Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2011, 01:08 AM

4,280 posts, read 6,085,662 times

Advertisements

Well, Jenelle did call her and expect her mom to drop everything and wait right then. She could have called her mom the day before or at least earlier in the day as she said the woman from the college called her the day before.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2011, 01:51 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by psr13 View Post
Well, Jenelle did call her and expect her mom to drop everything and wait right then. She could have called her mom the day before or at least earlier in the day as she said the woman from the college called her the day before.
the editing on these shows confuses me. I thought as soon as she left the college she would go home,talk to her mom and get the needed forms. But looks like she didn't and Jenelle probably didn't. This girl is Trouble with a capitol T. All Jase is going to recall her saying to him is,"bye". But her mother just goes OFF like a firecracker and the baby is hearing all that.

Old 02-10-2011, 12:36 PM

7,368 posts, read 5,481,324 times
What bothers me the most about Jenelle and her mother is all the screaming and swearing they do around baby Jace. Even the mothers boyfriend was screaming and swearing at Jenelle while he was holding the baby. DCFS needs to step in and do something. Or at least someone close to them should encourage counseling before it's too late and Jenelle and her mother get into a situation like that girl and her mother from season one.

Old 02-10-2011, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
What bothers me the most about Jenelle and her mother is all the screaming and swearing they do around baby Jace. Even the mothers boyfriend was screaming and swearing at Jenelle while he was holding the baby. DCFS needs to step in and do something. Or at least someone close to them should encourage counseling before it's too late and Jenelle and her mother get into a situation like that girl and her mother from season one.
thank you!! I've been saying this all along. That really,really is bothering me. Ever wonder if CPS watches this show??

Old 02-10-2011, 01:07 PM

12,229 posts, read 21,503,069 times
Joe's parents are totally crazy too.

Old 02-10-2011, 03:21 PM

161 posts, read 389,996 times
I guess it's enough for Amber & Gary fighting to charge them and threaten to remove the baby, but Jenelle's family isn't enough? HA! I agree with all in that the volume that baby is accustomed to is absurd.

Good to see no one talks about Leah and Corey. They're the most stable and sane out of the bunch. Yes, they're going to have their issues, but they care about those girls more than anything.

Old 02-10-2011, 05:00 PM

2,270 posts, read 4,123,754 times
I have to wonder why Janelle always seems to leave things (like the FA paperwork) until the last moment when suddenly everything is an emergency?

I have the feeling that this is not a new pattern with her and her mother is just tired of it. Janelle breezes through demanding immediate gratification expecting her mother to drop everything to satisfy her daughter.

I am not excusing the mother as she seems incapable of speaking instead of screeching every word! I agree that the environment is not healthy for baby Jace. Horrible grandmother, horrible mother; that poor child needs to be removed and placed in a stable, loving environment without all of the screaming and tantrums.

Old 02-10-2011, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindlyunspoken23 View Post
I guess it's enough for Amber & Gary fighting to charge them and threaten to remove the baby, but Jenelle's family isn't enough? HA! I agree with all in that the volume that baby is accustomed to is absurd.

Good to see no one talks about Leah and Corey. They're the most stable and sane out of the bunch. Yes, they're going to have their issues, but they care about those girls more than anything.
I don't have the link but read just today on some site that Amber & gary are planning to get married .......we've heard that song and dance before......those 2 are so co-dependent and useless.

Old 02-10-2011, 07:43 PM

161 posts, read 389,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I don't have the link but read just today on some site that Amber & gary are planning to get married .......we've heard that song and dance before......those 2 are so co-dependent and useless.
They just got a no-contact restraining order removed and now they want to get married?! Yikes...

Old 02-11-2011, 06:22 AM

23,866 posts, read 33,554,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Haven't seen this weeks episode yet.. I don't feel that "yelling" is reason to remove a kid from a house. The kid could have it worst; the grandmother could have let Janelle raise him while living on the streets.

I come from a house that had a lot of yelling; way more then what they show; I can't imagine how I'd feel if we were removed.

MTV cuts this to their advantage; we see what they want us to see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV