Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2009, 02:50 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,679,987 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
I've always liked Michele - even though she's a bit strange.

As for Jeff - his "true" colors have emerged. I found it very rude how he pushed Michele away when she told him sorry..About the veto. Sore loser!!!

Jordan - was Jeff's downfall. At least she could do - is give him a lousy kiss!!! After all, he carried her though the game. She's useless!!!

Gnatalie has to be the most skanky, scuzzy, stanky HG ever. She just makes my skin crawl...
I dunno, Torn...I wish I could say I liked Michele. There's just something about her that turns me off on TV. In person, I'm sure she's fine. No denying though that she's very smart...and it's obvious that she's been playing her cards for a while. I would never be smart enough to see all the scenarios of the future--unless they supplied paper and pencil. It doesn't look like it.

You're right...Jeff picked the wrong person to align with. She really isn't capable of winning any substantial competitions. He should have either gotten with Michele earlier, or he could have pulled a Howie and used Kevin to get him far along!

Natalie is that one person who thinks her stuff doesn't stink, but when she gets back home and sees that no one in America has rooted for her besides her family, she'll see that she was sooooooooooooooooooo not da bomb! And I'm glad that Kevin saw her true colors last night. She is so full of herself!

Kevin is really the only person I'm going for. I like Jordan and Jeff too, but I feel that he's going home. Jordan just hasn't done anything convincing enough for the victory.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2009, 03:26 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times
Jeff is my favorite, despite the fact that he will probably be kicked out this week. I also like Jordan as a person, but think it was a big mistake for Jeff to align with her. He let his heart lead him instead of his brain.

Natalie just rides the coattails of others. She acts all tough but has had someone to cling on to the whole game to stay in.

Michele is intelligent, despite being a little strange, and I would not be at all surprised to see her as one of the final two left at the end.

Kevin is a whuss and always trying to not have any fingers pointed at himself.

Old 09-02-2009, 05:02 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
I am wondering if we should organize a surprise for Gnatalie based on our collective admiration for her - I suggest one of us unleash a swarm of dragonflies in her general direction at the reunion show!

Old 09-02-2009, 07:26 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,835,047 times
Did anyone notice that, during the open segment in last night's episode, Russell was NOT shown walking out of the house, and his picture was still in color. There's no way that was a mistake, so what's up with that?

Old 09-02-2009, 07:35 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times
I was thinking last night a good way to send Natalie over the deep end was fill her bed with bigs lol.

Old 09-03-2009, 06:34 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brokencrayola View Post
I was thinking last night a good way to send Natalie over the deep end was fill her bed with bigs lol.
Isn't it full of "crabs?" already? And I'm not referring to the ones in the water!!!!

Old 09-03-2009, 09:57 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,122,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
I am wondering if we should organize a surprise for Gnatalie based on our collective admiration for her - I suggest one of us unleash a swarm of dragonflies in her general direction at the reunion show!
Or gnats.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:32 AM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Or gnats.
Yes, the little black ones that always seem to swarm a dog.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:39 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,113,750 times
If GNATBRAIN the SPITBULL wins this I will never watch another BB again as long as I live.

Old 09-03-2009, 03:06 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,165,274 times
REMINDER.............

DON'T FORGET IT'S PRE-EMPTED TONIGHT DUE TO FOOTBALL..

Not sure if it affects everyone...

Check your listings - Mines showing at 1:30am...

This happens every year...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV