Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2009, 09:12 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,329,440 times

Advertisements

LOL^^^^^^^^^^^^Statefan!!

I was really shocked at his behavior. It hit an all-time L-O-W!! Even Kiptyn looked at him in shock!! I couldn't stand him since Day 1...I think she kept him for ratings!!What a nasty redneck and definitely a smug bastahd!!!

For a few weeks I have said Ed,Reid and Kiptyn but thought tonight she would keep Wes.............

Even with the other 3, I think it will be yet another Bachelorette where it will be a washout within weeks post Bachelorette.......

She doesn't seem to have anything in common with Ed now except physical......... Reid is the one I think she will pick now after tonite!
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2009, 09:13 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,102,253 times
Ding dong Wes is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Beretta; 07-06-2009 at 09:54 PM.. Reason: sorry Mookster, couldn't read the white so I had to color your words :D

Old 07-06-2009, 09:17 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,333,726 times
Well, Jake was definitely vindicated. Jillian kept repeating that she didn't regret bringing Wes to Spain "to make up her own mind", but she forgot that because of the scumbag, she let at least one great guy get away who should have been in his place (hmm, hmm, Jake or Jesse).
Anyway - the sad thing is, I don't see her with any of the remaining men.

Kypton is just not THAT into her.
Reid - he is sooo annoying, after few weeks of over-analyzing, I wouldn't be able to stand him anymore.
Ed - already quit on her once...

Can I just say: Kypton is yum!!!

Old 07-06-2009, 09:22 PM

718 posts, read 2,353,883 times
Something about Ed just doesn't sit right with me. He just looks sleazy, but not is a Wes kinda way.

She let the best one get away. I hope Jake is sitting at home laughing his butt off, saying I told you so!

Old 07-06-2009, 09:34 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,329,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Ding dong Wes is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Mookster. I thought I was seeing things--or wasn't LOL

Did you see Ed grab her aszz???in the fountain? She asked if he had siblings and all he said was "you will like them" LOL...wth kind of an answer is that? Ed and Jillian don't meld anymore lol..

Reid is definitely overanalytical ! I agree...but I think that will be the "safe" way to go............... I think Kypton is next to be sent packing...
I know Ed would NEVER move to Canada for Jillian. I heard he has a job at Microsoft???

Here I sit yet again through weeks of another Bachelorette season..............

Bring on J-A-K-E for next Bachelor! CHEERS!

Old 07-06-2009, 10:07 PM

4,948 posts, read 18,635,393 times
Bye Wes, I think she now will pick Reid. What is all the drama now with the ending, when she has
on the white dress? Jake, had to be the best of them all.

Old 07-06-2009, 10:45 PM

4,391 posts, read 9,449,882 times
Wes out and out lied, not to mention his family did too and I guess Laurel the girlfriend lied also. If he thinks he is helping his career by showing what a scumbag he is, I think he will be disappointed to see people don't like liars. Wow what an accomplishment to be the "guy that lasted on the show the longest witha girlfriend"...as he said. Just happy he is gone so I don't see his scruffy ugly face anymore.

As far as I can see, the show should be over now. She let the best ones go...Jake and Jesse.

There is something bizarre about ED....can't put my finger on it. Do you ever notice he looks away when he is talking to her? I agree with what was said that he would never move to Canada for her.

After tonight Reid would be my choice, she seems to have the most fun with him, however for some reason I think she will end up picking Ed and it will be another show that goes down in history as a fizzle as far as a long lasting relationship.

I agree that Kipton will be the next to go....he pretty much showed tonight that he wouldn't commit to an engagement by the end of the show and I think that is what Jillian is looking for.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:11 PM

LOL Sorry you all! I posted it and then worried that someone would see the spoiler that didn't want to see it.

Old 07-06-2009, 11:15 PM

Wow at Wes. I get editing, but at some point he had to say the things he did tonight. What a sleezeball!!!

Old 07-07-2009, 05:45 AM

16,174 posts, read 32,343,604 times
If Wes thinks that I will spend my hard earned money buying anything that he or his band produce he has another thing coming.

What a scumbag. I'm sorry he breathes the same air that the rest of us do. My husband (a Texan) said that Wes gave Texas men a bad name.

What self respecting woman would agree to her bf going on national TV to date? They probably deserve each other.

I hope the venues that Wes plays in Austin kick his sorry butt to the curb and not allow him back!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV