Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-13-2009, 04:35 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times

Advertisements

I also am totally disgusted with CBS for not just kicking that foul mouthed, racist, b*itch out of the house too. She signed agreements and has vilolated every single thing! They should have just told ChimaPet to pack her bags and GET OUT!!!!! SHAME ON CBS.

I've heard rumors but I ain't telling!!!! (about the taping)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2009, 04:37 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,374,256 times
Originally Posted by tamiznluv
"Oh, IBfT! Gnatalie is one horrid, skanky rotten creature! She refused to shower when she was a "HaveNot" and wouldn't shower when she had her monthly. *This is disgusting:caution*>>>>>> She's been seen picking her nose and eating it! She picked her nose last night and flung it into the pool! She says she always has "skid marks" on her undies and that "all girls" have them because of their "discharge"!!! Yeah, maybe if you don't wipe yourself and bathe!!! Don't know what kind of discharge she has but it must be unhealthy!!! Ugh, I could go on, IBfT but that's enough, you get my drift".

She is definitely disgusting. Heck, I'm tired of Jordan (on the live feeds) constantly talking about having to go poop, and farting on Jeff. Is anyone else tired of that? On the positive side, at least she's not "picking and eating", or talking about her skid marks , at least that I've heard.

Old 08-13-2009, 07:18 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
And don't forget Lydia. She showed up looking like the lone ranger from hell for last week's live eviction. I hope she watches the entire show and see's how stupid she looks.

Old 08-13-2009, 09:56 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
As it went off it looked like the lines were drawn. Chima, Nat, Kevin and Lydia together. Jeff, Jordan, Russell, and Michelle together. Could Michelle work with them? Haven't seen her talk to any of them but Russell, and not always nice with him. Chima was fuming. She is one spoiled little girl. Did anyone notice her pointing to Jeff and Russell, after Kevin answered his question and needed to name the next two?

Old 08-13-2009, 10:03 PM

718 posts, read 2,361,170 times
IMO, this was one of the best nights in BB history.The look on everyone's face when Jedd stood up was priceless. Jessie knew he was done for as soon as Jeff stood. I started thinking they were going to vote out Nat., bu thank goodness they all knew the score and who was in control.

I really look forward to see how Nat. does with Jessie there, not that she did much to begin with. For once I wish I had the live feeds to see the reactions from Chima, Nat and poor Lydia!

Old 08-13-2009, 10:25 PM

12,475 posts, read 32,246,306 times
Jessie is SICKENING! I am sooooo glad that Jeff used the vote to get rid of him! Jeff is adorable and about the only NORMAL one in the house! The only thing that makes me said is that Jessie will now be on the jury. I can't stand to look at him.

Why was Lydia crying??? why did Jessie get mad at Kevin???

Why are we watching this crap???

Vicki

Old 08-13-2009, 10:29 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VickiR View Post
Why are we watching this crap???

Vicki
Because we're addicted, that's why!

It's 9:31 Pacific time, so I think most everyone who's going to comment has seen the episode...and I don't know of any posters from Hawaii or Alaska...

Jessie must have figured out who was voting for who. I don't know how he did so in such a short amount of time. I will give him credit though; he was not as obnoxious this time around. He was tremendously full of himself last year; this year he was moderately full of himself, lol.

Lydia is just a crybaby. Tell her that it will be 75 degrees tomorrow and she'll cry. She's about as bad as Amber from a few seasons back.

I was looking forward to seeing Chima's outrage, but I guess we'll hear about that on Sunday, if she does. Did you hear that comment she made regarding having a talk with the producers because Jeff knew about his title this week? She is very spoiled. I don't hate her like some of y'all do (and my boyfriend can be included in that 'y'all'), but I don't think she deserves to win.

Jordan looked very nervous for a minute. Her teeth seemed to chatter a little.

I agree that this was a classic episode. I just wish it had been more dramatic. I have no idea what the HOH has in store for this week. Also, I can't wait for the double eviction next week. It's finally getting good! I was almost trembling with excitement tonight...but part of that has to do with a driving incident that happened just before we sat down and watched the show.

Old 08-14-2009, 07:14 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,085,251 times
Chima definately needs to be knocked down a few notches....her Grandmother wasn't liking how she was acting.....very disappointed.

I love sexy Jeff!!! Yummy.

Lydia is weird....and it has nothing to do with the tattoos....her weirdness is to the bone.

Kevin is cool, I like having him in there for the comic relief....I don't see him as a threat.

Nat and Chima need to be the next on the block....but I fear Michelle is too gullible, and will fall for Chima's crap.

I like Jordan and Jeff as a couple...they are both genuine people.

I switch back and forth between liking and not liking Russell.....

Old 08-14-2009, 07:31 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,987 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post
Chima definately needs to be knocked down a few notches....her Grandmother wasn't liking how she was acting.....very disappointed.

I love sexy Jeff!!! Yummy.

Lydia is weird....and it has nothing to do with the tattoos....her weirdness is to the bone.

Kevin is cool, I like having him in there for the comic relief....I don't see him as a threat.

Nat and Chima need to be the next on the block....but I fear Michelle is too gullible, and will fall for Chima's crap.

I like Jordan and Jeff as a couple...they are both genuine people.

I switch back and forth between liking and not liking Russell.....
I don't think there's a single thing I can add to your assessment NC~Mom! You get a rep for that! I was going to say that I don't think Michele would put up Nat and Chima (I figured she was part of that "girl power" initiative, but she's not really loyal to anyone. I think she may go for Jeff and Russell in order to show that she's not to be messed with...but there's no telling since no one really knows what's going on in her educated head...I still can't believe she's my age and has a PhD!

I think Chima should be ashamed after she hears what her grandmother says. Certainly, she wasn't raised to say the things that popped out of her mouth this past week. That power got to her head.

Old 08-15-2009, 08:54 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
People, you may want to read the spoiler thread.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV