U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 09-06-2011, 10:19 PM

10,400 posts, read 6,602,742 times
I'm so glad Farrah gave the dog to her neighbor. She was picking it up by the scruff which made me cringe, and she was apparently never taking it outside.
Quick reply to this message

Old 09-07-2011, 06:45 AM

1,487 posts, read 1,429,573 times
The reason Farrah calls her dad Michael is b/c her sister is Michael's step daughter and she calls him Michael, so Michael asked Farrah to do the same.

I think Tyler is looking for a way out of his relationship with Catelynn. The thing is though they've been through so much together that it would be difficult for him to walk away. Not only that, but Catelynn has had issues with people close to her walking away. It's tough, it's tough.

BTW, apparently Maci can control when Ryan goes out? Really? So those pics of Maci drinking out of a bong is OK right?

Old 09-07-2011, 08:21 AM

1,783 posts, read 1,911,177 times
Does MTV's editing suck horribly or does Tyler have chia pet hair? Maybe I'm off or was half asleep when I watched last night (likely) but it looked like:

1) Buzzed cut Tyler mentions going to "the club" and Catelynn gets upset, suggests counseling.
2) Dragon ball Z poofed out spikey-cut Tyler and Catelynn get counseled on how not to be insanely jealous teenagers so they can enjoy "the club" together.
3) Buzzed cut Tyler and Catelynn go to "the club".

Hmm...

Old 09-07-2011, 09:00 AM

420 posts, read 297,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomBoxing View Post
Does MTV's editing suck horribly or does Tyler have chia pet hair? Maybe I'm off or was half asleep when I watched last night (likely) but it looked like:

1) Buzzed cut Tyler mentions going to "the club" and Catelynn gets upset, suggests counseling.
2) Dragon ball Z poofed out spikey-cut Tyler and Catelynn get counseled on how not to be insanely jealous teenagers so they can enjoy "the club" together.
3) Buzzed cut Tyler and Catelynn go to "the club".

Hmm...
Horrible, stupid editing (and acting) set up to increase drama. That counseling sessions was obviously done before that particular clubbing incident came up.

I was just put out by Maci putting Bentley in the front seat of her car. Oy. Let Kyle ride with his mom to the hospital, idiot.

Old 09-07-2011, 04:18 PM

3,376 posts, read 1,430,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinx View Post
I'm so glad Farrah gave the dog to her neighbor. She was picking it up by the scruff which made me cringe, and she was apparently never taking it outside.
It bothered me that she kept that dog in a diaper. She was too lazy to take care of the dog the right way. Glad also that she gave the dog to the nieghbor!

Old 09-07-2011, 07:48 PM

12,153 posts, read 10,047,811 times
I remember going to see my advisor every semester. The convo was typically about courses I was taking, my progress toward graduating, classes I needed to take in the following semester, post graduate plans, etc. Not once can I remember talking to my advisor about my bf and my personal life.

Old 09-07-2011, 08:12 PM

4,555 posts, read 2,324,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomRep View Post
The reason Farrah calls her dad Michael is b/c her sister is Michael's step daughter and she calls him Michael, so Michael asked Farrah to do the same.
And I hope Michael doesn't wonder where he lost control with his own daughter. How stupid.

Quote:
I think Tyler is looking for a way out of his relationship with Catelynn. The thing is though they've been through so much together that it would be difficult for him to walk away. Not only that, but Catelynn has had issues with people close to her walking away. It's tough, it's tough.
I think he is too.

Quote:
BTW, apparently Maci can control when Ryan goes out? Really? So those pics of Maci drinking out of a bong is OK right?
She drank out of a bong? Who cares? Who cares who Ryan's been poking on his "days off" or when HIS PARENTS have Bentley?

If one can get upset about who lives with and takes care of Bentley (when it's about Maci) vs. Ryan going out when it's HIS veryfewminuteshegetstoseehiskidsotakemacitocourt.. .and Ryan's leaving his kid with his parents (when it's Ry-Ry's days to have B) to still pretend his life never changed....yeah, she absolutely can question why Ryan can't keep his ass home when he has his kid. Who'd be watching Bentley if Ry-Ry didn't live with mommy and daddy? He can't restrain himself from partying a few days a week?

Who makes Bentley's meals or feed him or changes him or cleans up his vomit when Ryan has him? Not Ryan.

Why doesn't Ryan have a job anymore?

The job he was offering Kyle apparently was his own.

Last edited by Sawdustmaker; 09-07-2011 at 08:38 PM..

Old 09-07-2011, 08:35 PM

4,555 posts, read 2,324,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carolinacool View Post

I was just put out by Maci putting Bentley in the front seat of her car. Oy. Let Kyle ride with his mom to the hospital, idiot.
I missed that one. I thought Maci left Bentley with Kyle's mom to pick Kyle up from the hospital? The drive TO the hospital involved Maci's car and Kyle's mom's car. When was Bentley in the front seat? Like I said, I missed it. Will have to go back and watch again!

All I know is that Farrah was riding in the back seat of a cab in Florida with Sophia in her lap. What an idiot.

Old 09-08-2011, 05:14 AM

1,783 posts, read 1,911,177 times
A few other observations about the show that are really starting to bug the hell out of me:

-Amber it's pronounced JAYL not JILL or GEL. You should really know considering how often you're in and out of it.

-Ryan lost his job...thought he was turning over a leaf but I guess not. Maybe he got laid off but it sounded like he got fired. At least he's no worse off than lazy Maci and bum knee (and also unemployed) Kyle.

-Farrah getting rid of her dog already is exactly what I would expect from an impulsive, vain, immature girl who expects everyone to accommodate her.

-Tyler...run. Run as far as you can. He seems like a good kid but he really needs to "sow his wild oats" if you will and realize there is more out there besides his jr high girlfriend. She does too, but sadly she is too needy to ever realize it. He knows what he has to do.

-Gary...only a complete fool would shed a tear over a woman that beats you and tries to push you down the stairs. Amber is finally getting what's coming to her so take advantage and move on. Lose some (a lot) of weight and take advantage of your minor celebrity and find someone a step up from the girls at Wally World.

-Kyle...the most dull, boring person to ever grace MTV. I have no idea why Maci seems to like him so much other than her desperate need to play family and have a guy to help her with Bentley. Ryan yawns every five seconds yet somehow seems like a giant ball of excitement compared to Kah.

-MTV, this season sucks. The girls are all celebrities now and making a ton of money and it's no longer a realistic look at the real lives of struggling teen moms. Heck they aren't even teens anymore. I say give the girls from Teen Mom 2 one more season then start off with a fresh batch.

Old 09-08-2011, 06:08 AM

1,487 posts, read 1,429,573 times
BTW, this is what I was talking about when I said Maci is lazy. She has a difficult time managing her school work because she has to take care of Kyle and Bentley. Hey, here's an idea, Kyle was staying with his mom, so let his mom take care of her son, and Maci can go and take care of hers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV