U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Merry Christmas!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-18-2009, 10:41 AM

1,750 posts, read 2,947,426 times

Advertisements

Russel won't last too long though, he does not have a poker face at all!!! See him smile and smirk when they were talking about the water?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2009, 10:46 AM

6,270 posts, read 12,547,007 times
[quote=SVTLightning;10812917]Russel won't last too long though, he does not have a poker face at all!!! See him smile and smirk when they were talking about the water?[/QUOTE]

it's ingrained in my brain................hence the nightmares. he reminds me of a couple of the characters from " Deliverance"--they gave me nightmares too.

Old 09-18-2009, 10:49 AM

6,270 posts, read 12,547,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Every time they showed evil Russell, I couldn't get the image of a minotaur out of my head. Anyone else see the resemblance?

http://thecontaminated.com/wp-conten...ur-picture.jpg

Last night's show was not bad for a start - I loved that Shambo nearly put together the puzzle, considering what time she had to make up for the weak showing their swimmer boy gave - what a dumb-ss for just laying there like a sack of s---, basically putting the target on his back before the first challenge was even over. Did anyone else hear the one guy grumbling about how he wouldn't even stand up?

And I am sorry, but evil Russell seems to be proving his point about how easy everyone is to sway and manipulate. That one female from his tribe saying how she's sure the Katrina/dog dying story is all true.... And how in the heck couldn't anyone smell that a sock was burning? Maybe my olfactory nerves are a tad more acutely tuned to detect such things, but I can't believe NO ONE in the whole tribe smelled the burning sock, and/or didn't hear/notice that Gordo was dumping all the canteens. It's these little "something doesn't add up" situations that make me believe that at least a portion of the contest is scripted and everyone is in on it.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You crack me up!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Oh my, it's going to be fun to watch Russel crash and burn. He will sooner or later fall victum to one of his lies. At least there is something interesting to watch as the season developes. Early epi's of Survivor are somewhat lame because no one really has become familar with the Cast and thier personalities.
the problem with focusing on psycho boy is that we aren't getting to know the other players and also well it's a problem to me cause he makes my skin crawl

Old 09-18-2009, 10:56 AM

4,928 posts, read 4,646,399 times
I agree that how come NOONE out of 10 people did not see him pouring out the water and burning the sock?? I hope they don't keep up with the "staged" antics.

No one will ever be as clever as Yow (making the fake immunity necklace)!

Old 09-18-2009, 11:04 AM

2,298 posts, read 1,579,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SVTLightning View Post
Russel won't last too long though, he does not have a poker face at all!!! See him smile and smirk when they were talking about the water?
He looked like that the whole show. Like some deranged person. Now I'm thinking him being a multimillionaire could be a lie. But, if he is, I cann't imagine what his business contacts are thinking.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:09 AM

3,885 posts, read 5,360,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
He looked like that the whole show. Like some deranged person. Now I'm thinking him being a multimillionaire could be a lie. But, if he is, I cann't imagine what his business contacts are thinking.
Can you imagine having to sit across from him in a meeting and keep a straight face knowing what he looks like in the skidmark undies?

Old 09-18-2009, 11:11 AM

154 posts, read 259,187 times
Quote:
Thread is on fire!

Good point, I wouldn't put it past him to lie to the audience.

He does however, serve as a sufficient tool to hook people to the series.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:15 AM

Quote:
I don't believe he is a multimillionare. Why would you waste your time, you have a business to run. Hopefully at some time they will let us know if it is true or not.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:17 AM

497 posts, read 714,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
I agree that how come NOONE out of 10 people did not see him pouring out the water and burning the sock?? I hope they don't keep up with the "staged" antics.

No one will ever be as clever as Yow (making the fake immunity necklace)!

Yeah, that caught me too. Were we REALLY supposed to believe he sat there and dumped all those canttens, burned socks and talked to camera and everyone slept through it?

He's creepy, no doubt. I'm not sure I'm believing the Texas Oil Millionaire thing either. For a millionaire, the guy has some serious dental issues.

He was funny though and I thoroughly enjoyed watching him. He plays much as I would. I would be so cutthroat. He won't last though. Everyone is right about that. A few more episodes (I agree woth whomever said 4) and the others will be talking to each other and figuring out that Russ has lied to all of them. Some already know or at least suspect.

I do confess to loving the Villians though. I adored Boston Rob, Johnny Fairplay. I adored Rupert and how he sold everyone's shoes! That was classic.

Old 09-18-2009, 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 60'sGal View Post
Yeah, that caught me too. Were we REALLY supposed to believe he sat there and dumped all those canttens, burned socks and talked to camera and everyone slept through it?

He's creepy, no doubt. I'm not sure I'm believing the Texas Oil Millionaire thing either. For a millionaire, the guy has some serious dental issues.

He was funny though and I thoroughly enjoyed watching him. He plays much as I would. I would be so cutthroat. He won't last though. Everyone is right about that. A few more episodes (I agree woth whomever said 4) and the others will be talking to each other and figuring out that Russ has lied to all of them. Some already know or at least suspect.

I do confess to loving the Villians though. I adored Boston Rob, Johnny Fairplay. I adored Rupert and how he sold everyone's shoes! That was classic.
LOVE Boston Rob and Rupert!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $89,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV