Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 03:20 PM

3,975 posts, read 7,692,848 times

Advertisements

don't know if you watched last season, but the gay dude freaked out and smased the glass coffee table, and the season before that, Will kicked a hole in the door.
It's ridiculous MTV just sits and films it. I'm guessing there's insurance involved, and MTV will take care of it, but still. where do these kids get off thinking they can just destroy property? I bet they wouldn't do that at their own homes or in a hotel room they were paying for!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skywatcher75 View Post
Them responsible for damage? We'll never know

Joey probably will be the new drama queen considering what he went through with his grandma.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2009, 01:01 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,577,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
don't know if you watched last season, but the gay dude freaked out and smased the glass coffee table, and the season before that, Will kicked a hole in the door.
It's ridiculous MTV just sits and films it. I'm guessing there's insurance involved, and MTV will take care of it, but still. where do these kids get off thinking they can just destroy property? I bet they wouldn't do that at their own homes or in a hotel room they were paying for!!!

You're right, every season somebody breaks something and looks like an ass lol! Gotta be covered under insurance

Old 07-23-2009, 07:59 AM

Hott Mess, keep watching. Don't wanna do spoilerz

Old 07-23-2009, 08:13 AM

2,040 posts, read 3,863,414 times
Last night was a bit crazy. I do think Joey took it too far with Aiiya though. Not a big fan of hers but that was pretty cruel how he responded to her cutting. She obviously is not mentally stable for this show but maybe she will be able to take something away from this experience that will be theraputic somehow. I saw the aftershow that I am sure they had to air in order for MTV to address the issue. I really liked Joey but not so much anymore after last night. It just seemed real immature the way he handled the situation.

Old 07-23-2009, 08:09 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,856,591 times
Although I'm not happy with what Joey did during last night's episode, I still dislike the guys from last season much much more. Joey is half the prick that Chet was.

Old 07-24-2009, 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMERALDGIRL View Post
Last night was a bit crazy. I do think Joey took it too far with Aiiya though. Not a big fan of hers but that was pretty cruel how he responded to her cutting. She obviously is not mentally stable for this show but maybe she will be able to take something away from this experience that will be theraputic somehow. I saw the aftershow that I am sure they had to air in order for MTV to address the issue. I really liked Joey but not so much anymore after last night. It just seemed real immature the way he handled the situation.
It was terrible, I actually had forgot how Joey spit in her food. He went too far THEN! I DVR'd the show and was wondering why they had kept saying watch next for the aftershow.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:41 PM

2,211 posts, read 2,615,704 times
Joey is an idiot, he did go way too far with Aiiya, especially asking if she wanted a knife knowing full well about her self mutilation issues. I almost thought she might jump off the balcony she was so upset.

I was hoping one of the other guys would step up and tell Joey how much of an a_ _ he was being by leaving stupid notes all over the house. I don't think much of Aiiya, but I can't stand Joey.

Old 07-25-2009, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just One of the Guys View Post
Joey is an idiot, he did go way too far with Aiiya, especially asking if she wanted a knife knowing full well about her self mutilation issues. I almost thought she might jump off the balcony she was so upset.

I was hoping one of the other guys would step up and tell Joey how much of an a_ _ he was being by leaving stupid notes all over the house. I don't think much of Aiiya, but I can't stand Joey.
Joey is a freakin douche. I too thought Aiiya was gonna jump as well. After all that happened, I can't stand Joey.

Old 07-26-2009, 12:39 AM

3,975 posts, read 7,692,848 times
So I just watched this week's episode. And I have to say it really changed my view of Joey. I liked him the most at first, but after the notes and comments about Aiiya's cutting, I lost it for him.
I realize Aiiya is out there, but he took things too far. And it looked to me that Emily went into CJ's room, not Aiiya, so why he got so mad at her, I don't know. She made some comments about his penis, so what, he was just looking for a reason to go off on her. It's her emotional instability that makes her takes things so far out there-cutting, smashing glass, yelling, etc. She doesn't have a constructive way to deal with the adversity. IMO, she should not go home becuase Joey and CJ want her to, but to get the help she needs for herown good. She is only going to have to deal with those guys for a few more weeks, her cutting and emotional issues will be with her for a long time. It's too bad she's in this environment, where everyone is ganging up on her, she just doesn't know how to vent those feelings positively.
Part of me hopes she gives Joey a hard time next week, since he seems to not be able to go to work, but I don't want this to keep escalating.
I'm also disappointed that MTV just films all this chaos. I mean, can't they step in at some point? Don't they see the pain and suffering Aiiya is going through with the cutting? I just don't get it. I mean, they stepped in when the Hollywood Joey was high on coke and screaming throught the house and threatening the girls, so why don't they step in here??

sorry for the rant! any thoughts??

Old 07-26-2009, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportsfangal View Post
So I just watched this week's episode. And I have to say it really changed my view of Joey. I liked him the most at first, but after the notes and comments about Aiiya's cutting, I lost it for him.
I realize Aiiya is out there, but he took things too far. And it looked to me that Emily went into CJ's room, not Aiiya, so why he got so mad at her, I don't know. She made some comments about his penis, so what, he was just looking for a reason to go off on her. It's her emotional instability that makes her takes things so far out there-cutting, smashing glass, yelling, etc. She doesn't have a constructive way to deal with the adversity. IMO, she should not go home becuase Joey and CJ want her to, but to get the help she needs for herown good. She is only going to have to deal with those guys for a few more weeks, her cutting and emotional issues will be with her for a long time. It's too bad she's in this environment, where everyone is ganging up on her, she just doesn't know how to vent those feelings positively.
Part of me hopes she gives Joey a hard time next week, since he seems to not be able to go to work, but I don't want this to keep escalating.
I'm also disappointed that MTV just films all this chaos. I mean, can't they step in at some point? Don't they see the pain and suffering Aiiya is going through with the cutting? I just don't get it. I mean, they stepped in when the Hollywood Joey was high on coke and screaming throught the house and threatening the girls, so why don't they step in here??

sorry for the rant! any thoughts??
Girl, you know it's ratings. It's a shame but that's it. CJ and Joey want her gone, they don't care about what Aiiya's going through. Next week they'll probably apologize to her. I'd be surprised if CJ and Joey do not apologize.

Hollywood Joey was a trainwreck as well. Gawd I had such a crush on his crazy ass lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV