Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 12:40 PM

10,178 posts, read 11,163,499 times

Advertisements

The comments in this thread are way better than the show!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2009, 03:12 PM

14,785 posts, read 24,080,364 times
I think this is the stupidest show I have ever seen in my life and I stopped watching it and now spencer and heidi want back on the show no thanks I would rather watch re runs than this crap .

Old 06-06-2009, 05:16 PM

1,106 posts, read 2,953,996 times
I won't be watching this show, but I saw excerpts of it on the Soup today. That Spencer idiot has serious issues.

Old 06-07-2009, 10:29 PM

134 posts, read 332,170 times
This is so funny! Everyone hates the people and the show, but it seems like y'all watched it! LOL!!
So, it got the job done: ratings = revenue

Old 06-07-2009, 11:08 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,163,378 times
supposedly when spastic Spencer and hideous Heidi were told they had to sleep in that shack for a night -her sister claims they were left there for 3 days and nights with no food or water; which caused Heidi to end up sick and hospitalized.
I have a very hard time in believing they were left there for one day,much less three and no food or water??? Doubtful! I do not believe it for one nano second.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:07 AM

4,085 posts, read 8,786,263 times
I have to agree with Spencer that he and Heidi are definitely too big for the show. They are real celebrities unlike the nobodies who are also on the show. I don't blame them for leaving.

It's pretty obvious that they're legit Christians now, though. If they weren't, they would not have come back. They only came back to help those nobodies to be able to be on a show with a couple of true stars - them. That was very unselfish and kind of Spencer and Heidi. If they wanted they could have their own show, or they could be working on some great new movies. I think Spencer is so smart and ambitious that he will become one of the biggest names in Hollywood. I can understand how Heidi, who is probably the most beautiful star in Hollywood at the moment, would want to marry him. It's great to see when the two top "catches" in Hollywood catch each other and enter into sacred matrimony.

And kudos to Spencer for sticking up for Heidi after those jerks took the labels off her shampoo. That's about the lowest thing a person could do, to take someone's shampoo and rip off the label that her loved one made just for her. Spencer worked hard on making those labels for Heidi; he was right to knock that thing out of that other jerk's hand for what she and the others did to Heidi. I hope Spencer gets revenge on them.

Old 06-10-2009, 12:26 AM

2,600 posts, read 3,684,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post
I have to agree with Spencer that he and Heidi are definitely too big for the show. They are real celebrities unlike the nobodies who are also on the show. I don't blame them for leaving.

It's pretty obvious that they're legit Christians now, though. If they weren't, they would not have come back. They only came back to help those nobodies to be able to be on a show with a couple of true stars - them. That was very unselfish and kind of Spencer and Heidi. If they wanted they could have their own show, or they could be working on some great new movies. I think Spencer is so smart and ambitious that he will become one of the biggest names in Hollywood. I can understand how Heidi, who is probably the most beautiful star in Hollywood at the moment, would want to marry him. It's great to see when the two top "catches" in Hollywood catch each other and enter into sacred matrimony.

And kudos to Spencer for sticking up for Heidi after those jerks took the labels off her shampoo. That's about the lowest thing a person could do, to take someone's shampoo and rip off the label that her loved one made just for her. Spencer worked hard on making those labels for Heidi; he was right to knock that thing out of that other jerk's hand for what she and the others did to Heidi. I hope Spencer gets revenge on them.
Spencer? Is that you?

Old 06-10-2009, 12:42 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,163,378 times
LMAO............was wondering that as well

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyHappyLucy View Post
Spencer? Is that you?

Old 06-10-2009, 12:52 AM

1,643 posts, read 4,434,568 times
This show is so scripted. It's rediculous!

Old 06-10-2009, 01:00 AM

3,770 posts, read 8,290,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BergenCountyJohnny View Post

This..is..um...a joke right??? I mean seriously no one in real life actually likes this guy, right?

Spencer is the ultimate toolbox.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV