session didn't do anyone any good. It was about blame Teresa admit you are wrong but yet Joe plays Mr. Innocent. The body language just gave it away. He wants to be a victim in every darn thing (and so does Teresa at times) I wish they would admit they both hold grudges. The minute the family got on television it was to reveal all of what Teresa kept of air and protected. Can't say I blame her that is what bothers me the most about these people. Teresa sure did call Caroline, Dina, and Jacqueline her family because she was so hurt by her relationship with her own. Now I see why and I will just call a spade a spade, if she were still friends with Jacqueline and Caroline, she more than likely wouldn't be reaching out as much. I will just never understand a family who feels the need to use a public outlet to hurt someone else just to have some success in their life or solve family problems. It is beyond my comprehension

No matter how upset Teresa was over the years of filming on air I never heard her bad mouth her family. Some families are strained but darn at Teresa's family. They run the same thing into the ground as if they are really battling. If Teresa stopped speaking to everyone right now they would still complain. Was it necessary for Zio Joe to point out how expensive her purse was when he has his own bills that are being called into question concerning his various home that seem to have no real mortgage on them.

The only person who seemed to make sense was Jacqueline's father. Why are people concerned about how she makes her money and how she spends it? That is right Jacqueline, Chris' businesses have been called into question and there have a been a trip or two bankruptcy court (his clothing company and BLK water businesses), Teresa never sat you down so you can have a so called "awakening". If Teresa didn't ask you about Ashley then say something to her not when everything goes downhill. I still don't understand why Jacqueline needed to know if she was going to jail or not and tried to hide behind I am a friend and I am concerned. I seriously doubt that

One day I hope to see Teresa and her brother come together but everyone needs to spend time on their own and stop blaming each other. Everytime they try to come to a conclusion someone always has to bring up the past and who is more wrong than the other. It would be nice to see this season end with someone just saying "let it go already"

Old 07-06-2012, 01:36 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,086,429 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nscorpiored View Post
I know Teresa is far from a favorite around here but I can't help but defend her. Everytime I see her she is being told to admit she is wrong by an array of people but yet they can never admit they are wrong. What bothers me about Zio Joe is the fact that his line is "I am an angel from God" who has no problem calling his sister on national television garbage, a b@#$%h, and everything else under the sun, but thinks she should admit where she is wrong. I understand why she holds a grudge because she still wants a relationship with her brother but is hurt by what his wife has done. Has Zio Joe ever addressed that his wife, while upset, was spreading the family business

That therapy session didn't do anyone any good. It was about blame Teresa admit you are wrong but yet Joe plays Mr. Innocent. The body language just gave it away. He wants to be a victim in every darn thing (and so does Teresa at times) I wish they would admit they both hold grudges. The minute the family got on television it was to reveal all of what Teresa kept of air and protected. Can't say I blame her that is what bothers me the most about these people. Teresa sure did call Caroline, Dina, and Jacqueline her family because she was so hurt by her relationship with her own. Now I see why and I will just call a spade a spade, if she were still friends with Jacqueline and Caroline, she more than likely wouldn't be reaching out as much. I will just never understand a family who feels the need to use a public outlet to hurt someone else just to have some success in their life or solve family problems. It is beyond my comprehension

No matter how upset Teresa was over the years of filming on air I never heard her bad mouth her family. Some families are strained but darn at Teresa's family. They run the same thing into the ground as if they are really battling. If Teresa stopped speaking to everyone right now they would still complain. Was it necessary for Zio Joe to point out how expensive her purse was when he has his own bills that are being called into question concerning his various home that seem to have no real mortgage on them.

The only person who seemed to make sense was Jacqueline's father. Why are people concerned about how she makes her money and how she spends it? That is right Jacqueline, Chris' businesses have been called into question and there have a been a trip or two bankruptcy court (his clothing company and BLK water businesses), Teresa never sat you down so you can have a so called "awakening". If Teresa didn't ask you about Ashley then say something to her not when everything goes downhill. I still don't understand why Jacqueline needed to know if she was going to jail or not and tried to hide behind I am a friend and I am concerned. I seriously doubt that

One day I hope to see Teresa and her brother come together but everyone needs to spend time on their own and stop blaming each other. Everytime they try to come to a conclusion someone always has to bring up the past and who is more wrong than the other. It would be nice to see this season end with someone just saying "let it go already"
good points--wish i could rep you--u listed many of the reasons that i feel supportive of theresa(imo none of them would win the good friends or supportive family awards)

Old 07-06-2012, 04:37 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times
Yeah.

I do have an issue with "You're not my real friend if you don't tell me all your secrets and problems."

That is b.s., Jacqueline.
Some people don't spray their problems all over other people's faces all the time.

If that is her criteria, then that's just stupid.
That being said, look how frustrated Jac got when Teresa DID try to vent to her about her brother/SIL problems.
Would you continue to talk about personal stuff with someone who got so exasperated every time you brought something up?

Old 07-06-2012, 04:57 AM

6,981 posts, read 10,948,883 times
Just because the others aren't saints doesn't mean Teresa isn't a horror show.

Old 07-06-2012, 05:25 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,164,319 times
Teresa has badmouthed her family on camera.. Does her Sister inlaw not count? I guess rude, snotty remarks don't matter, no?

None of these people are Saints, who said they were?

The thing with Teresa - she says one thing and does another. I think that's the problem, people have with her. She never accepts any wrongdoings...

Jacqueline is a Drunk... and tries to help others way too much, because she failed as a parent. Her main priority should be her daughter and family only... Screw Teresa...

Old 07-06-2012, 05:44 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Yeah.

I do have an issue with "You're not my real friend if you don't tell me all your secrets and problems."

That is b.s., Jacqueline.
Some people don't spray their problems all over other people's faces all the time.

If that is her criteria, then that's just stupid.
That being said, look how frustrated Jac got when Teresa DID try to vent to her about her brother/SIL problems.
Would you continue to talk about personal stuff with someone who got so exasperated every time you brought something up?

I gather that Jac was upset to read about Teresa's problems in tabloids/magazines when Teresa had not told Jac of these issues. Makes sense to me that someone's friend would be upset. If one of my friends didn't tell me such and I read it and read how serious the issues are,I would be upset too.
I wonder if Teresa thought no one she knows would ever bring up the things they read?
If so, she's dumber than I thought.

Old 07-06-2012, 05:55 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,631,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzleman View Post
Just because the others aren't saints doesn't mean Teresa isn't a horror show.
Exactly. No one is saying Joe Gorga is blameless, but at least he admits it when he blows it. He seemed genuinely remorseful over what he said to Teresa at Kathy's pool party, and admitted his screw-up to others.

Teresa ever do that?

Melissa conceded she shouldn't have had anything to do with Danielle 2 years ago, sucked it up, apologized, and hugged it out.

Teresa ever do that?

Jac has repeatedly admitted she wasn't a perfect mother and has tried different things to tame Ashley.

Teresa ever do that?

I could go on, but you get the point.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:29 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,358,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I gather that Jac was upset to read about Teresa's problems in tabloids/magazines when Teresa had not told Jac of these issues. Makes sense to me that someone's friend would be upset. If one of my friends didn't tell me such and I read it and read how serious the issues are,I would be upset too.
I wonder if Teresa thought no one she knows would ever bring up the things they read?
If so, she's dumber than I thought.
Anyone who takes a tabloid seriously is dumber than I thought.

It's a tabloid.
They make up stupid crap all the time.

Old 07-06-2012, 07:42 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Anyone who takes a tabloid seriously is dumber than I thought.

It's a tabloid.
They make up stupid crap all the time.

the articles were appearing in numerous magazines. Don't act as if you don't know that.

Old 07-06-2012, 09:06 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,086,429 times
imho---dumber than i thought applies to ALL of them---btw---gorga---has not admitted his faults--he has praised himself on air way too many times and has as many issues as the rest of them---number one being his need for reassurance that he's DA MAN!(NOTICE HOW HIS BELOVED WIFE FLINCHES AND TRIES TO AVOID AFFECTION/INTIMACY DISPLAYS
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV