Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2012, 07:41 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,497,989 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by baybook View Post
Teresa says that was editing. She says the footage is actually from before the entire incident.
That could very well be. I don't for a minute think anything is given to us straight. When I say it was weird that Juicy BIL was there, I mean just that. It was weird. It's weird whether Tre was set up or whether she set the situation up. Just odd. It's fun to gossip about it, but I have no dog in this fight. In the scheme of life, it's TV. It doesn't matter!

Old 10-06-2012, 05:34 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,285,430 times
Joe's court date was rescheduled. He's facing ten years. I think it would be best for Teresa and the children if he took a vacation. Joe is a very jealous and spiteful man and it is spilling onto his family. Maybe, just maybe, they have a chance then and maybe Teresa isn't half as bad as she appears. Maybe.

'RHONJ' Joe Giudice's Court Date Set & Things Just Got Really Real | The Stir

Old 10-06-2012, 08:32 AM

4,526 posts, read 6,087,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetchas View Post
This i cant agree with did you see the previous seasons where they actually worked ( esp Chris)??
i differ--working for mom and dad frequently means nada---my family went easy on the sons when they came to "work" in the restaurant--not so with the girls--"the old italian way"---and caroline is definitely OOOLLLLDDDD ITALIAN

Old 10-06-2012, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
You can't expose someone if that someone has nothing to have exposed. Just like you can't "set" someone up if that someone has nothing to be "set up" over.

Jax said a "mutual" friend of hers and Teresa's sent her that text and rumor is looking like it was the producer Kat. Who not only got fired for alleged manipulation of the set story lines, but for also having an intimate relationship with Missy. Which goes along with the story that Missy's ex-lesbian love put out there, and the "rumors" that Missy and Joe have an open marriage.

Seriously...don't stuck in la-la Bravo land...google and read other sites. It's all there. If you want to claim "I don't need to get so involved"...then you're not doing your due diligence. You're taking what you see for fact...and that's NOT how reality tv, with Bravo Andy at the helm works. Enlighten yourself.

No he didn't. You didn't see him say that. No one saw him say that. It was a voice over. He's also come out and said that Teresa had no idea about what was going on. Had anyone seen those words come out of his mouth, different issue. Richie claimed he never said that Kathy tastes like fish...he said it was edited. So...things are only edited when it comes to Kathy/Richie/Manzo's/Laurita's? Not Joe Giudice's "phone call" to his mistress? Richie should have kept his mouth shut, b/c that just changed it all.

If that was acting, she should have won an Emmy. Teresa is either the worst actress or the best actress surpassing Angie Jolie (bad example, Jolie can't act her way out of a paper bag, but she's very popular), she's either the worst liar or the best, she's either too stupid for words and has no common sense or some master manipulator of all situations. It doesn't work every which way. Pick ONE.

Not an "unknown" salon. The owner's cousin or brother also owns Lookers. Where Missy used to work.

ALL the cast members were supposed to show up to that salon to have their hair and makeup done and all but Teresa backed out b/c none wanted to film with Tre at the time...more like, ALL the rest KNEW that the first set up of Teresa was going to take place at the salon...they knew it would look better for them if they saved it for the PFS. Having Teresa set up 2x - make her look worse for not "warning Missy" while mic'd the entire time. Like Teresa already told her brother about the "rumors" going around town about his wife, in private and when they weren't filming, but Joey didn't talk to her about it until they were filming again, and on camera. The PFS, well, that's their big season finale "party" that they are ALL obligated to go to. What BETTER place to create drama? If they had done it at the salon....there would be no guarantee that any of them would have shown up for the grande Poshce Fashion Show finale.

When did Teresa come outside and run back in? She did? I might have missed that. I deleted the episode, I'll have to watch a re-run. Why should she stay with Missy anyway? Joe, he wasn't there until he magically showed up with Richie in tow and I'm pretty sure the other Kim (the one Missy invited to her Holiday party and had the Manzo's kick out) tweeted that JoeGo and Richie were at some bar "next door". THAT was part of the set up to make Teresa look guilty. He set up his own sister. He knew.

He tweeted he was giving his kids a bath when Missy called him. She told him she was in New York. Dummy doesn't know when she crosses a bridge or goes through a tunnel. She was still in NJ. West NY, NJ.

Missy didn't know "Angelo" until she was talking to her husband on the phone. She used his name. While pretending she didn't know where she knew him from.

Missy's a skank.

She said she only worked at Lookers for a week....but she puts out a very precise pay record (when a W-2 could suffice) showing that she worked there for a fiscal year (how convenient). She worked there for a YEAR and made crap. How does she get away with that? I worked there for a week and I hated it, but I'd have to be stupid to not work there b/c old men gave me $100 tips for wearing a tank top. She got that out of a WEEK? Yeah...NO.

And she said her cousin owned the place. He cousin DOES NOT own Lookers. There is also some guy out there, acknowledged by all involved, who has a DVD of Missy stripping. He won't hand it over b/c she has kids. At least someone has a conscious b/c she sure doesn't.

There is also a whole breakdown of the lies Missy has told about how she and Joe met. So many versions it's amazing. She is a lying liar who lies...easily.

Did you see her FL arrest record?

Seriously, if you're going to have an opinion, even on a stupid show like this one....do your due diligence. Don't get sucked in for what is handed to you at face value. This has been a HUGE issue, and not just about the women, but about how Bravo and Andy manipulate everything and try to call it "reality" tv. I'd direct you in a place to go, but it would be deleted...all I can say is "stoopid" knows all about the "housewives".
WISH I COULD REP YOU --thanks for actually keeping it real!

Old 10-06-2012, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post
But why are you so angry? Teresa, is that you?
like she would have the need and time to post here--really!!

Old 10-06-2012, 09:27 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,285,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
i differ--working for mom and dad frequently means nada---my family went easy on the sons when they came to "work" in the restaurant--not so with the girls--"the old italian way"---and caroline is definitely OOOLLLLDDDD ITALIAN
You mean like Lauren working at The Brownstone as opposed to the parents endlessly bankrolling her startups?

Hey, wait a minute.

Chris worked long, long hours at The Brownstone. I'm not sure about Albie but mama babies him. Caroline is hypercritical of Lauren but she still lounges around like a slug and Caroline allows it. The only true "Old Italians" are on social security now.

Old 10-06-2012, 09:56 PM

8,632 posts, read 13,000,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
like she would have the need and time to post here--really!!
Though it's highly unlikely, you can never really know for sure. Some celebrities/reality stars do actually read what people write about them whether it's magazines, newspapers, and especially the internet since celebrities can easily hide their identity behind usernames without the threat of backlash from the public media. There is probably a good chance you could've came across a celebrity online and didn't even know it. After all this is the internet right?

Old 10-06-2012, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
You mean like Lauren working at The Brownstone as opposed to the parents endlessly bankrolling her startups?

Hey, wait a minute.

Chris worked long, long hours at The Brownstone. I'm not sure about Albie but mama babies him. Caroline is hypercritical of Lauren but she still lounges around like a slug and Caroline allows it. The only true "Old Italians" are on social security now.
true--we "old italians" are now on ss but some of the next generation still carries out the old italian ways---and in that group--caroline is definitely the old italian

Old 10-06-2012, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
Though it's highly unlikely, you can never really know for sure. Some celebrities/reality stars do actually read what people write about them whether it's magazines, newspapers, and especially the internet since celebrities can easily hide their identity behind usernames without the threat of backlash from the public media. There is probably a good chance you could've came across a celebrity online and didn't even know it. After all this is the internet right?
actually i have in other internet groups come across semi retired musicians(found out thru dm's)

Old 10-07-2012, 05:17 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
Exactly this!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV