Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2009, 07:38 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,850,609 times

Advertisements

LMAO

Michelle landing face first in the mud was hilarious. It would have been worth Jessie winning the POV if we could have seen him fall face first in the mud like that.

What's with that superman pose he keeps making?! It's making me want to puke. It amazes me how unattractive a person can look because of their personality. He is a classic example of that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2009, 07:45 AM

10,176 posts, read 11,159,885 times
The athletes need to be taken down - well minus Jeff of course.

If they continue to win - The show will just become the Jessie show. Which would be boring.

Old 07-29-2009, 10:51 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,495 times
Big Brother MUST change the clique is safe if one member is HOH. A back-to-back same clique HOH hasn't happened yet, but probably will if Casey goes home this week. If Jeff wins, then no one that I would love to see go could even be put on the block.
Does Jeff need to vote against Jordan? I think keeping Casey would be more in his gameplay favor, then keeping Jordan for relationship. Shimas' voting against the athlete clique is iffy at best. Michelle, I think could vote Jordan out. Lydia and Kevin, last I seen, were discussing keeping Casey because he would gun against Jessie. Could/would/should they work with Ronnie considering that Shima is questionable? Something to think about.

Old 07-29-2009, 02:16 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
The athletes need to be taken down - well minus Jeff of course.

If they continue to win - The show will just become the Jessie show. Which would be boring.
LOL, T2P!!! It already is the most boring season I have watched and I've watched since day 1!!!

OMG! I, too, almost tossed my cookies with Jessie's "self-love" statement of his looks and his "Superman" pose. He is sooooo irritating, arrogant, self deluded, sh*t for brains, ugly looking speciman of man!!! Now shall I tell y'all what I really think of Jessie?? Ugh, he makes my skin crawl. He was bad enough last year but this second time around is for the birds.

I keep seeing in other BB sites that fans blame Allison Grodner for the way BB has gone downhill year after year. Whosever fault this year is should be fired! Or maybe CBS is too big to care about what the fans think.

I would love, love, love it if Jessie got the boot next week, week 4!!!! That would be such poetic justice!!!!

Old 07-29-2009, 07:21 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,471,880 times
I cannot wait to see Jessie and Ronnie pale white butts exit the house.

Old 07-29-2009, 11:11 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,829,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I would love, love, love it if Jessie got the boot next week, week 4!!!! That would be such poetic justice!!!!
Fingers crossed for a week four boot for Jessie!

Anyone care to guess what the "big announcement" will be tomorrow? I'm guessing it will be an end to the cliques (which was a really stupid idea to begin with), and that the houseguests will be able to play the game that's best for them.

Old 07-30-2009, 06:20 AM

10,176 posts, read 11,159,885 times
It has to be more than the end of the cliques, as that's too predictable.

Hehe, I'm hoping Casey gets to stay.

I love watching him on the feeds and big brother after dark.

I could go on and on about my opinions of the hg's - but I don't want to get banned, Haha.

Old 07-30-2009, 09:05 AM

693 posts, read 2,175,639 times
Default Anyone else watching Big Brother this summer?

I am embarrassed to admit that I watch this guilty pleasure reality show. One of the girls (Jordan, age 22) on the show this year happens to be a waitress from Matthews, she is a sweet little thing..but she has admitted that she doesn't know how to tell time, and that the whole "quarter of/ quarter past thing" is a mystery to her. Not a ringing endorsement for our school district. LOL

Old 07-30-2009, 10:45 AM

518 posts, read 2,060,526 times
We watch BB, have watched every year. We even record the BBAD on Showtime II.....that's embarrarsing. Jordan has shown a bit (nudies), but she's so cute, seems like everyone in the house likes her. Her and Jeff (who by the way is a look a like of Brian Blakely on FOX News at 10) have a really good relationship. I just can't believe that Jessie is so stupid....well, on second thought, yes, I can. He was just as dumb last year when he was on the show. Apparently there is going to be a twist in tonights live episode. I get alot of info from mortystv.com, if you don't like to be spoiled don't visit the side. It has pictures of the the houseguests with the HoH, Noms, and POV. I started a thread a while ago, when the guests were picked and saw that Jordan was on. Oh, she was talking with Russell one evening, he asked what beach do the kids go to in Charlotte, she said Myrtle Beach, he asked if there was golf there....she said i guess, and we have a golf thing in charlotte too.....She couldn't remember the name of the Wachovia Championship.

Old 07-30-2009, 11:10 AM

120 posts, read 237,908 times
great show
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV