U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 10-30-2009, 06:10 PM

13,642 posts, read 8,221,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Ohhh ok, thanks. I missed all of that LOL! That does sound like a dumb reward - if I'd been on that trip I would have expected to see family or get letters from home or something - sheesh.

Wait, isn't Natalie the blonde with the hot bod from Liz's tribe? And the one who was sent from the other tribe was dark haired someone or other who made a pact with McPukey. I mean Mr Dreamy Eyes

Sorry - I don't even know who is Foa Foa and who is Galu - looking forward to the merge
Yep, I wrote the wrong name down...Laura I think was the name. She's a brunette or black haired woman. Can I use "black hair" to describe her? LOL Foa Foa is my "honey"'s tribe. Sigh.
Quick reply to this message

Old 10-30-2009, 11:36 PM

2,293 posts, read 1,566,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
Generally though I would have been forgetting the points and taking the stuff. I was surprised that they took points. Granted, tarp, snorkel and fire starting was good but I'd take it all over a sail boat ride.
Good point. Why not take the fishing gear? That would be the smart choice. It would help feed you for the duration of your stay. The temptation of one meal prepared for you, a day from camp and it's duties would be hard to pass up. Never having been in that situation, I cann't say that I would make the smart choice either.

Old 10-30-2009, 11:45 PM

12,333 posts, read 7,782,906 times
Galu did get some filling food on the pirate ship. The stew was mostly beef and the homemade bread looked good.

I'm fairly certain that they were aware that the tribes would merge in 3 days. So, maybe they were not too concerned about food because the day of the merge has traditionally involved a feast.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:06 AM

I thought Galu took the fishing equipment too.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:44 AM

2,293 posts, read 1,566,450 times
I think they passed and Shambo was disappointed. The fire starter kit with tarp was nice though.

Old 10-31-2009, 05:26 AM

13,601 posts, read 10,684,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Toosie, Galu won a ride on an a "pirate" ship and they had to row themselves out to it!!! Natalie didn't get to go because she was over at Foa Foa. I thought that was a stupid reward.

Apparently Galu didn't need stuff like pots, pans and a cleaver. The fire starting stuff plus the tarp was a good thing to take to make up for Russell's "taking care of my girl's" decision.

Those eyes!!!!! LOL
I thought other people were doing the rowing. I'll have to catch the rerun on On Demand. I don't think it was so much the boat ride they all wanted as the food. They had all complained they were starving and that meal may have helped them win the immunity challenge. Like Jaison said, when he was trying to work on the puzzle he could figure it out but his mind just couldn't put the pieces together.

Speaking of Jaison, did anyone else get the impression that he may have actually wanted to be voted out?

Old 10-31-2009, 07:39 AM

Location: If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space
12,345 posts, read 5,293,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minervah View Post
Speaking of Jaison, did anyone else get the impression that he may have actually wanted to be voted out?
Yes! I totally thought that. It's not the first time he's seemed ready and willing to leave but he practically asked them to send him home this time, IMO. Weird move to send Jill instead - I guess DreamyEyesRussell orchestrated that because he was afraid of an all girl alliance after the merge?

Old 10-31-2009, 10:54 AM

15,378 posts, read 23,250,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
I think they passed and Shambo was disappointed. The fire starter kit with tarp was nice though.
they probably just figured that Shamoo/Shamboo...whoever would just loose it again

Old 10-31-2009, 10:58 AM

15,378 posts, read 23,250,876 times
Possibly the "Orchestra Leader" figured that keeping Jaison would keep the target off of "Dirty Drawers" back after the merge.

Old 10-31-2009, 12:08 PM

LMAO, you "guys" are such a hoot! I think you are right, dyni, DreamyEyes was probably thinking about the merge and more females than males. Liz was a smart chick and good in comps. Jaison is just being dragged along by Russell. WTH happened to Jaison? He was outstanding in the first comp and now he's a dud! The thought just hit me...Foa Foa seems to be surviving on bananas....too much potassium can kill you. What's one of the best foods to give you potassium? Bananas. I wonder if that has anything to do with Jaison's confusion and lack of stamina?

I can't wait to see the rest of my honey's belly go! He'll be really buff then. I haven't even noticed the missing tooth! Those eyes......

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV