Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2012, 12:11 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,496,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Bravo needs to stick a fork in this one cause it's done!
Ditto for that train wreck Miami. And probably for Atlanta also.
I may be able to stomach the OC, Beverly Hills and NY for another season.
Ditto on all.

Old 08-11-2012, 01:20 PM

2,288 posts, read 3,238,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post

NONE of those women are great parents and where have i said they were--but theresa is doing the best she can and not being holier than thou like caroline

What in the world can you have against Kathy as a mom? Her and Rich are excellent parents from what I've seen. Teresa is the worst! She is raising she-devils. I'd be proud to have K & R's kids, they are amazing little adults.

Old 08-12-2012, 01:07 AM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
What in the world can you have against Kathy as a mom? Her and Rich are excellent parents from what I've seen. Teresa is the worst! She is raising she-devils. I'd be proud to have K & R's kids, they are amazing little adults.
I agree 100% Rick and Kathy's kids seem loving, intelligent, and secure, that says a lot about their parents. The whole Wachile family seems to truly respect and enjoy being with each other, you can't say that about many other "Housewive's" families.

Old 08-12-2012, 11:38 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,530,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Bravo needs to stick a fork in this one cause it's done!
Ditto for that train wreck Miami. And probably for Atlanta also.
I may be able to stomach the OC, Beverly Hills and NY for another season.
This 100%

The storylines have become tiresome and fairly predictable for ALL of the RH franchises. I think that I am watching only out of habit more than of a genuine interest.

Old 08-13-2012, 11:52 AM

3,257 posts, read 6,127,514 times
Ok Melissa freaking out in the river was hilarious. That is some of
The most beautiful areas on earth. Theresa was ok tonight.. Joe and joe getting along was nice... I guess joe want goes to approach him not theresa. Some
Neanderthal thing.

I think Theresa needs to let them in on her "magazine stories". Shea obviously lying to either the mags or her friends.

Old 08-13-2012, 11:56 AM

512 posts, read 861,793 times
I am by no means a Theresa fan, but it sounds like to me next week Caroline is trying ti stir the poo with Theresa and Kathy. Also, my DVR cut off, did Joe call Theresa the B word to someone at his office?!

I should also say I'm not a Caroline fan. I guess I'm not a fan of any of them, except for maybe Kathy. I think they all have their good points and bad points, and they are all manipulative as hell. But it's obvious to me who's playing the reality game smart and who's not. So I don't hate any of them, but Caroline is making herself obvious next week.

Last edited by cleoT; 08-13-2012 at 12:16 PM..

Old 08-13-2012, 12:55 PM

947 posts, read 3,139,564 times
I think Jacqueline is crying for different reasons other than Teresa. Why would Jacqueline believe anything in a tabloid magazine is true and wants to hear it from Teresa? Then she thinks Teresa is fake? I don't think Teresa is so much as fake or just showing more of who she really is. She has always been shallow, now she is shallow and making money. Jacqueline isn't making any money and neither is her husband. Jacqueline said she is fake but the only difference I really see is that Teresa is making money whereas before she was not.

Caroline believes she has all the answers and knows how everyone should behave. Her face has permanent frown lines from disapproving of everyone's behavior.

Laurens face will also end up with permanent frown lines also because she is so like her mom in disapproving of others. She needs to find some girlfriends.

Old 08-13-2012, 04:18 PM

4,041 posts, read 4,960,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleoT View Post
I am by no means a Theresa fan, but it sounds like to me next week Caroline is trying ti stir the poo with Theresa and Kathy. Also, my DVR cut off, did Joe call Theresa the B word to someone at his office?!

I should also say I'm not a Caroline fan. I guess I'm not a fan of any of them, except for maybe Kathy. I think they all have their good points and bad points, and they are all manipulative as hell. But it's obvious to me who's playing the reality game smart and who's not. So I don't hate any of them, but Caroline is making herself obvious next week.
He did call her a ***** and a couple of other names as well. I don't think he was talking to anyone at his office either.

Old 08-13-2012, 04:21 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times
This is what I thought of last night's episode.

Lauren needs to get a life.

All of the cast members should not be allowed to "camp".

I do look forward to next week's episode when we discover who Barney Rubble is speaking to!

Old 08-13-2012, 05:42 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,524,110 times
I do note that Melissa seems to really enjoy her touchy-feely moments with Teresa.

Maybe just some crazy girl-fun but . . . I just noticed, that's all!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV