U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-01-2009, 09:07 AM

2,977 posts, read 2,862,889 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Well we haven't seen much of the other team so its hard to tell how the leadership experiement is going over there but at the yellow team it seems the leader is not doing so well.
Do you think he is not stepping up because leaders, official or not, especially early leaders have consistently gone home tout suite? I can only think of one that didn't but my memory isn't that great. When a leader develops later in the game I don't think its quite a big a threat.
How many early leaders lasted to mid game or later? How many early leaders that seemed promising, didnt last? The F-18 pilot comes to mind.
John Locke is now the leader...Oh wait, wrong island. Foa Foa's elected leader is kind of hanging in the background. The tribe isn't faring well in challenges and Russell has taken the lead so to speak from him. There simply isn't any "team" work going on there at Foa Foa hence no leader, just Russell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2009, 01:35 PM

16,105 posts, read 11,405,741 times
JT was the leader of his tribe last year and he won. He was such a sweetie I miss him. Hey Dream any links on where he is now?

slamont you would think any person coming on Survivor would have learned from past seasons you must work as a team. Especially in the beginning.

Old 10-01-2009, 02:18 PM

13,414 posts, read 8,000,455 times
LOL, slamont, John Locke would probably be a better one than Foa Foa has(n't). Good one.

Old 10-01-2009, 03:02 PM

6,270 posts, read 12,398,215 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
JT was the leader of his tribe last year and he won. He was such a sweetie I miss him. Hey Dream any links on where he is now?

slamont you would think any person coming on Survivor would have learned from past seasons you must work as a team. Especially in the beginning.
can't find any "what's he up to now" information. Could only find:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Thomas,_Jr.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:05 PM

Location: If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space
12,345 posts, read 5,222,240 times
Watching now and already liking the Dr and Jaison more Almost wondering if Russell really is a plant by the producers - he's just so extreme!

Old 10-01-2009, 07:11 PM

5,497 posts, read 6,026,874 times
What?!?!? Girls can't start fire with flint? Again, does he think no one has watched the show? There have been what..2 fire challenges between women!

And am I the only one that feels like if I was the only one not doing yoga...I'd be getting food and water for myself and not worry about the yoga practioners? There is always a group of people that just...want to be little social cheerleaders and not worry about the practical stuff and they never go home first...drives me crazy

Russell - para phrase "I can't believe they don't wonder if its me saying this stuff, these guys are idiots" He's right there.

Old 10-01-2009, 07:16 PM

3,231 posts, read 3,403,129 times
Hey, who were those people in purple they showed a little while ago?

Old 10-01-2009, 07:16 PM

Agreed G!

I feel like Russell, though...I can't tell the difference between those two blondes! Hope they axe one of them so I is less confuzzled

Ben is SO obnoxious and why oh why do these guys insist on flopping around in those loose undies? Ick!

LOL Jess!

The other Russell's decision actually could work in their favor - I hope so - I like him.

Last edited by toosie; 10-01-2009 at 07:29 PM..

Old 10-01-2009, 07:30 PM
LML

7,090 posts, read 5,356,524 times
I absolutely can not stand Russell. But I have to say that I am beginning to think that if people are so dumb that they continue to let him manipulate them, they almost deserve to lose. But I sure do not want him to be the one to win.

PS. Am I the only one who thinks that Russell reminds them of Charles Manson?

Old 10-01-2009, 07:41 PM

It's not just you LML - I see it too - that crazy smile and eerily sparkly eyes Gotta say, his recent move with the Dr was pretty well timed
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV