Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2009, 07:10 PM

18,950 posts, read 11,594,189 times

Advertisements

Oh and Jaxson - how cute was your Dimples at tribal - he seemed just as eager as us to see what happened!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-19-2009, 07:13 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
M22 at the very opening of the show

Spoiler
They showed Russell talking to the Galu guys when they got back to camp. Dave seemed like he was congratulating Russell & like he knew how tribal was going to go.

Man I wish I could see this epi again.

Tami you missed a hot, hot epi tonight deary.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:21 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,188,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Oh and Jaxson - how cute was your Dimples at tribal - he seemed just as eager as us to see what happened!
He was such a darling trying to explain to
Spoiler
Dave & others
how asinine forcing
Spoiler
rock drawing
would be. I am glad I got to see him reading the votes
Spoiler
twice

Old 11-19-2009, 07:47 PM

10,066 posts, read 14,444,601 times
These past 2 episodes have been some of the best I've seen in Survivor's history. These people (most) are really playing the game. Wow, how exciting! I was really glad to see Laura go.

However, it's now time to look at the present makeup of the tribe from here on out.

Foa Foa has (in theory):
Russell
Natalie
Mick
Jayson

Galu has:
Brett
Dave
Monica
John
Shambo (now with Foa Foa)

With Russell having found the idol (unbelievable!!) for the 3d time, he really does have some power for now. What I think is they should make Russell flush out the idol asap. But if it keeps going back into the game, he'll keep finding the freakin' thing. He's an entertaining, but dangerous, player!!

With Shambo as an ally, and Mick, Nat, and Jayson pretty loyal, these 5 are gonna be tough to stop. Monica, Dave, and Brett have big targets on their back. John played it smart by turning against Laura last vote...I do have to say he's playing really well. John's obvious move is to join forces with Foa Foa, but I think he somehow has to form a new alliance with 2 or 3 others--if he is to survive top 5.

If they play their cards right, Mick and Nat could be sitting pretty for the final 3, to be joined by either Monica (weak and many don't like her) or Jayson (I think he is not that well-liked overall). John could make it there, but he's gonna have to strategize to get Russell out first.

SUCH great episodes are ahead I think!!

Old 11-19-2009, 07:51 PM

2,905 posts, read 7,349,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LML View Post
Hey mommy, tell your son that I couldn't believe that either.....though I have to admit that I was really, really, really hoping he would.
Lol, we were too!

Jaxson---you were totally right. We all thought Russell was the most evil, vile, despicable human being at the beginning. I can't wait to see him at the reunion show, I wonder if they really really made him look bad with the editing, just to get people excited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toosie View Post
Mommy, yes it was John.

Mommy's son - I totally agree with you! So many fun twists this time!

Jaxson - I hope so too!

Minute Man - yes he kept it.

Man,, Tami really missed a good episode!
She sure did--hopefully she can catch it online.

I can't wait to watch the Ponderosa footage with Laura going there, Eric is going to have a field day with her!

Old 11-19-2009, 07:57 PM

1,015 posts, read 2,162,414 times
An hour after the show ended and I'm still laughing my ass off!

Old 11-19-2009, 09:54 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,014,802 times
My vote for most clueless person, still in the game
Spoiler
Dave, he looks so lost at each tribal vote.

Old 11-19-2009, 10:06 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,325,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Man I wish I could see this epi again.
You can watch it on the internet free of charge.

Old 11-19-2009, 10:46 PM

7,835 posts, read 8,439,670 times
It never, ever ceases to amaze me, how the tribe with the numbers at the merge, always, always manages to start picking off their own before decimating the other tribe first. And it seems like it always leads to someone from the tribe with fewer people going into the merge winning.

Morons.

There were only four of them, couldn't Galu wait a few rounds for the sake of a million freaking dollars? Not a single one of them deserves to win, with the possible exception of Shambo.

I'll admit that I've softened my opinion of Russell as a Survivor player overall, but I will never soften my opinion of him as a human being, given that he showed no shame in capitalizing on the deaths of 1,000 people and the suffering of tens of thousands more, by falsely claiming to be a victim of hurricane Katrina. He may be an entertaining reality show personality, but he's scum as a person.

Old 11-19-2009, 11:52 PM

977 posts, read 1,956,497 times
I think this is the best season since the Pearl Islands. I don't think I am going to delete the last two episodes from the DVR for quite a while.

So what Russell used Hurricane Katrina to manipulate contestants on a reality show? Politicians have been using it for far worse for far longer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV