Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-24-2010, 12:13 PM

446 posts, read 831,206 times

Advertisements

Ok....

sigh....

Sucked: Tim (dumba$$..LOL...that's it, in one word), Andrew (one hit wonder, Paige (wtf?), Didi (just really hated her 2nite...she can do better than that...she belongs on Broadway so she can act while she sings!)

Eh: Mike (love him, he's got potential but he was over the top 2nite), Katy (was better, a lot better, but still just eh to me),

Decent: Casey (always seems comfy on stage...coulda done a better song, but he sang it well), Siobhan (LOVE her but this week she just could have been better...enuff already with the high note...it's great, but stop!!!!)

Great!! : Crystal!!! (LOVE her. Just love her. I wish they'd leave her alone and let her do her thing because she does it very well...I wonder what her big plans are for next week..makes me nervous for her!), Aaron (just love that kid....he is SO much better than David Archie, my gawd.., Lee (he just needs to loosen up but he was really good and SO much better than last week...he's got so much potential and I can't wait to see what he's gonna do)

This season is starting to show some potential....it's real slow coming around, but it's coming. I love Ellen's little things, like the not ripe banana and the favorite pen...I think she adds something neat to the show and she's just funny. Tired of Kara cozyin up to Simon...she's trying to act like Paula, just not as dorky. While I think Simon tells it like it is, sometimes he's just wrong and needs to stop his analogies. The only thing he said tonight that I really LIKED was when he said Crystal shouldn't change anything! If it ain't broke don't fix it! What are they thinking??

Eh....we'll see. What kind of crappy side show people are gonna be on tonight? Last weeks guest singers just sucked something fierce! I was so happy I DVR'd it so I could fast forward past the singing tv's....omg.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2010, 12:25 PM

2,318 posts, read 7,845,031 times
This season's contestants are a far cry from last season's. I think the biggest mistake was Lilly going home so early when you had people like Paige, Tim, and Katie who are vastly inferior talent.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:26 PM

12,974 posts, read 33,955,777 times
What a bunch of sucky no talent wannabes this year. I swear, the talent this season makes William Hung look like Frank Sinatra. They make Sanjaya look like friggin' Jon Bon Jovi. They suck!! Bowersox has some talent, but rest assured that she'll come out and do the same friggin' old dead performer or 1960s song type crap.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:36 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,678,559 times
I was so bored last night i turned it off and started watching cops re runs

Old 03-24-2010, 12:49 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,969,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyrn0224 View Post
Ok....

Great!! : Crystal!!! (LOVE her. Just love her. I wish they'd leave her alone and let her do her thing because she does it very well...I wonder what her big plans are for next week..makes me nervous for her!), Aaron (just love that kid....he is SO much better than David Archie, my gawd.., Lee (he just needs to loosen up but he was really good and SO much better than last week...he's got so much potential and I can't wait to see what he's gonna do)
:
I am thinking she is not going to use her guitar. I love her a lot....she's the best. This year is horrible.

Old 03-24-2010, 12:57 PM

7,874 posts, read 14,178,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skel1977 View Post
I was so bored last night i turned it off and started watching cops re runs
That's pretty low on the totem pole.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:51 PM

7,372 posts, read 14,678,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
That's pretty low on the totem pole.

I love AI. I guess i just dont really feel anyone this year and am not rooting for anyone to win. Not to mention i love cops!

Old 03-24-2010, 02:24 PM

4,585 posts, read 12,364,880 times
Crystal is so head and shoulders above everyone else, but I'm afraid that her appearance and quiet presence on stage will not help her. She walks out and just does it, no fan fair no nothin' and she is grrrreat

I hope little Arron makes it to the top 10 the year - on the road will help him learn the ropes and he has talent big time, if he was 5 years older he could give Crystal a run for her money.

Casey is OK I can see him in a band and he's a great guitar player, I do hope he makes it into the top 10.

Big Mike is ok but nothing great.

Lee might have some potential.

The rest of them are pretty bad to awful. This year there is so little true talent that it's hard to watch just to see 3 or 4 of them. Paige needs to go yeee gawds she was awful and has been.

I can't see who will win or even who will be in the top 3, on shear talent Crystal should win but I doubt she will.

But I agree that this years pickin's are pretty slim. The only year "my pick" won was the David Cook year.

Old 03-24-2010, 04:59 PM

745 posts, read 1,648,728 times
Yeah, Crystal is great, but blah personality, and I wish she'd comb her hair! And tuck in those strings she has haning in her face. The hair do does nothing for her.
Likewise Lilly's hair do was atrocious. I think her appearance had a lot to do with her being voted off. She might be pretty, but I couln't tell, the black around her eyes under that stringy hair made her look ugly.
Siobhan is the best, but yeah- can that high note.
And Aaron or is it Erin?, He is good. I do think these 16 year olds are rushing it a bit. Another year would help their chances immensly.

Old 03-24-2010, 06:04 PM

5,893 posts, read 12,811,786 times
Last night I don't think I would have minded if my satellite dish went out during Idol. It was mostly painful to watch. I'm not a fan of Tim Urban's by any means, but I actually enjoyed him a lot more than Paige's pitchy, awful singing or Andrew Garcia's attempt away from his guitar. In Paige's case, she lost it when the competition first began and just keeps sliding downhill. Andrew can't seem to get it together either, and he has so much potential!

Crystal is, by far, my personal favorite, stringy hair and all, and I love Aaron Kelly, Casey and Big Mike too. Siobhan is great, but she can knock out the scream already. Thought Didi wasn't her best last night. Kind of corny.

Becoming disappointed with Lee. Absolutely love his voice, but he needs to get a personality and show it on that stage, or he's not going make it for the long haul.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV