Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-03-2016, 11:05 AM

50,809 posts, read 24,310,427 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
I thought it was illogical for her to throw her kids on the funeral,pyre of her angst...(Zach, maybe, cause he has been a pain--but Grace has been nothing but supportive this year and has shown her devotion)...
She didn't blame herself 100% for playing the conventional marriage game and staying with Peter --
She has no one to blame but herself...(and the script writers)
But if she blamed herself, she would be forced to,end this sham marriage....
I think that will be the last episode this season...
She announces she is divorcing Peter...
Whether there is new season or subsequent series--Alicia as Congresswoman w/Eli as her CoS--at least we see her finally --really--step out on her own two feet...
I do wonder where the thing with Eli is going.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2016, 11:31 AM

9,150 posts, read 10,892,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
Alicia as Congresswoman w/Eli as her CoS...
I don't think I could ever truly forgive Eli for what he did.

Old 02-03-2016, 11:41 AM

50,371 posts, read 63,964,084 times
I don't really see the political thing continuing. She was only involved in it because of Peter, and she really has no need to be involved with Peter anymore.
As I said awhile back, I think Jackie, her mother-in-law, will wind up owning a piece of Lockhart Gardner (or whatever it is now), after she marries Howard, and it will get ugly.
I also hope for some hot and heavy romance with Jason, and of course, that mean corrupt judge from bond court will need to be taken down. All good stuff.

Old 02-03-2016, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlearts View Post
I also hope for some hot and heavy romance with Jason
Reason enough in its own right not to have killed Will (I have never been able to separate Jeffrey Dean Morgan from the execrable "Dizzy" storyline on Grey's).

Quote:
and of course, that mean corrupt judge from bond court will need to be taken down.
That's how Eli will be able to get back in her good graces, right? Eli has the bribery evidence IIRC.

Old 02-03-2016, 02:39 PM

50,371 posts, read 63,964,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay5835 View Post
Reason enough in its own right not to have killed Will (I have never been able to separate Jeffrey Dean Morgan from the execrable "Dizzy" storyline on Grey's).

That's how Eli will be able to get back in her good graces, right? Eli has the bribery evidence IIRC.
Ha Ha, I've had the hots for him since he was Dead Denny on Grey's.

Old 02-03-2016, 02:51 PM

Quote:
I quit watching Grey's halfway through that storyline and didn't go back for two or three years. I quit again when Yang left. Shonda shows have that effect on me. I didn't watch HTGAWM again after the first "winter break." What passes for writing in Shondaland is just too absurd for me. I only continue to watch Scandal because I was friends with Kerry years ago.

Old 02-03-2016, 04:09 PM

37,315 posts, read 59,862,293 times
Quote:
I don't really see the political thing continuing. She was only involved in it because of Peter, and she really has no need to be involved with Peter anymore.
As I said awhile back, I think Jackie, her mother-in-law, will wind up owning a piece of Lockhart Gardner (or whatever it is now), after she marries Howard, and it will get ugly.
I also hope for some hot and heavy romance with Jason, and of course, that mean corrupt judge from bond court will need to be taken down. All good stuff.
I thought the pre-nup would keep Jackie out of the firm

I didn't watch Gray's so Dizzy doesn't bother me...and he is very hot...certainly hotter than smarmy, duplicitous Will...
I still can't believe Alicia couldn't see through her Georgetown haze to his nasty inner core...
Her love wouldn't have made him a better man either...
Once he knew he had her love, he would have been a jerk again...

Old 02-03-2016, 04:45 PM

11,795 posts, read 12,030,796 times
Quote:
Never watched Grey's but he stole my heart in P.S. I Love You.

Old 02-03-2016, 08:56 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
Quote:
Ok, so Alicia had a cathartic break, and now maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel. An offer from Cary, some smooches from Jason, and forgiveness for Eli, all set us up for Alicia to gain back her equilibrium.
Excellent!

Now, may I comment on why ...of all the wigs out there, they are making her,
now aging and too skinny...look like a mother of the bride from Twilight Breaking Dawn #4?

Old 02-03-2016, 08:58 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
Never watched Grey's,
but he stole my heart in P.S. I Love You.
Got THAT right...all of you, order it from Netflix!

But, that 'Denny' !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV