Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2012, 10:55 AM

501 posts, read 1,474,154 times

Advertisements

You have got to check out this article on the Guidices. Not only does Theresa look terrible in this beach getup but be sure to scroll down to the end of the article and check out the group picture.

Real Housewife Teresa Giudice, 40, shows off her figure in a revealing cut-out swimsuit | Mail Online

Joe Guidice's brother is his clone! My God there are two of them!!

Eeegads I think my eyes are bleeding

I bet this is the brother who's documentation he tried to use to get his bogus driver's license.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:13 AM

5,333 posts, read 8,542,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
You have got to check out this article on the Guidices. Not only does Theresa look terrible in this beach getup but be sure to scroll down to the end of the article and check out the group picture.

Real Housewife Teresa Giudice, 40, shows off her figure in a revealing cut-out swimsuit | Mail Online

Joe Guidice's brother is his clone! My God there are two of them!!

Eeegads I think my eyes are bleeding

I bet this is the brother who's documentation he tried to use to get his bogus driver's license.
I think she looks pretty good for a woman at her age who has had 4 kids and has breast implants. I've seen much worse, that is for sure

Old 09-04-2012, 11:48 AM

3,622 posts, read 5,814,316 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
I think she looks pretty good for a woman at her age who has had 4 kids and has breast implants. I've seen much worse, that is for sure
True, but that suit is not a very flattering style at all. I don't know WHO that would look good on. And it's just plain ugly, IMHO.

Old 09-04-2012, 12:12 PM

5,333 posts, read 8,542,738 times
Even with an ugly bathing suit, I still think her body looks really good for someone who has been pregnant four times!

And I am not even a Teresa fan!

Old 09-04-2012, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
I wasn't commenting on her body but on the very unflattering bathing suit and the shocking pink cowboy hat. They were at the New Jersey shore not a rodeo in Montana. I live in NJ and never see anyone wearing one let alone a shocking pink one. She does have a fairly good figure considering she's had four kids though.

Old 09-04-2012, 02:49 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,494,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
I wasn't commenting on her body but on the very unflattering bathing suit and the shocking pink cowboy hat. They were at the New Jersey shore not a rodeo in Montana. I live in NJ and never see anyone wearing one let alone a shocking pink one. She does have a fairly good figure considering she's had four kids though.
I find the cut of the bathing suit unflattering, as well. Her figure is great for someone with 4 kids, but the cut is wrong for her. We Texas women tend to wear cowboy hats like that when we go down to the Gulf (truly), you mean they don't in Jersey?

Old 09-04-2012, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
have family in nj that would wear that with the body of roseanne barr(and--think they look good)
Don't they look in a mirror? At least get a bathing suit that will flatter your body type. I think they should take a very honest and diplomatic friend with them when they go shopping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I find the cut of the bathing suit unflattering, as well. Her figure is great for someone with 4 kids, but the cut is wrong for her. We Texas women tend to wear cowboy hats like that when we go down to the Gulf (truly), you mean they don't in Jersey?
LOL - no they are not generally worn here, well except for Theresa. But in Texas it would be appropriate and protect you against the stronger gulf sun. Heck I'd wear a pink cowboy hat to the gulf - suffered a nasty sunburn down there - never again.

Old 09-04-2012, 05:53 PM

2,760 posts, read 3,953,012 times
I wish I had her body, but that bathingsuit looks so trashy. As my mother use to say leave something to the imagination!!!!!! I love the pink cowboy hat and would wear it (not going to buy one but would wear it), but I use to live in Texas and loved it!

Old 09-04-2012, 07:38 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Yep! The sun is a killer. I have my straw cowboy hat for the beach, but it's just plain tan color. Maybe I need several to match my bathing suits!

watch out now; you know Tre will accuse you of copying her

BTW--I thought she looked awful in that swimsuit.

Old 09-05-2012, 09:34 AM

1,094 posts, read 2,969,541 times
I thought the whole "toast thing" was ridiculous. T's goal of the trip was to have fun with her brother and sister in law, and I think she was just commenting on that, I don't believe it was an intentional slight to Kathy and it was a little silly of everyone to jump all over her.

As far as Caroline goes, she makes me crazy. She's such a hypocrite, acting like she doesn't get involved in drama! She stirs most of it! Well, her and Richie. He starts more crap than any of the women!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV