Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-09-2011, 10:23 PM

6,727 posts, read 9,952,121 times

Advertisements

I watched this show twice. The first time, I was in total disbelief. I watched it the second time to see if it was really that bad. It was. This planet is doomed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2011, 10:34 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,697,822 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
lol imagine getting $30,000 just to drink, have sex, hang out and just in general be yourself. That's an AWESOME gig.
Yeah I would be ok with that as well

Old 01-10-2011, 01:18 PM

730 posts, read 2,053,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ2MDdude View Post
I watched the first episode of season 3. I got the impression that they're all bored with each other and are just in it for the money. Three of them drove down to the show in Beamers. Pauly drove down in a Caddillac, like any true, old-school Italian would.
I cannot agree with you more. Everyone's just tired of each other by this point. Coupled with the fact that Pauly D's getting a spinoff show (and most likely the Situation and Snooki would probably remain around TV somehow with appearances and other hullabaloo), I would not be surprised if Jersey Shore ends after this season.

Old 01-10-2011, 03:15 PM

1,219 posts, read 1,755,758 times
I wouldnt be surprised if the cast changes at the end of this season but I cant see MTV giving up this cash cow that easily. They'll probably try to spin it off ala Real World with a rotating cast of Italian/American stereotypes.

Old 01-10-2011, 07:42 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,470,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
lol imagine getting $30,000 just to drink, have sex, hang out and just in general be yourself. That's an AWESOME gig.

But these imbeciles spend it as fast as they get it.

Once this show is cancelled --- and, trust me, it will be very soon ---- what are they going to do? People are getting tired of them and their stupidity, all their antics are stale. The producers know the show is halfway over the shark and they're bringing in new faces in the hopes of spicing things up.

When "jersey shore" is a distant memory, what are these jerks going to do for money? No company or corporation is going to hire any of them. They prove themselves week after week to be dumb, dumber, dumbest and about as low class scum as you can get. No one is going to want to be associated with any of them. Right now, the gettin' is good because they have a following (thanks to "Snookie" getting cold cocked in the face and that making the news (2 seasons ago?) and then her crawling around on a beach in a drunken stupor and getting arrested). As it all slowly fades away, where are they going?

Last edited by omigawd; 01-10-2011 at 08:12 PM..

Old 01-10-2011, 08:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
But these imbeciles spend it as fast as they get it.

Once this show is cancelled --- and, trust me, it will be very soon ---- what are they going to do? People are getting tired of them and their stupidity, all their antics are stale. The producers know the show is halfway over the shark and they're bringing in new faces in the hopes of spicing things up.

When "jersey shore" is a distant memory, what are these jerks going to do for money? No company or corporation is going to hire any of them. They prove themselves week after week to be dumb, dumber, dumbest and about as low class scum as you can get. No one is going to want to be associated with any of them. Right now, the gettin' is good because they have a following (thanks to "Snookie" getting cold cocked in the face and that making the news (2 seasons ago?) and then her crawling around on a beach in a drunken stupor and getting arrested). As it all slowly fades away, where are they going?
Pretty sure they have a short shelf life. Maybe they will get good financial advice who knows. I'm waiting to star in NH Real Housewives and get money for doing that stuff

Old 01-11-2011, 04:32 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Reads like Bad Girls Club i wasted 10 minutes of my life watching last night to see what it was. I'll make a point to not see Jersy Shore.

Aptor if you get on tv let me know, but I won't pay to see you do that stuff.

Old 01-11-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Reads like Bad Girls Club i wasted 10 minutes of my life watching last night to see what it was. I'll make a point to not see Jersy Shore.

Aptor if you get on tv let me know, but I won't pay to see you do that stuff.
You follow me around like a puppy and I'm holding a delicious treat Mac I'm getting the feeling you would pay to see me sweetie I don't care for Bad Girls Club BTW I really prefer Jersey Shore

Old 01-11-2011, 05:16 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,963,815 times
Naw my dear it's quite the other way around. In fact this is the first time ever.

You stopped in to the theads in prep, to tawk about tires and on my open chat to see about my busted pinky, but you don't mean any of it.

I just wanted to see what and where else you did go for once. I'l trade you. I will stay outta tv show threads if you stay out of survival and prep ok?

Old 01-11-2011, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac_Muz View Post
Naw my dear it's quite the other way around. In fact this is the first time ever.

You stopped in to the theads in prep, to tawk about tires and on my open chat to see about my busted pinky, but you don't mean any of it.

I just wanted to see what and where else you did go for once. I'l trade you. I will stay outta tv show threads if you stay out of survival and prep ok?
Nope....Live free or die baby!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV