Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 04:34 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,731,146 times

Advertisements

What a sad episode. And the most ironic murder confession ever! On shrooms in the desert! "I DID IT!!!" while waving his arms in triumph.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2007, 08:04 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,805 times
Default Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
What a sad episode. And the most ironic murder confession ever! On shrooms in the desert! "I DID IT!!!" while waving his arms in triumph.
Sorry but- did Tony scream "I DID IT" or "I GET IT" ????

Old 05-14-2007, 08:28 AM

I thought he screamed "I did it". Don't harsh on my brilliant observations .. just joking! If he did say "I get it" .... then I don't know what to think other than Tony is going to war with Phil.

Old 05-14-2007, 10:25 AM

1,920 posts, read 2,780,359 times
my wife thinks he said "I did it" but I think he said "I get it" Anybody have DVR? Im in a hotel and can't use mine

Old 05-14-2007, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sberdrow View Post
my wife thinks he said "I did it" but I think he said "I get it" Anybody have DVR? Im in a hotel and can't use mine
I just looked and I'll be darned if I can't tell! I guess the reason I think he said "I did it" was because he was wanting to tell Carm, Melfi, Paulie ... everyone that he did put Chris out of his (Tony's) misery. This was his way of confessing (being the Italian Catholic that he is). But again, he could have said "I get it" because shrooms can do that to you ... in any event, Phil is getting dusted ...

Old 05-14-2007, 11:08 AM

From HBO's webpage:

One of Stefano's trucks pulls up to a marsh and dumps a load of asbestos. Meanwhile, Tony and Sonya have driven out to park overlooking a stunning desert canyon. Standing at the edge of the world Tony shouts out: "I get it!"

Old 05-14-2007, 03:06 PM

1,080 posts, read 4,586,960 times
Default Christopher

I never saw it coming, there goes my premise that the whole show was a dream that Christopher was having in order to make a movie.

AJ is next........don't know if he's going to OD or get whacked by the kid that lost his toes or even his good buddies there.

I wish they would leave so loose ends, so that a movie on HBO could be made in the future.

Old 05-14-2007, 03:35 PM

1,507 posts, read 5,907,805 times
Talking I Get It Too !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
From HBO's webpage:

One of Stefano's trucks pulls up to a marsh and dumps a load of asbestos. Meanwhile, Tony and Sonya have driven out to park overlooking a stunning desert canyon. Standing at the edge of the world Tony shouts out: "I get it!"
Woo Hoo- I KNEW it said "I GET IT". IMO: Looking at the sun & feeling his "meaning & purpose in life" (the really deep thought you have while tripping) That one flash of the sun's rays and he screams "I GET IT" Yes Tony, we get it too

Old 05-14-2007, 05:26 PM

1,080 posts, read 4,586,960 times
Default Paulie and Silivo

So do you think that Paulie and Silivo will get it next week? Hey, did I miss something along the way, I haven't seen Artie, the restaurant guy, Tony's childhood friend in a long time.......where's he?

Old 05-15-2007, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird42 View Post
So do you think that Paulie and Silivo will get it next week? Hey, did I miss something along the way, I haven't seen Artie, the restaurant guy, Tony's childhood friend in a long time.......where's he?
Artie was at Chrissie's wake. I don't think that Paulie or Sil will die. Paulie is an old Lion. He'll retire to florida and live out his life as a bachelor former mafia captain. I'm rethinking AJ dying too. I think his little frat buddies will get killed and it will scare the bejeebies out of AJ and he'll end up with a PhD in psychology and be the new Melfi.

I think that Tony is going to get killed and Sil will be the new boss. They need to wrap the show up in a nice bow like Six Feet Under.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV