Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2013, 10:48 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,784,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sawdustmaker View Post
More Jersey CRAP!

JTG: his wife left the world of teaching, where she taught Special Ed.

I will not believe for a second that he said anything about Nicholas other than that Jax and Chrissy were trying to ride the wave of Nick's issues to make them money.

Who doesn't already know that's what they already are doing?

Who takes a shoe off and smacks someone in the head? Like, a shoe with a sharp heel? And gets on a chair to do so?

Jax needs to go to jail along withe her loving husband and Joey Slime Bag Gorga.

No ONE would react the way these asses did, if they weren't being called out on the scam they are (and have been) playing. If you have nothing to hide, YOU DON'T REACT like that. Especially NOT when the only businesses you have left are based on consumer perception.

How many times has Jax been violent?

Punching Caroline in the face (cops called), a smack down with a Vegas boyfriend (record)...now a stiletto to a head? Chick is un-hinged.

An Teresa is the aggressive one for lifting a table up?
awesome freakin post

Old 04-06-2013, 06:04 AM

51,691 posts, read 15,687,487 times
The latest drama story with the Lauritas and Gorgas made the Bergen Record yesterday.. the guy definitely got beat up a little by the picture they posted.

Old 04-06-2013, 07:17 AM

10,176 posts, read 11,158,716 times
I think they need to stay the hell away from Kim D... That woman is nothing but trouble.. Seems that's where many of the fights occur, around her..

I think Jaq needs to lay off the bottle too.

Old 04-12-2013, 09:18 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,332,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Real Housewives of New Jersey Fight : People.com

more brawls and public displays of ignorance

Ok, so yes it would pizz me off if some ignoramous said something negative about my child;whether the child was autistic OR not. I know some autistic children. Have been in public places with autistic children. People can be rude. Parents of these children MUST remain composed and rise above in order for the children to progress.
Lawdy!!!
What do you bet, due to legal reasons, that none of the footage taken from the fight will be aired? lol they never air any of the good stuff!

Old 04-15-2013, 11:24 AM

507 posts, read 513,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Real Housewives of New Jersey Fight : People.com

more brawls and public displays of ignorance

Ok, so yes it would pizz me off if some ignoramous said something negative about my child;whether the child was autistic OR not. I know some autistic children. Have been in public places with autistic children. People can be rude. Parents of these children MUST remain composed and rise above in order for the children to progress.
Lawdy!!!
I have to agree with the Lauritas and Gorga's on this one. Someone who picks at my child has it coming. I especially depise those who pick on kids who have learning or physical disabilities. Why was the child even brought up by this patron? Just disgusting

There should be no lawsuits at all.

Old 04-15-2013, 07:37 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,784,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nscorpiored View Post
I have to agree with the Lauritas and Gorga's on this one. Someone who picks at my child has it coming. I especially depise those who pick on kids who have learning or physical disabilities. Why was the child even brought up by this patron? Just disgusting

There should be no lawsuits at all.

I respect your stand on the issue but honestly when did punching someone or any physical assault solve any problem? Better ways to deal with such people. The fool who spoke negatively about the child didn't learn anything positive from their reaction. Ya know??

Old 04-16-2013, 04:40 PM

297 posts, read 512,370 times
Just read that Jax may be losing her house. They have not made good on their 6 figure house payment. Bank is asking a judge to allow foreclosure proceedings to proceed.
She also has little issue with the state of NJ for back taxes in the amount of $300K.

These people are some real winners.

Looks like the Real Housewives curse continues

Old 05-24-2013, 10:01 PM

8,632 posts, read 12,989,467 times
Season 5 starts June 2.

The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 5 - You're in Jersey, Toughen Up! - Video - Bravo TV Official Site

Old 05-29-2013, 09:54 PM

335 posts, read 670,117 times
Default Real Housewives Of New Jersey Season 5 June 2013

I just saw this on Bravo. Jezzzzzzzzus What a ugly kid Teresa, was, Thank GOD for plastic surgery. Now If only we can changer her mental state and personality. She should burn those pix

The Real Housewives of New Jersey Season 4 - Before They Were Housewives: Teresa - Photo Gallery - Bravo TV Official Site

Old 05-30-2013, 11:10 AM

16,062 posts, read 26,732,889 times
Don't even care, LOL, all done with the NJ Housewives!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.