Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 05:45 AM

24,561 posts, read 40,269,514 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beckymom2many View Post
I saw the episode with Jemima Duggar. I am NOT mistaking! What is going on ?
According to Wikipedia none of the children are named Jemima and it lists no family members with that name:

18 Kids and Counting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-28-2009, 08:09 AM

24,873 posts, read 36,158,091 times
Quote:
NO I saw the episode of The Duggars. There IS a Jemima! I am NOT mistaking!
I never miss their show, and I am quite confused by all of this?
Quote:
I saw the episode with Jemima Duggar. I am NOT mistaking! What is going on ?
I really don't think so. When I google "Jemima Duggar" I find this thread, and comments from an article on "stupid celebrity gossip" coincidentally by someone named Becky. That's it. I think you are the only person out there who thinks there is a Jemima Duggar. Google "Jemima, Kids by the dozen" and you will find other mentions of Jemima.

Old 12-28-2009, 05:37 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,484,116 times
There is a Jeremiah but not a Jemima. Let's put the Jemima questions to rest. Thanks.

Old 02-11-2010, 11:18 PM

1 posts, read 4,005 times
You right I saw it too

Old 02-13-2010, 11:24 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,634,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by picklejuice View Post
Now let's see...

Two loving parents with:
a nice house,
good food,
nice enough clothing,
kids learning responsibility,
and not on welfare, or taking taxpayers money/benefits?

Gee, is this the kind of thing we need to be critical of?

This deserves to be put out there again. I respect and admire the Duggar family for what they have accomplished with their children. Maybe their lifestyle of responsibility and accountability will become a "fad" for future parents. Instead of spawning more countless teen thugs who litter the streets today.

Old 02-13-2010, 11:42 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,186,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
This deserves to be put out there again. I respect and admire the Duggar family for what they have accomplished with their children. Maybe their lifestyle of responsibility and accountability will become a "fad" for future parents. Instead of spawning more countless teen thugs who litter the streets today.
Don't count on that, lilypad! It's only going to worse, not better, IMO. Unless of course the government stops it free handouts. That probably won't happen, just raise the taxes more. WTH, I've loved working all my life to carry freeloaders.

I do think the Duggars are doing a nice job of raising their children to not live the modern lifestyle though, even if I don't like them!

Old 02-23-2010, 10:05 PM

1 posts, read 3,899 times
Yes ther is a jemima dugger. I saw it too. She was the oldest. She was pregnant on the episode that she appeared on.

Old 02-24-2010, 01:52 PM

24,873 posts, read 36,158,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyI View Post
Yes ther is a jemima dugger. I saw it too. She was the oldest. She was pregnant on the episode that she appeared on.
Grandchildren

Jemima is from the Heppner family on "Kids by the Dozen". she's not a Duggar. This is the Heppner's web site which mentions Jemima and her first daughter.

Old 02-24-2010, 03:17 PM

3,849 posts, read 9,421,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkb0305 View Post
Grandchildren

Jemima is from the Heppner family on "Kids by the Dozen". she's not a Duggar. This is the Heppner's web site which mentions Jemima and her first daughter.
Thank you

Now will everyone SHUT UP about the "Jemima Duggar" stuff. It's not a conspiracy!

Old 02-25-2010, 07:00 PM

4,550 posts, read 11,695,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilypad View Post
Totally agree! There lifestyle is very much not me, but, man I think there kids are great!!! What is wrong with well spoken smart kids??? NOTHING Just get over it people!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV