Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-21-2010, 12:37 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,342,161 times

Advertisements

IIRC Dr. Drew was encouraging Maci and Ryan to get back together at last years reunion show also...I know nothing about Dr. Drew except for this show....not impressed. Ryan is lazy and immature and is responsible for his own bad behavior. Maci was right to be frustrated with him and right to break things off. I seriously hope they can work things out so they can both be good and involved parents to Bentley but they do not belong together.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2010, 01:05 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,723,751 times
why are all the names of the posters showing up wrong in the QUOTE boxes????????
That is very odd.
Anyone else notice that???

Old 10-21-2010, 06:01 AM

18,837 posts, read 37,211,634 times
This show should be re-named "Borderline Teens" These girls create drama in their lives. They all need medication, therapy, and classes to correctly identify the behaviors that they do to create all the drama in their lives. It would be benefitical to point this out...so that other teens could see the dysfunctional patterns of thinking that create this drama...

Old 10-21-2010, 06:20 AM

3,769 posts, read 8,760,595 times
Dr. Drew is a hack. His sad puppy face is so damn irritating, and he not only gives bad advice but is unable to hold someone like Amber accountable. Give me 5 minutes with her and that fake crying - - - of course she would probably try to attack me -

Old 10-21-2010, 08:16 AM

2,652 posts, read 4,783,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita Mordio View Post
Actually, it doesn't glorify being a teen mother at all. It actually shows how crappy it is to be a teen mom.

Let's say, Amber's name was Allen. Allen was kicking the shyt out of a girl on the show. Wow, you guys would lose it. Calling/emailing MTV to cancel this show. Asking them to arrest him for abuse. Here, Amber is a bad girl. She needs a talk. She's a bad mom. Oh, really. Amber need several anger management courses.

I'm not an advocate of hitting, but the fat boy should've smacked her face. She hit him, so she should've received a smack across the face.

Last edited by gallowsCalibrator; 10-21-2010 at 10:31 AM.. Reason: Fixing the quoting issue

Old 10-21-2010, 08:21 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
This show should be re-named "Borderline Teens" These girls create drama in their lives. They all need medication, therapy, and classes to correctly identify the behaviors that they do to create all the drama in their lives. It would be benefitical to point this out...so that other teens could see the dysfunctional patterns of thinking that create this drama...
I agree, Jasper. "At Risk Teen Moms". Parenting classes, Life Skills, Anger Management courses. There are enough shows on tv/cable about these so called "bad girls".

Old 10-21-2010, 10:27 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,123,148 times
The quote issue is because an end tag got left off of somebody's post. It can be fixed if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita Mordio View Post
Actually, it doesn't glorify being a teen mother at all. It actually shows how crappy it is to be a teen mom.
Let's say, Amber's name was Allen. Allen was kicking the shyt out of a girl on the show. Wow, you guys would lose it. Calling/emailing MTV to cancel this show. Asking them to arrest him for abuse. Here, Amber is a bad girl. She needs a talk. She's a bad mom. Oh, really. Amber need several anger management courses.

I'm not an advocate of hitting, but the fat boy should've smacked her face. She hit him, so she should've received a smack across the face.
Perhaps you didn't read the thread. I know I've stated that she needs to be arrested and put into a locked and padded room. In fact, most people here have said the same thing. She's a psychotic "witch with a b" who doesn't need "a talk". She's not just a bad mother, she's psychotic.

People (including myself) have written and called MTV to yank Amber's crazy butt off. If you go back and read the thread or even scour the internet, a majority of people have said that the same thing that "If it was Gary hitting Amber, there'd be more reaction than just a 5-second blurp about the loveisrespect.org site". Now, MTV's reaction is absolutely revolting; but the viewers are much more disgusted with her than you give credit for.

Old 10-21-2010, 11:41 AM

1,128 posts, read 1,639,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
why are all the names of the posters showing up wrong in the QUOTE boxes????????
That is very odd.
Anyone else notice that???
yes Pippy I did LOL...I figured it was just a glitch or something...

Old 10-21-2010, 12:14 PM

8,534 posts, read 7,367,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Childfree35 View Post

WOW, where have you been? Start on page one and read how the posters here feel.

Rita Mordido said it best!!!

Old 10-21-2010, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nan5623 View Post
WOW, where have you been? Start on page one and read how the posters here feel.

Rita Mordido said it best!!!
I don't watch this horrible show. Just amazed how many do.

Why would MTV pull the show. Why would they counsel the poor girl or couple. You guys will continue to watch.

Enjoy the show.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV