Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2009, 01:51 PM

5,024 posts, read 8,894,428 times

Advertisements

Rebound! Jon, don't do this!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2009, 02:19 PM

23,866 posts, read 33,561,054 times
Jon & Hailey have a playdate (rolling eyes)

Jon & mystery blond July 19

Which of the 2 got sloppy seconds?

Old 07-20-2009, 02:32 PM

444 posts, read 799,481 times
I have to find the link, but I read today that now Jon says he never cheated on Kate. He didn't hook up with anyone until AFTER Kate filed the papers. Horse puckey.

Old 07-20-2009, 02:32 PM

6,034 posts, read 10,683,499 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Jon & Hailey have a playdate (rolling eyes)

Jon & mystery blond July 19

Which of the 2 got sloppy seconds?
Jon did.

Old 07-20-2009, 02:53 PM

251 posts, read 767,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by baybook View Post
i haven't been following the show, but was it ever explained why separated?

Old 07-20-2009, 03:27 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,487,576 times
[quote=lj111;9859274]i haven't been following the show, but was it ever explained why separated?[/QUOTE

Kate made many critical remarks about Jon from the start of the show, several years. Last winter he was seen out and about with a young woman and rumors began to fly. Kate had begun to travel for book tours and Jon was a house husband and frustration built.

Old 07-20-2009, 05:30 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,038,202 times
I don't watch their silly show, and only found out about these knuckleheads from all the press coverage and magazines. So, I'm wondering ... is the current nitwit Jon's allegedly engaged to the same bimbo he was seen out and about with when he was still living with Kate? Or are these two completely different skanks?

Old 07-20-2009, 08:36 PM

8,862 posts, read 17,487,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle Toes View Post
I don't watch their silly show, and only found out about these knuckleheads from all the press coverage and magazines. So, I'm wondering ... is the current nitwit Jon's allegedly engaged to the same bimbo he was seen out and about with when he was still living with Kate? Or are these two completely different skanks?
I don't think he's engaged and these are new. Deanna was the original when he was restricted to PA.

Old 07-21-2009, 11:15 AM

1,611 posts, read 4,853,752 times
There are so many things wrong with this that I hardly know where to begin. First of all to the person who wonders if the new wife will have multiple children - not damn likely! Jon never wanted them in the first place, it was all Kate's idea and she railroaded the entire process. So new wife will likely not do any en vitro. Secondly, with this new relationship in the public eye now, Jon will not likely remain a participant in the show and once he is divorced, the income stream will end. He hasn't held an actual job in several years so I can't help but wonder who would hire this scumbag now. He is an immature child with no real marketable skills so how is he planning to support the new wife. Also, does the little girl he is now engaged to have any idea what the parental obligations her prospective husband will be obilged to fulfill? There will likely be some sort of shared custody of the 8 kids and I can't imagine two immature losers being responsible alternative parents to those kids. Say what you will about Kate, she will be able to be a responsible parent but Jon sure won't. What a mess this is!

Old 07-21-2009, 11:59 AM

2,482 posts, read 6,532,564 times
It's funny first it was poor Jon, and what a ****** Kate is/was. Jon get out while you can, Kate cheating, Jon cheating. Remember people in TV land, I am postive J&K were separated last year just played the camera's for their contract. Once new season started they had to say something to the public. As for when the divorce was filed could have been a contractual deal for ratings and TLC contract. So what if Jon has moved on, so what if he is dating a 20something person. So what! Does everyone want him to be the perfect father and get a divorce and move into the garage and live the perfect divorce father of 8 for the viewing public?
Whats wrong with a childrens clothing line? A lot of people do it, its not like he is putting his kids in a sweat shop. He is not pimping his kids like Kate has done the whole time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV