Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-08-2013, 01:06 PM

2,023 posts, read 3,237,786 times

Advertisements

This franchise wins the award for having the most repulsive husbands!

Old 07-08-2013, 01:50 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,117 times
No one metnioned Caroline's husband lately... After last night, I have no doubt in my mind that he is cheating on her. He is so smarmy. The whole thing with the apartment is very shady. Not to mention, they have a full apartment above the Brownstone, so why don't they just live there? Something is up.

I don't mind Theresa either...she is a bit nuts, but look around her and see who she is keeping company with. She actually seems kind of normal compared to them.

Glad Melissa is finally being brought out for who she really is.

Jacqueline is losing it.

Rosie needs to tone it down a thousand notches.

I have a small side food business and I make sure when I put the trays together that they look great. I actually hate when people ask me to put things in boxes because I just don't think it looks as nice. But I have really cute boxes and they are always tied with pretty ribbons as are the trays. I would never expect anyone to pay for something that didn't look good. You are presenting yourself. Image is everything when you have your own business and are trying to survive. Bakeries are different. People expect to have the plain white box, but when it is a specialty company, the packaging should reflect that. I agree 100% with Kathy about the boxes. The kitchen, not so much. Richie was trying to surprise her and be nice about that.The boxes, well he was just an idiot.

Old 07-08-2013, 02:15 PM

4,829 posts, read 8,724,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
No one metnioned Caroline's husband lately... After last night, I have no doubt in my mind that he is cheating on her. He is so smarmy. The whole thing with the apartment is very shady. Not to mention, they have a full apartment above the Brownstone, so why don't they just live there? Something is up.

I don't mind Theresa either...she is a bit nuts, but look around her and see who she is keeping company with. She actually seems kind of normal compared to them.

Glad Melissa is finally being brought out for who she really is.

Jacqueline is losing it.

Rosie needs to tone it down a thousand notches.

I have a small side food business and I make sure when I put the trays together that they look great. I actually hate when people ask me to put things in boxes because I just don't think it looks as nice. But I have really cute boxes and they are always tied with pretty ribbons as are the trays. I would never expect anyone to pay for something that didn't look good. You are presenting yourself. Image is everything when you have your own business and are trying to survive. Bakeries are different. People expect to have the plain white box, but when it is a specialty company, the packaging should reflect that. I agree 100% with Kathy about the boxes. The kitchen, not so much. Richie was trying to surprise her and be nice about that.The boxes, well he was just an idiot.
Thank you. When you go high-end, you expect a high-end presentation. When you go to the local bakery, expect dull, boring, plain.

Many years ago, I worked for a company that provided catering and other services for very high-end clients. It was all about presentation! Nothing left without it being pure perfection --- and that included pretty trays and pretty boxes with ribbons.

Old 07-08-2013, 06:15 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,470,523 times
Why on earth do these people keep thinking they need to talk things out when they NEVER work it out, they only have a huge fight? It seems impossible for any of these people to get together without yelling and accusations and then they are more angry than they were before.

Rosie is drinking too much and when she does she gets very hostile.

I don't think personally that Carolines husband is cheating on her. I do think he is trying to tell Carolyn that having this new apartment 10 blks. from their sons is not his idea of a place to "getaway". He just want some alone time with her without one of the kids walking through the door. As it is with his job he sees Caroline very little anyway.

Jacq is going over the deeps end. Her behaviour on Kathy's phone at the boutique was actually scary.

Old 07-08-2013, 07:56 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,488,549 times
Jennifer looks like a cat. So much so that if she took up acting and auditioned for a role in Cats, they should take her immediately as she'd save them a fortune in stage make-up.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
Jennifer looks like a cat. So much so that if she took up acting and auditioned for a role in Cats, they should take her immediately as she'd save them a fortune in stage make-up.
Yeah... that broad had waaaay too much work done on her faces. Unreal. She even admits "I had to tell Melissa so she would trust me and give me the listing on her house". What a dirtbag.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:13 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,251,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
She's got quite a "look" about her.

I can barely understand a thing she says.

She was on Pregnant in Heels and how she acted on that show was a huge turn-off, IMO. Apparently she also has children (besides the one or two she has with her current husband) who she doesn't have custody of, so Kim D. is all over her about that.

What I took from her PIH episode and the two times she's showed up on RHoNJ: trashtastic.

Old 07-08-2013, 09:26 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,488,549 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
Yeah... that broad had waaaay too much work done on her faces. Unreal. She even admits "I had to tell Melissa so she would trust me and give me the listing on her house". What a dirtbag.
Was that not crazy? She just put it right out there. She must really be hoping for a bigger role on the show because nobody sane is going to want to hire her to sell their high dollar homes.

Old 07-08-2013, 10:41 PM

So hilarious how Teresa talked about her "OFF THE BOAT ITALIAN FAMILY" when they were making the sausage.

She claims that her brother told her to "go scratch"?? LIAR! That's her tag line. She said it to Caroline Manzo at one of the reunions and she said it to her brother at the gym. She lies so freaking much she can't remember what she said to who. And how INSANE did she sound on the phone with Jacqueline???? LALALALALALA.... and then screaching like a banshee??? Teresa needs to be locked up in a psych ward.

Last edited by Amisi; 07-08-2013 at 10:53 PM..

Old 07-08-2013, 11:26 PM

10,181 posts, read 10,251,551 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amisi View Post
So hilarious how Teresa talked about her "OFF THE BOAT ITALIAN FAMILY" when they were making the sausage.
What was hilarious? Something was more funny than when Missy talks about her wonderful father....who she didn't know if he was coming home for 3 days or not? You know, after going to get milk?

Quote:
She claims that her brother told her to "go scratch"??
Teresa is the one who told Joey to "go scratch". If Joey said it too, must be a fambly thing.

Quote:
LIAR! That's her tag line. She said it to Caroline Manzo at one of the reunions and she said it to her brother at the gym.
That's not her tag line.

Missy is a huge liar, Caroline "twists" the truth and so does Kathy. Liar: bat **** crazy ass Jax is second in line to Missy. When is the wonderfully happy woman going to bring her $55M lawsuit up for everyone to talk about? She tried to get Teresa to bring up her financials...tit for tat Jax....let's talk about YOURS.

Quote:
She lies so freaking much she can't remember what she said to who. And how INSANE did she sound on the phone with Jacqueline???? LALALALALALA.... and then screaching like a banshee??? Teresa needs to be locked up in a psych ward.
What lies? Please, list them.

Any conversation with Jax results in kindergarten behavior because that's the level Jax is stuck operating at. Which is why her daughter called her own mother out on her juvenile behavior.

The psych ward? Yeah, that's where Jax needs to be. Even Kathy had enough of Jax's antics. Woman has major issues. Chris Laurita should have kept her on the side, as the messed up "oooops, I got knocked up, before marriage, AGAIN!" nut job she is. The woman he was engaged to, who he cheated on with Looney Tunes, is thanking her lucky stars he left her for the nut job Jax.

Last edited by Informed Info; 07-08-2013 at 11:37 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.