Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2010, 06:41 PM

155 posts, read 453,861 times

Advertisements

Yeah, Paige was Brutal!

Tim was just on, and it was HORRIBLE!!

Tim needs to go already. He is terrible at best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2010, 07:11 PM

8,176 posts, read 18,530,753 times
Crystal and Mike were good.

I liked Crystal better tho.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:28 PM

155 posts, read 453,861 times
I agree, Crystal and Mike were good. I agree with Kara that Crystal should put the guitar down next week. I'm really disappointed with Andrew. I really liked him in the beginning, he kind of reminded me of Danny Gokey, and I liked him. Seems like Andrew just can't get it together though.

Katy was just on, and I thought she did quite well. I think she has a really nice voice.

I hope there is a week where the judges pick the songs.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:37 PM

2,106 posts, read 3,061,269 times
tonight is awful. I am looking forward to the show being cancelled

Old 03-23-2010, 08:53 PM

3,110 posts, read 5,383,171 times
Crystal is giving me goosebumps. WOW.

Old 03-23-2010, 09:13 PM

3,110 posts, read 5,383,171 times
Top Four Prediction: Crystal, Mike, Aaron, Lee. Not sure who #5 will be. Andrew has an interesting voice, but not strong enough yet. Grapevine was a hot hot hot song when I was in High School (ok, I'm old...) But it really can ROCK if done right. I think it's just that he doesn't have a lot of personality that he's willing to share on stage.

oops - forgot about Siobhan. OK - she and Katie will also be in the top as it's whittled down.

Last edited by R_Cowgirl; 03-23-2010 at 09:53 PM..

Old 03-23-2010, 11:12 PM
HDL

3,216 posts, read 6,785,211 times
Way to go CASEY!!!! Awesome job!!! I predict you'll win or at the least be in the Top 3 !!!

Old 03-23-2010, 11:26 PM

894 posts, read 1,126,750 times
I loved Chrystal tonight. Casey is good too, but his song choice was all wrong. I'd love to hear him sing a Neil Diamond song (something like Holly Holy Love), he'd blow it out!

Andrew would be great if he'd sing La Bamba (by Ritchie Valens). He has the same sound as Ritchie did, he died way too soon. Andrew plays guitar too, just like Ritchie did.

Shoban needs to stop trying to top her last "high note" because she's just getting irritating now. She gave me a headache tonight.

Loved Aaron Kelly. That little kid is a trooper, out there with tonsillitis and laryngitis at the same time. I know how sick he feels. I had strep throat and bronchial pneumonia at the same time, and it was brutal. I couldn't talk, let alone try and sing (I don't sing anyway ... lol). But, he did an amazing job and he has such a great country sound.

I hope Tim gets sent home tomorrow night. He was so gawd awful ... and what's with the slide bit? He looked like a goof.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:23 AM

4,061 posts, read 9,880,776 times
I never understand why, when they can pick almost any song under the sun, Idol wannabees almost always flunk out! Lee doing "The Letter"? Why? Why does he not capitalize on that awesome atonal style of his? So what if it's predictable? I love his voice but he is not embracing what makes him special, his raw voice. Casey James WAS Huey Lewis tonight, and I don't say that in a bad way. Didi could have been better if she sped up and quit playing a part. Crystal, always great, liked her better than the original version. Aaron is a sweetie. For once I didn't tune out Katie.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:42 AM

894 posts, read 1,126,750 times
Yep, agree. Lee has an incredible natural voice. He strikes me as very shy and you can tell it when he sings. Chrystal seems like she's a bit on the shy side too. That little carpet bit had me laughing. You got to see a little bit more of her playful side when she was talking about it.

Did anyone catch that bit week before last when Ryan got up in Simon's face? WTF is Ryan's problem? I really don't like that guy. Simon's really cool though, and so quick witted. He makes me laugh all the time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV