Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2010, 02:51 PM

23,838 posts, read 33,404,634 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntieannie68 View Post
did anyone catch the househunting in fla episode--wow--no wonder her parents and his want them nearby---those poor kids!
No, I plan to watch it this weekend. I ended up watching last weeks Bethenny; it ran past 10; then when I stopped it, the new Bethenny was on; totally forgot sextuplets were on.

Can't wait to see it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2010, 06:58 AM

Quote:
did anyone catch the househunting in fla episode--wow--no wonder her parents and his want them nearby---those poor kids!
I watched it last night; hopefully I'm awake enough to post about what I saw. I was tempted to post as I was watching it. lol

After the bicycle episode, I know why the parents don't want them going. Bryan wouldn't give Jenny a hand bringing the kids in..

Where do I start? I thought Jenny should have brought at least 2 kids with her to Florida. I also would hope that if Jenny's parents had kids while Jenny was gone; that Bryan's parents took a few. I'm under the impression Jenny's mom has helped the most (since they've been born) but right now with Bryan & Jenny living there; Bryan was worthless because of his "test" & Jenny was working long hours (I couldn't imagine her commute) everything fell on her parents who have to be exhausted.

The house hunting.. Bryan is a piece of work. I could see that one house working for them; sure it was more then the "budget" but they could have low balled; or they could have seen if it was over priced & offered accordingly. I would have liked to have seen Bryan or the agent suggest that. I didn't like that the agent was laughing as Bryan was mocking her.

"Swamp house" or shall I say "water house" - I wanted to scream at the TV saying - hey Bryan; what about all that glass? Can you see 6 little ones throwing rocks or playing ball & it goes right to the glass?

I can't wait to see the house Bryan actually bought. Hopefully it will work out. I don't agree with them buying a house; they should have rented a house until they knew if Bryan's "business" would take off. I have a feeling it's going to be Jenny working the most.

As far as them going to Florida; I have a feeling that Jenny is hoping Bryan will help more. Kind of a poop or get off the pot type thing. I don't doubt her mom will fly out regularly to help; unless Jenny doesn't want that.

Old 07-18-2010, 05:31 AM

50,179 posts, read 63,636,357 times
I need to catch up on the new episodes, but my impression from last year is that Bryan is an immature jerk, and the, ever perky, Jenny cannot keep it up forever. The mom is almost super human the way she works and takes care of those kids, but the Dad is more like the 7th kid.

Old 07-25-2010, 06:41 AM

I saw about 1/2 of the last episode last night. The more I see Bryan, the more I doubt their marriage will last.

They didn't think they'd have room for couches & a few other things but after loading; found they did have room. Bryan had already given stuff to his brother. Jenny told him to speak to his brother about getting the couches back; he was being an idiot about it. Was it because he was sick or because he's just a jerk? So he calls his brother who tells him to keep the couches. How many people would not understand where they were coming from & they have 6 kids & won't have cash to replace furniture? If his brother didn't understand he'd be a bigger jerk then Bryan.

So driving, Jenny thinks she put Unleaded in a diesel car. I would think it would be pretty easy to figure out; open the gas cap & take a wiff. Thankfully Bryan didn't make her feel small about the mistake. I'm sure she had to worry about kids while fueling the vehicle; unlike Bryan.

He called Jenny "Kate" a few times.

Trying to figure out how far behind their shooting schedule is compared to what we're seeing.. Pretty sure the kids had a 2nd birthday party; yes, 1st episode of 2nd season- Turning Two, Times Six" according to wiki, they just turned 3; so this was filmed summer/fall/winter 2009

Sextuplets - born June 11, 2007 (2007-06-11) (age 3) in birth order:

* Savannah Jane
* Bailey Elizabeth
* Grant William
* Cole Robert
* Molli Grace
* Blake Nickolas

Old 07-26-2010, 12:24 AM

42 posts, read 91,836 times
Quote:
brian needs a babysitter of his own

Old 07-26-2010, 07:10 AM

Pretty funny that Mr Perfect Bryan lost the keys to the new house.
It's funny that Bryan is a semi-control freak. He picked the house. picked the paint colors - hey Jenny, go to Depot & see if there is anything you like?

She wants to pick where the furniture goes... Jenny - does any woman in America let her husband choose every single thing about her house? She wanted to say where the furniture goes of course he wanted to do that too & put down her suggestions. She told him to let her make her own mistakes

Old 07-26-2010, 10:59 PM

4,526 posts, read 6,073,157 times
i cannot believe that marriage will last in fla--wonder why he pushed to go there--what was he running from----those poor kids--they will get the brunt of the turmoil----was married to a brian type--taking bets as to how soon things will really escalate---no new show previews as yet???

Old 07-27-2010, 05:23 AM

Yes, they were showing the next show commercials during this last episode.

I wonder if the network helped them buy the house. I also wonder how long they will stay. Jenny may be miserable; but she could thrive down there.

I see Bryan as the type that will stay there a year, then rent that house & go back to Arizona; stay for a year, then go back.

Old 07-27-2010, 08:42 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,102,689 times
Why did they move? job opportunity? I saw a clip on The Dish last night where Brian told Jenny to put her "big girl panties on" because she was worried about buying a house on the water and with a pool. I thought that was really rude.

Old 07-27-2010, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
Why did they move? job opportunity? I saw a clip on The Dish last night where Brian told Jenny to put her "big girl panties on" because she was worried about buying a house on the water and with a pool. I thought that was really rude.
Bryan didn't really have a job there - I think he's setting up a business.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV