Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-23-2014, 04:18 AM

896 posts, read 1,140,071 times

Advertisements

Not sure how realistic the pharma rep story line is. Everyone knows you HAVE to have a four year degree to get the job. I don't like her hair short.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-23-2014, 05:09 AM

50,370 posts, read 63,964,084 times
I like Penny's hair. I was pretty tired last night, but did Sheldon say, "I want to have coitus with Amy"? For real?

Old 09-23-2014, 05:52 AM

1,748 posts, read 2,083,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I like Penny's hair. I was pretty tired last night, but did Sheldon say, "I want to have coitus with Amy"? For real?
He said that to check if Amy was listening or not. He didn't actually mean it.

Old 09-23-2014, 06:10 AM

1,632 posts, read 1,849,887 times
Very disappointed in last nights BB , penny's hair style was nice but doesn't go with her part , I'd rather her stay at the cheesecake factory .

Old 09-23-2014, 07:14 AM

9,145 posts, read 14,764,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lv2trvl View Post
Not sure how realistic the pharma rep story line is. Everyone knows you HAVE to have a four year degree to get the job. I don't like her hair short.

I don't know about that restriction or not, but Penny seems like exactly the kind of person that is a typical pharma rep. Did they ever say for sure that she does not have a degree?

Old 09-23-2014, 07:40 AM

692 posts, read 1,004,676 times
Quote:
Did they ever say for sure that she does not have a degree?
Yes. She admitted she dropped out of community college. Shewas taking classes but no 4 year or 2 year degree.

Old 09-23-2014, 08:26 AM

7,844 posts, read 13,234,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherifftruman View Post
I don't know about that restriction or not, but Penny seems like exactly the kind of person that is a typical pharma rep. Did they ever say for sure that she does not have a degree?

She dropped out of community college. She told Sheldon to keep it a secret but he ended up telling Leonard. At one point she went back to school and was taking some classes but it doesn't seem like she finished.

I have to say I was a little disappointed last night. The "I want to have coitus with Amy as soon as we get home" seemed so awkward to listen to. In the 2nd episode, Sheldon constantly berating Howard is REALLY getting old. We've been listening to Sheldon put Howard down for almost 7 seasons. I get Sheldon doesn't like the idea of anyone being smarter than him or just as smart as him but it's just not funny anymore, at least not to me. I really couldn't grasp why the university would think it was a good idea to have Sheldon teach. I get the loophole but the concensus in him teaching knowing he's obnoxious? No one signed up for his classes. I wonder if he will still be a "professor" or will that quietly disappear?

Both episodes kind of left me at "meh".

Old 09-23-2014, 08:30 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
She dropped out of community college. She told Sheldon to keep it a secret but he ended up telling Leonard. At one point she went back to school and was taking some classes but it doesn't seem like she finished.

I have to say I was a little disappointed last night. The "I want to have coitus with Amy as soon as we get home" seemed so awkward to listen to. In the 2nd episode, Sheldon constantly berating Howard is REALLY getting old. We've been listening to Sheldon put Howard down for almost 7 seasons. I get Sheldon doesn't like the idea of anyone being smarter than him or just as smart as him but it's just not funny anymore, at least not to me. I really couldn't grasp why the university would think it was a good idea to have Sheldon teach. I get the loophole but the concensus in him teaching knowing he's obnoxious? No one signed up for his classes. I wonder if he will still be a "professor" or will that quietly disappear?

Both episodes kind of left me at "meh".
Yeah, it just seems to me that the writers have gone stale.I didn't even chuckle at either of last night's episodes! YAWN!

Old 09-23-2014, 08:32 AM

7,844 posts, read 13,234,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by i_love_autumn View Post
Yeah, it just seems to me that the writers have gone stale.I didn't even chuckle at either of last night's episodes! YAWN!

I really didn't care for the opening segment with Sheldon in the train station approaching random people. He made ME feel uncomfortable lol

Old 09-23-2014, 08:35 AM

8,665 posts, read 5,846,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellakin123 View Post
I really didn't care for the opening segment with Sheldon in the train station approaching random people. He made ME feel uncomfortable lol
Oh man,me too,in his underwear yet,puhhhlease!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV