Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2012, 06:31 PM

16,235 posts, read 25,202,137 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
i hope she does kick him out of the br occasionally and someday 4 good---maybe if he goes "away"
I also am sick of Joe's abusive behavior towards Teresa...You could see her biting her tongue in the last episode. He is quite the jerk imo

Old 08-10-2012, 09:22 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,193 times
Okay, I have to step in here.

I am a fan of Theresa's. Yes I think she behaves badly, and I certainly DO NOT defend most of her actions. HOWEVER, I think the reason she acts the way she does is because of that slug she is married to. I think she has very low self esteem and major trust issues, with good reason. I think she lashes out and becomes defensive because that is the only way she knows how to survive. She is not the brightest bulb in the batch, that is for sure, but you cannot say she doesn't love her children. I never question that about her ever. I just don't think she realizes how her realtionship with the pig is destroying them all, including her. I think she is scared and mentally drained and is trying to keep it together for her daughters. She doesn't want to break up her family, so she is holding onto that and losing everyone else in the process. Divorce is hard for some people to come to terms with. She is being mentally abused, cheated on, lied to, treated like a piece of garbage. Just put yourself in her shoes for a moment and see how it would make you feel. She is making a mistake staying with him, but she doesn't want to lose her family unit. She is a very sad and broken person.

I think Caroline is a terrible person. People who live in glass houses... She is not all she claims to be and I hate the fact that its okay to air everyone else's dirty laundry on TV but not hers. I dont' think she is a good mother and as wonderful ans she claims to be, but then again, her husband is not squeaky clean and she is probably learning to survive just like Theresa. She is just miserable though. Can't stand her and the way she treats her daughter.

Jaqueline, well someone needs to get her to AA and quick. I think she has tried her best with Ashley, but Chris has undermined her ability as a parent and went behind her back and spoiled Ashley for most of her life and this is the result. She seems like a very nice and loving person and I feel sorry for her because she seems so sad most of the time. I hope she can figure out her life and do it soon. I ahve a feeling Caroline the bully had alot to do with her ending her friendship with Theresa. I wish someone would punch Caroline in the face again. I love that Jaqueline is the one who did it. So funny.

I'm done with Melissa and her fakeness. I just don't like or trust her.

Kathy is okay...just dull.

Old 08-10-2012, 11:57 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,489,671 times
I agree about Jacqueline needing AA. I've never found a reason to dislike her. She comes off as vulnerable to me, easily pulled in one direction or another by these other people. To me, she seems to lack that "mean" edge that the other people on NJ have. And yes, she definitely strikes me as being sad.

Old 08-11-2012, 01:35 AM

926 posts, read 1,255,435 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post

I am a fan of Theresa's. Yes I think she behaves badly, and I certainly DO NOT defend most of her actions. HOWEVER, I think the reason she acts the way she does is because of that slug she is married to. I think she has very low self esteem and major trust issues, with good reason. I think she lashes out and becomes defensive because that is the only way she knows how to survive. She is not the brightest bulb in the batch, that is for sure, but you cannot say she doesn't love her children. I never question that about her ever. I just don't think she realizes how her realtionship with the pig is destroying them all, including her. I think she is scared and mentally drained and is trying to keep it together for her daughters. She doesn't want to break up her family, so she is holding onto that and losing everyone else in the process. Divorce is hard for some people to come to terms with. She is being mentally abused, cheated on, lied to, treated like a piece of garbage. Just put yourself in her shoes for a moment and see how it would make you feel. She is making a mistake staying with him, but she doesn't want to lose her family unit. She is a very sad and broken person.

I think Caroline is a terrible person. People who live in glass houses... She is not all she claims to be and I hate the fact that its okay to air everyone else's dirty laundry on TV but not hers. I dont' think she is a good mother and as wonderful ans she claims to be, but then again, her husband is not squeaky clean and she is probably learning to survive just like Theresa. She is just miserable though. Can't stand her and the way she treats her daughter.

Jaqueline, well someone needs to get her to AA and quick. I think she has tried her best with Ashley, but Chris has undermined her ability as a parent and went behind her back and spoiled Ashley for most of her life and this is the result. She seems like a very nice and loving person and I feel sorry for her because she seems so sad most of the time. I hope she can figure out her life and do it soon. I ahve a feeling Caroline the bully had alot to do with her ending her friendship with Theresa. I wish someone would punch Caroline in the face again. I love that Jaqueline is the one who did it. So funny.

Awesome post. I agree 100%.

Old 08-11-2012, 01:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I agree about Jacqueline needing AA. I've never found a reason to dislike her. She comes off as vulnerable to me, easily pulled in one direction or another by these other people. To me, she seems to lack that "mean" edge that the other people on NJ have. And yes, she definitely strikes me as being sad.

I don't know about the 'mean' edge but she did sock Caroline in the face and probably needs to do it again.

Old 08-11-2012, 01:53 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,785,919 times
Bravo needs to stick a fork in this one cause it's done!
Ditto for that train wreck Miami. And probably for Atlanta also.
I may be able to stomach the OC, Beverly Hills and NY for another season.

Old 08-11-2012, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Bravo needs to stick a fork in this one cause it's done!
Ditto for that train wreck Miami. And probably for Atlanta also.
I may be able to stomach the OC, Beverly Hills and NY for another season.

Yup. Or, they definately need some new characters on NJ and ATL.

Old 08-11-2012, 08:54 AM

10,179 posts, read 11,159,885 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post

Very good Post... It's nice to see a post from a Teresa fan, that explains things, other than Supporting her misbehaving actions. I applaud you!

I agree she's married to a POS. She needs therapy, not just one session. She needs help.

I never Liked Melissa...

I have said Jaqueline is a drunk.. She's too caring with her friends. She should of been helping her useless daughter, instead of worrying about Teresa...

And Kathy might be dull, but - That's ok.. Dull is good, because in a way - it keeps you out of trouble, Yes?

Let's face it - The show has ran it's course. It's all about Teresa and her family. A bunch of a$$clowns. It's time to take it off the air and be done with. I DVR the show and watch it whenever. It's something I seldom care about anymore.

Old 08-11-2012, 10:33 AM

8,632 posts, read 12,990,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I have said Jaqueline is a drunk.. She's too caring with her friends. She should of been helping her useless daughter, instead of worrying about Teresa...

And Kathy might be dull, but - That's ok.. Dull is good, because in a way - it keeps you out of trouble, Yes?
I actually think Kathy is the most sane and "level headed" of all the housewives. I agree 100% with what you said about Jaqueline.

Old 08-11-2012, 12:10 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,489,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redd1skng View Post
I don't know about the 'mean' edge but she did sock Caroline in the face and probably needs to do it again.
LOL. I bet it took a lot for her to get that worked up! I used to like Caroline.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV