Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-09-2012, 05:37 AM

10,176 posts, read 11,159,885 times

Advertisements

I've said it before - Teresa is jealous of anyone, who could become something(success) She's a jealous nasty person. She has to have all the attention, good or bad. The World has to evolve around Teresa...

And I do believe Teresa knows Sloppy Joe cheats on her. She's an idiot for allowing it. And I believe they are both abusive to one another.

Teresa and Joe are both terrible parents. Yes, Terrible, terrible parents...

Teresa couldn't give one example of how Caroline bullied her. She is beyond stupid. She goes by what the viewers say. Teresa got her head so far up her own a$$ she's suffocating on her own fumes.

Old 10-09-2012, 06:57 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,629,002 times
Teresa- I writes my own blogsses!
Lauren- Alright then, define napalm.
Teresa-......crickets.......

Teresa- Caroline bullies me alls the times!
Caroline- Alright, name one instance.
Teresa-....deer in headlights stare....

Teresa- I have NEVER attacked your marriage, Melissa.
Melissa- Are you insane? You did it all season long!
Teresa- ....blinks and smiles........

No use listening to Teresa. She's a lie factory.

Old 10-09-2012, 07:24 AM

3,963 posts, read 10,629,002 times
I loved how Lauren supported Rosie. Very sweet. Glad they aired it, even though it was off camera. Glad they were miked.

As for Juicy's lame excuse of he would never have spoken to a mistress without removing his mic.....well, it didn't stop him from calling his wife the c-word. He just doesn't think. Ever. About anything. Freakin' caveman.

Old 10-09-2012, 07:35 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,417,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by akm4 View Post
Teresa- I writes my own blogsses!
Lauren- Alright then, define napalm.
Teresa-......crickets.......

Teresa- Caroline bullies me alls the times!
Caroline- Alright, name one instance.
Teresa-....deer in headlights stare....

Teresa- I have NEVER attacked your marriage, Melissa.
Melissa- Are you insane? You did it all season long!
Teresa- ....blinks and smiles........

No use listening to Teresa. She's a lie factory.
You said it best. I won't be surprised if Teresa is ran off the show like Sheree was ran off RHOA.

Old 10-09-2012, 09:06 AM

240 posts, read 580,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singlelady10 View Post
You said it best. I won't be surprised if Teresa is ran off the show like Sheree was ran off RHOA.
NOPE, she here to stay, her make-up artist and a close friend will be joining her next season..
The show is about her, without her the others girls will have nothing to talk about

Old 10-09-2012, 10:28 AM

313 posts, read 402,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I've said it before - Teresa is jealous of anyone, who could become something(success) She's a jealous nasty person. She has to have all the attention, good or bad. The World has to evolve around Teresa...
I think you're right. Her thinking Melissa's song was about her was yet another example of how delusional Tre is.

I agree - no way she doesn't know about Sloppy cheating on her. He's probably been doing it for years. It was sad to hear the oldest daughter talking about it in the car. Those poor kids don't stand a chance with horrible parents like Sloppy Joe and Tre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
Teresa couldn't give one example of how Caroline bullied her. She is beyond stupid. She goes by what the viewers say. Teresa got her head so far up her own a$$ she's suffocating on her own fumes.
Brilliant line!!

Old 10-09-2012, 10:33 AM

5,020 posts, read 7,444,244 times
Theresa comes across like someone who didn't get past 4th grade.
It wouldn't be such a big deal if she realized she needs some education.

She and her family are the perfect example of how you can have money and still be a
G I A N T loser!

Old 10-09-2012, 11:02 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Jacqueline?

haha! Sorry. I couldn't resist.
Haha! I don't believe for a second she was sleeping through all the crap either.

Well, caught the show last night. Whoever said crazy train was RIGHT!

If Jacqueline says 'Honey" one more time ~ I AM going to roll my eyes right outta my head (just like Kathy).

Actually, though I've been anti-Caroline all this season - she was the only one who didn't seem to jump into the fray about Theresa's marriage. She looked disgusted at all the things that were being said; got to give her credit on that one. Things that should be private and not aired for the world to hear.

Teresa ~ hmmm. I've felt sorry for her this season and though I don't like Melissa either - I can see where being Teresa's friend would get old after a while. She DOES think everything is about her and I really thought it was crass how she tried to make Jacqueline's son's story about HER. And Melissa's song is about HER. And what was that praying to the coffee table thing she did? Cut back on the meds girl.

Jacqueline - another hmmm. How down and dirty can we get seems to be her theme for this reunion show. I'm disappointed in her. I knew she was immature but now I'm seeing just how juvy she is.

Old 10-09-2012, 11:49 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,193 times
How could Andy NOT address the fact that Joe has his own room? How did that slip by? Joe is shifty-eyed slug. Everyone knows he has been boning half of NJ. Just man up and admit it. Theresa knows...it is very obvious to me when she looked right at him when he was ready to answer like "you better not say a word". She puts up those defenses immediately when someone calls him out on it and turns the tables on someone else. I've seen it happen to people I love and its not easy to watch them deteriorate before your eyes. Just look at how different she was the first couple seasons. Its very sad what deception can do to a person. I hope he goes to jail. I truly believe this is what will be best for that family.

And really Andy...you need to address everyone's skeletons, not just Theresa's. I'm glad Jacqueline finally stood up to that pig Joe and said everything she knew. Theresa looked shocked because she thought her secrets were safe with her friend. Be careful when friends become enemies...

I missed the first 20 minutes, so I didn't see Rosie at all. And yes Kathy looks weird. ANd Lauren looked like a stuffed sausage. maybe if she had an outfit on that actually fit her we could see how she looks. She was so squeeeeeezed into that dress with all the spanks under it to boot, we can really see the real her. She could not even sit down in that thing. She is just as ugly inside as her mom. She learned from the best I guess. BUt having a mom that treats you that way would destroy anyone.

Next week gets uglier. Then we will have the clip shows that they didn't have time to air. It will never end .

Old 10-09-2012, 11:51 AM

8,632 posts, read 12,990,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvcatnip View Post
I think you're right. Her thinking Melissa's song was about her was yet another example of how delusional Tre is.

I agree - no way she doesn't know about Sloppy cheating on her. He's probably been doing it for years. It was sad to hear the oldest daughter talking about it in the car. Those poor kids don't stand a chance with horrible parents like Sloppy Joe and Tre.

Brilliant line!!
Even though Teresa was hating on Melissa's singing career, I do have to admit that Melissa can't sing for crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV