Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2010, 07:36 AM

43,011 posts, read 107,622,222 times

Advertisements

Thank GOD Shoban is FINALLY gone! I just didn't like one thing about that girl. She made my skin crawl. She should have gone home a long time ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBoating View Post
Just don't see the "looks" of Crystal and Mike on stage doing a concert. Something would have to change in them........their looks!
There are plenty of overweight superstars. Here's a Top Ten of overweight singers: Best Overweight Singer - Top Ten List

Crystal's hip appearance is a refreshing change. She has an absolutely beautiful face. Don't get so hung up on hair style.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-29-2010, 07:37 AM

51,696 posts, read 15,632,339 times
I called it and am glad that Siobhan got the boot....never thought she was that good. JMO

Old 04-29-2010, 07:38 AM

4,720 posts, read 15,556,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveBoating View Post
Simon made if perfectly clear that he didn't like Siobhan yelling type voice in her singing. Think she done a great job on her ending song of Aretha Franklin! Crystal has a great voice, but still have some doubt about her looks. Now, Casey, as I stated before, I put him as a "front man" in a rock band easily.......and I'm a former musician. Mike is fine, but his weight may turn some people off. Just don't see the "looks" of Crystal and Mike on stage doing a concert. Something would have to change in them........their looks! Crystal seems to be sort of shy, but Mike.......no!
You think its all about the looks?
It didnt seem to hurt previous winner Rueben Stoddard (sp?) And have you seen Aretha lately? How about runner up Clay Aiken-you think hes attractive???.
You really think all the singers/performers out there are cover girl (guy)materiel?
I am glad the judges and (hopefully)voters look a bit deeper then that.

Old 04-29-2010, 08:03 AM

7,874 posts, read 14,107,142 times
I guess I'm different, but she was my favorite.

Old 04-29-2010, 08:26 AM

10,662 posts, read 9,279,958 times
I think it's a good thing for her to be gone -it will help her put her feet back on the ground, and she'll have more time to deal with her future career.
I guess her weird side scared people, that's why she was voted off.

Old 04-29-2010, 08:52 AM

2,482 posts, read 6,504,242 times
1 girl and 4 guys left hoot! hoot!

I was a little scared for Casey last night. I was thinking Big Mike would have been in the bottom two. Next week should be Big Mike's time to go, then Aaron....not sure what everyone sees in him. Fine he can sing but little to young (in the voice) and barely wet behind the ears. Top three, I'll say it again...hope I am right.....

Lee, Casey and Crystal. It would be great to see them collaborate together. Sinatra week next week....I wonder what everyone is going to do?

Old 04-29-2010, 08:52 AM

6,777 posts, read 13,501,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by little elmer View Post
I guess I'm different, but she was my favorite.
I liked her too, I'm NEVER surprised when anyone gets voted off anymore tho.

Old 04-29-2010, 09:20 AM

155 posts, read 452,740 times
Wow there's a lot of Siobhan haters on here.

I still think she was good, and has more talent than some of the remaining contestants. At least she kept true to who she is.

I'll bet in a few years time, she will be the one selling records while the rest lose their fame after the tour. (Except Lee and maybe Casey)

Old 04-29-2010, 10:13 AM

2,482 posts, read 6,504,242 times
I liked Siobhan, I was hoping Big Mike would go home...but that is the way the cookie crubbles. I will be crushed to see Crystal or Lee gone....but hey life moves on. They will get record deals soon after......

Old 04-29-2010, 10:45 AM

894 posts, read 1,123,091 times
I don't "hate" Shoban. I just don't like the sound of her voice. I'm blind so I don't go by looks, I go by sound. Listening to her, I don't like what I hear. She can't sing. Period.

Crystal, Lee, and Casey will be the top 3. Mike will probably go home next week, and then Aaron the week after.

I'm looking forward to next week to hear what everyone's singing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV