Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2009, 10:50 AM

6,266 posts, read 19,158,999 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustabuckeye View Post
Does anyone think that the haystack challenge this week will have the same results from a few years back...or will the teams fly through???

Go Trotters!!!
with that challenge ya never know. Last time it depended on which bales you chose and if you got lucky
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2009, 10:41 PM

977 posts, read 1,955,375 times
I was so glad to finally see those poker ****** finally go away. My memory may be a little hazy, but wasn't this the third time they finished last? They got saved before by a non-elimination leg, and by Zev losing his passport. I figured they'd get saved again this time by another non-elim leg. Fortunately not.

Globetrotters are great to watch. They remind me a lot of James from Survivor China with some of their witty comments. I think it will be between them and Meghan and Cheyne at the end.

Old 11-08-2009, 12:00 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,678,016 times
I'm hoping that Brian and Erica get a stroke of luck and can stay in the game. Erica's got to be the luckiest bride in the world. Brian is such a gentleman! I want them to win just because he's got a heart of gold....they're a very cute couple!

At this point, though, I don't think I'd be unhappy with any team winning over the other. I think all the antagonists are pretty much gone. Great way to end the season

Old 11-08-2009, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
I'm hoping that Brian and Erica get a stroke of luck and can stay in the game. Erica's got to be the luckiest bride in the world. Brian is such a gentleman! I want them to win just because he's got a heart of gold....they're a very cute couple!

At this point, though, I don't think I'd be unhappy with any team winning over the other. I think all the antagonists are pretty much gone. Great way to end the season
I agree!! Probably the best group left of any season.
Ericka is soo beautiful and Bryan is so nice. She just needs to chill a bit.

At this point I usually have a certain ONE team I'm rooting for but now I'm gonna hate to see anyone Phileminated.

Old 11-08-2009, 12:29 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,678,016 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I agree!! Probably the best group left of any season.
Ericka is soo beautiful and Bryan is so nice. She just needs to chill a bit.

At this point I usually have a certain ONE team I'm rooting for but now I'm gonna hate to see anyone Phileminated.
Hey girlee, how ya been!?!

Ericka does tend to get overexcited and anxious at times.....Bryan is her stability. I think she just gets caught up in the game. But he just takes it and rolls with it.

Old 11-08-2009, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
Hey girlee, how ya been!?!

Ericka does tend to get overexcited and anxious at times.....Bryan is her stability. I think she just gets caught up in the game. But he just takes it and rolls with it.
yea-cute,cute couple who seem to balance one another.

Hi to you---DM me and let me know how school is going

Old 11-08-2009, 12:49 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,310,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWeavin View Post
I agree with you and the other pro Team Globetrotters posts.
They are like a breath of fresh air.........love em!!
I totally agree. I just love to watch them. They are actually having a good time and they are doing it in style. Plus, the folks who are engaged with them, like the dancers, have as much fun as they do. I like that.

Old 11-08-2009, 01:07 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,096,626 times
Globes are a class act......they represent the US well....which can't be said for some of the whiners.

Old 11-08-2009, 06:16 PM

3 posts, read 5,168 times
I'm routing for the Globetrotters too. They seem to be having a good time with the race and with each other. I'm sick of the teams that bicker constantly, or complain about everything. They miss the beauty of all the wonderful places and people they encounter on the race, and it makes them look ungrateful.

Old 11-08-2009, 07:55 PM

3,872 posts, read 8,708,122 times
Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV