Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-02-2009, 11:03 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,163,378 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roma View Post
I love Grant too. I also love Jillian. I can't say I want Grant because I'm married but I can look can't I? I know, I know....just don't touch! LOL!

I wanted to add that Jillian is pregnant with a boy.
Hi Roma!!!
I'm married too, but still want a Grant

oh nooooooooo..........another child? hmmmmmmm..........not sure that was such a great idea...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-02-2009, 01:24 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
Yea, they're having another kid ... they're in good hands with Grant.

Old 09-02-2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Yea, they're having another kid ... they're in good hands with Grant.
in good hands with him yes--but Jillian needs to get onboard with being appreciative of him and stop acting like a shrew

Old 09-02-2009, 08:02 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,854,658 times
I'm watching the 3rd episode right now and I'm starting to dislike Grant. It seems like he is purposely trying to push Jillian's buttons. I hate when people nag about stupid things.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I'm watching the 3rd episode right now and I'm starting to dislike Grant. It seems like he is purposely trying to push Jillian's buttons. I hate when people nag about stupid things.
blasphemy!!!! LOL

Old 09-02-2009, 09:15 PM

6,870 posts, read 14,854,658 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
blasphemy!!!! LOL
I knew my comment would go over poorly lol. I guess I like Jillian more because she seems more carefree and I'm a lot like that. Grant seems more uptight. I clash with those personalities. His resemblance to Christian Bale also ups the high strung factor.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by westhou View Post
I knew my comment would go over poorly lol. I guess I like Jillian more because she seems more carefree and I'm a lot like that. Grant seems more uptight. I clash with those personalities. His resemblance to Christian Bale also ups the high strung factor.
it's easier to be more carefree though when you're out and about. I've done the stay at home mom thing and it tends to make one a little more tense,edgy......
He was trying to arrange a party and she was on his turf, so to speak and getting in his way. LOL

Old 09-05-2009, 11:24 PM

1,977 posts, read 3,577,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
it's easier to be more carefree though when you're out and about. I've done the stay at home mom thing and it tends to make one a little more tense,edgy......
He was trying to arrange a party and she was on his turf, so to speak and getting in his way. LOL
Yeah, I agree totally! I don't condone violence but damn I wanted to push Jillian down a flight of stairs. Maybe the fact that she has to talk for a living and come home and talk some more drives me nuts lol!

IAM29 and Jillian are made for each other lol! Tempestt and Darryl seems so natural and easy together they're like the sedative on the show and I mean that in a good way

Billy is awesome! Love that he can cook and damn is he hot or what?!

Old 09-06-2009, 07:23 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,725,561 times
What a fantastic episode!!! Has anyone noticed that scumbag Charlie is a producer of the show???

Ok, scumbag Charlie just can't stop trying to play an angle can he? And as much as he talks about his shady past, there aren't any specifics ... ok, he spent time in the can, ok, he robbed ... robbed what? I have a feeling he's watched Reservoir Dogs a few too many times and thinks he's Mr. Charlie. And I'm certain that he has something on Ryan O'Neil in order for him to agree to appear ... he looks so uncomfortable.

Grant. Bravo Grant!!!! They have babies who's futures need to be taken care of. Sorry, but going to neiman markup or sacks of cash avenue 7 times in 1 day blowing 7K IN ONE DAY ... he had every justification to go off like he did on her. She's an irresponsible spoiled brat who doesn't realize that entertainment careers are fleeting. It's ok to spend, but she has a big problem. She needs to grow the freak up and stop acting like she's single without responsibilities to other people. It's not just about her anymore.

Awwww, and how cute are Darryll & Tempestt? Seriously, they are flat out adorable. They should have their own show! They are the best matched couple. She's so down to earth and level headed and Daryll knows he can be a bit of a piece of work ... they are good for each other!

Danny boy and barbie doll ... sigh. I give it 2 years. She'll find some high fly-ah who is already in the biz and kick poor submissive Danny to the curb. Then maybe he'll go back and be the doctor that he planned on being all along!

IAM29DAMMIT is one damn lucky woman. He does everything for her and he does it with a smile and love in his heart. Did you see his ham hands trying to tie those silly charms on those bottles??? That's a man and IAM29DAMMIT doesn't appreciate it, going out for drinks with Bratty Barberie ... argh!!!! And those daughters of his are cut from the same cloth as mom ... Billy is the best.

Old 09-06-2009, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
What a fantastic episode!!! Has anyone noticed that scumbag Charlie is a producer of the show???

Ok, scumbag Charlie just can't stop trying to play an angle can he? And as much as he talks about his shady past, there aren't any specifics ... ok, he spent time in the can, ok, he robbed ... robbed what? I have a feeling he's watched Reservoir Dogs a few too many times and thinks he's Mr. Charlie. And I'm certain that he has something on Ryan O'Neil in order for him to agree to appear ... he looks so uncomfortable.

Grant. Bravo Grant!!!! They have babies who's futures need to be taken care of. Sorry, but going to neiman markup or sacks of cash avenue 7 times in 1 day blowing 7K IN ONE DAY ... he had every justification to go off like he did on her. She's an irresponsible spoiled brat who doesn't realize that entertainment careers are fleeting. It's ok to spend, but she has a big problem. She needs to grow the freak up and stop acting like she's single without responsibilities to other people. It's not just about her anymore.

Awwww, and how cute are Darryll & Tempestt? Seriously, they are flat out adorable. They should have their own show! They are the best matched couple. She's so down to earth and level headed and Daryll knows he can be a bit of a piece of work ... they are good for each other!

Danny boy and barbie doll ... sigh. I give it 2 years. She'll find some high fly-ah who is already in the biz and kick poor submissive Danny to the curb. Then maybe he'll go back and be the doctor that he planned on being all along!

IAM29DAMMIT is one damn lucky woman. He does everything for her and he does it with a smile and love in his heart. Did you see his ham hands trying to tie those silly charms on those bottles??? That's a man and IAM29DAMMIT doesn't appreciate it, going out for drinks with Bratty Barberie ... !!!! And those daughters of his are cut from the same cloth as mom ... Billy is the best.
mmmmhmmm......that's what I've been sayingl Jillian is not just an independent woman--she's a shrew with a tude. The amount of charges-in one day--appalling! Grant is a jewel. Note to Jillian-I'll take him when he's had enuff of you-ok?

Danny,Danny,Danny-go back to school!! Domergirl is right--Barbie needs an older sugar daddy type-not a Danny good ole boy.

No, didn't notice that Charlie..aka former bank robber-was a producer of the show. He is soooooo shady that I can hardly believe any sunshine gets on him.

IAM29DAMMIT and Barberie shrew should not be sipping drinks,then driving. tsk tsk..............IAM29DAMMIT should better be appreciating Billy cause he,like Grant, might decide other options are better choices.

Tempest and Darryl--once again win Most Popular couple!! Love em!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV