Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-15-2009, 05:11 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times

Advertisements

[quote=IBrakeforTailgaters;9774784]Tamz, I heard that about Jessie too. Apparently, he posed nude in a gay magazine. He always to me has seemed a bit suspect anyway. I bet he and Russell have the hots for each other, lol!

quote]

Take a look at Jessie's legs...eeeewwwwwwww!!!!

Last edited by Administrator; 01-08-2014 at 05:24 PM.. Reason: copyrights
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-15-2009, 07:59 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,284,619 times
Thanks for showing that photo. I just barfed all over my keyboard.

This season easily has the worst of the worst. Russell is such a stupid meathead. So he can spell shotgun. Whoopdedoo. It's funny that the dumbest looking one actually won the veto.
I liked Lydia in the beginning, but no longer like her. The one's that kiss up to whoever is HOH I can't stand. They can't be trusted. Yes, it's a game, and the one that is the most devious usually wins.
I do hope the meathead shotgun toting doofus dorky athletes (that should be the name of their clique) do not get to play HOH. Jeff is the only sane one. I do hope they break up the stupid cliques so the rest of the show hopefully gets a bit better.
I think that they think only teenagers watch this junk, and I question my sanity in watching it anymore. I think I can easily miss several episodes and not really miss anything.
Or I can just read the spoilers and not watch it at all. Now there's an idea.

Old 07-15-2009, 09:14 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,710,771 times
Pink, great minds think alike. This season is not doing it for me at all.

Old 07-15-2009, 09:18 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,856,591 times
Pink you summed it all up perfectly. I agree with everything you just posted.

Old 07-16-2009, 10:18 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,110,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
Thanks for showing that photo. I just barfed all over my keyboard.

This season easily has the worst of the worst. Russell is such a stupid meathead. So he can spell shotgun. Whoopdedoo. It's funny that the dumbest looking one actually won the veto.
I liked Lydia in the beginning, but no longer like her. The one's that kiss up to whoever is HOH I can't stand. They can't be trusted. Yes, it's a game, and the one that is the most devious usually wins.
I do hope the meathead shotgun toting doofus dorky athletes (that should be the name of their clique) do not get to play HOH. Jeff is the only sane one. I do hope they break up the stupid cliques so the rest of the show hopefully gets a bit better.
I think that they think only teenagers watch this junk, and I question my sanity in watching it anymore. I think I can easily miss several episodes and not really miss anything.
Or I can just read the spoilers and not watch it at all. Now there's an idea.
Pinkish......I totally agree with everything you say [especially the part about questioning your sanity ]

Old 07-16-2009, 09:30 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,023,427 times
I havent watched BB in a few yrs. I do remember watching the first few seasons incl the season 9/11 happened. Im surprised its in its 11th season. I am though watching it now & the athletes as usual are dumb as dirt.

Old 07-17-2009, 12:38 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
What a worthless piece of S*it Ronnie is! He could have change the balance of power in the house. Maybe not today but it could have worked out! I was so glad to see Casey and Michelle vote for Chima. In the very begining I wanted Ronnie and the "Brains" to win but now I'm leaning towards the "Popular"! I like Jordan. LMAO, I answered every question right! Grrr, still p*ssed off at Ronnie, the little twerp!!!!

Old 07-17-2009, 01:47 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,125 times
Chima must go. Did Braden say the things she accused him of saying? Not that I know what she said, it was editted out. But she used racist and bigot. Lydia was early fave, not anymore. Kevin right up there with Chima, he completes the drama queen bookend with her.

Old 07-17-2009, 05:29 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,284,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
Pinkish......I totally agree with everything you say [especially the part about questioning your sanity ]
I question yours a lot too dear one.

Old 07-17-2009, 09:02 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,428,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
Chima must go. Did Braden say the things she accused him of saying? Not that I know what she said, it was editted out. But she used racist and bigot. Lydia was early fave, not anymore. Kevin right up there with Chima, he completes the drama queen bookend with her.
Ditto for me on Lydia - turns out she's a drama queen. Braden made an a.s.s. out of himself but they didn't broadcast the juiciest parts. Here's the scoop - there are 3 pages to this article but I'm linking page 2 because it really gets into the nitty gritty of why Braden HAD to go (I would have thrown him in the pool a few times first) and why I really dislike Lydia now.

MAJOR FIGHT - Big Brother 11 - Kevin, Lydia & Braden Go at It!, Page 2 of 3 - Associated Content
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV