Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 06:01 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,728,297 times

Advertisements

I didn't even know Beautiful Life got cancelled, but wasn't surprised.....snooze.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2009, 07:01 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,139,713 times
Yes otters21! Sydney's 'evil twin' would have to be pretty good.

Old 10-07-2009, 09:29 PM

8,596 posts, read 10,132,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otters21 View Post
I feel the new Melrose Place would have a better chance to boost their ratings if another straight male main character would be brought in to even things up. With the current cast being genderly lopsided( 4 girls- Voilet, Ella, Riley and Lauren and but only 3 guys- David , Auggie and Jonah) I feel someone is always going to be the odd one and things are less interesting IMHO when someone is left out ( the extra girl whining about having no one and perhaps becoming a homewrecker ie. the situation with Ella imposing herself on Jonah when she knows about his engagement to Riley.) I would like to see eveyone paired up but lots of drama within the relationships. Another suggestion to make the show even more interesting is for Jane and Sidney to have a long lost but estranged sister bought on the show. She would be Sidneys identical twin ( Laura Leighton can play a dual role) and she would be much more vicious and conniving than Sidney ever was! Her name would possibly be Lindsey - which IMHO goes well with the name Sidney for identical twins. Lindsey of course could turn out to be a strong suspect in Sidney's murder and she also could be Violets real birth mother who abandoned the poor girl as a baby.
Hmmm...OK, but we're again messing with history. Sydney and Jane are not real sisters (Jane was adopted), so I'm just trying to find the logic in their parents first adopting Jane, then having Sydney, and then giving her twin up for adoption...

Old 12-15-2009, 07:47 PM

1,014 posts, read 3,583,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otters21 View Post
There are two other original characters that were not killed off and who could be brought back and given another chance . They are Sandy ( Amy Locane) and Rhonda ( Vanessa Williams -another actress with the same name as the first African American Miss America ). Also other possibilies are Samantha ( Brooke Langdon) , Lexi's ex husband - forgot his name but I remember he was a real snake in the grass ( Linden Ashby) and Ryan , Kyles brother who ended up with Megan in the original Melrose Place finale . Also something else catches my curiousity. Didn' t Michael marry Lexi in that final episode? If so his current wife ( on the new series) would be his sixth wife and his first brunette ( Jane and Megan are blondes and Lexi is and Sidney and Kimberly were - both deceased- all redheads).
Another one of Michael Mancini's wives dead! First Kimberly, then Sidney and now his latest, Vanessa. She was killed off by Violet in self defense. Dr. Mancini needs to give it up already regarding finding the right mate. It seems to me that half the women he was married to came to pretty bad ends.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV