Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2010, 04:33 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,028,415 times

Advertisements

*sigh* I'm actually not excited about today's episode. But I'll watch anyway.

Old 05-24-2010, 04:39 PM
YBF

1,260 posts, read 3,358,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chanteuse d' Opéra View Post
*sigh* I'm actually not excited about today's episode. But I'll watch anyway.
Me too I am more intersted in reading the blogs

Old 05-24-2010, 04:42 PM

2,702 posts, read 6,028,415 times
I'm just so sick of Danielle, Danielle, Danielle. Everyone is gossiping. Geez, get some new blood on the show already. At least the NYC Hwives (my faves) always have different drama going on.

Old 05-24-2010, 06:41 PM

3,820 posts, read 8,745,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
for real; Danielle can't be the only sketchy character these women know
True, but she's probably not in the same position to have them disappear.

Old 05-24-2010, 08:38 PM
YBF

1,260 posts, read 3,358,051 times
More Dannie crap....blah blah....blah

Why does Chris have so many guns?

Old 05-24-2010, 08:58 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,789,986 times
omg...........can we all say Carmen Miranda http://www.golisbon.com/images/carmen-miranda.jpg

what the hell did Teresa have that crap cap on her newborn baby girl's head for?

Old 05-24-2010, 08:58 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,333,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
It's not okay to call a child ugly or troll like on a forum either, everyone has internet these days, they are probably reading this, if they aren't, their classmates are. Lexi's father seems to be the only one with common sense, you don't put your child's life on TV for the world to scrutinize, people are cruel and those DVDs are forever. Say whatever you want about the adults, they chose this and they are over the age of consent, but we need to leave the kids alone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sues1 View Post
I think it's horrible that someone said Teresa's daughter looks like a troll. She's a child, and why would anybody pick on someone features. I think that's downright wrong. If you think it, keep it to yourself, it's just classless. I do think the girls are misbehaved and if Teresa doesn't change the way she's raising them, she's going to have serious issues with them. With her, it seems all about material things, hopefully when the cameras are off she's different, but still i see these girls growing up as spoiled, entitled, and the only people they will care about is themselves.
1) Teresa and her husband make fun of their own children and call them ugly

2) Teresa says she and her husband want to "toughen the kids up" by teasing them. They want their kids to be tough.

3) Both parents have decided to put their whole family, little kids and all, up for scrutiny by putting them on national television. They knew what they're getting into. If they're afraid of a little criticism, putting them on NATIONAL TV was the wrong choice

So because call their daughters names freely, because they want to make them tougher, because they CHOSE to put them on TV, it is completely fair game to say whatever about them.

If I was afraid hearing things like that would hurt me or my kids I WOULDN'T PUT THEM ON NATIONAL TV. But honestly, a person can say whatever they want about how I look and it wouldn't bother me. I know my own flaws and people are entitled to their opinion.

Old 05-24-2010, 09:12 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,789,986 times
this show is such a yawnfest..............

Does Dina have a husband?

what we learned.......Chris like T&A.......ok we get it..guys like that.
Joe seemed about as excited at the imminent birth of his child as he would at having a root canal. I hope he's more excited making the babies as he is in actually having them be born. He didn't even care (his words) what they named the child

Danielle is in her element when hanging out with fellow ex cons.

Last edited by PippySkiddles; 05-24-2010 at 10:17 PM..

Old 05-24-2010, 09:32 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,611,466 times
WOW! another EXCITING episode....NOT! Congrats on the baby girl Teresa, other than that, this episode goes in the boring top ten zzzzzzzzzzzz..........................

Old 05-24-2010, 09:32 PM

2,009 posts, read 3,780,546 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
1) Teresa and her husband make fun of their own children and call them ugly

2) Teresa says she and her husband want to "toughen the kids up" by teasing them. They want their kids to be tough.

3) Both parents have decided to put their whole family, little kids and all, up for scrutiny by putting them on national television. They knew what they're getting into. If they're afraid of a little criticism, putting them on NATIONAL TV was the wrong choice

So because call their daughters names freely, because they want to make them tougher, because they CHOSE to put them on TV, it is completely fair game to say whatever about them.

If I was afraid hearing things like that would hurt me or my kids I WOULDN'T PUT THEM ON NATIONAL TV. But honestly, a person can say whatever they want about how I look and it wouldn't bother me. I know my own flaws and people are entitled to their opinion.
Let's call your kids ugly then, i just think it's not very nice to pick on someone's features, and why pick on a child?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV