Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-15-2010, 08:53 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,166,909 times

Advertisements

tamin - Sandra played. I don't know if she was brilliant or anything but she definately played more than most - how could you forget her?

As for Parvo - despite her "I don't ride coattails" She sort of did. Basically she used Russell as a shield and let him do all the dirty work. Plus she would have been gone early when she was such a big target pre merge if Russell hadn't protected her. I'm not saying she's not a competitor or that she can't strategize but I don't think she's all that and would have been gone gone gone without Russell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-15-2010, 09:32 AM

2,303 posts, read 5,667,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giesela View Post
I also think he tried to improve his social game initially and did a little. He didn't change it a lot and maybe not for long but any change is hard and being self aware of your mistakes is pretty rare.
He's definitely got the self-aware thing down as his favorite words are I and me He definitely isn't aware of his mistakes--just his strengths.

Old 05-15-2010, 11:24 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,108,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
My vote would be for [and I can NOT believe I"m saying this] Boston rob....this season he was a CLASS ACT...
NOW as to final 3...said it afore n I"Ll said it again....I want RUSSHOLE in the final three....with 2 'Stupid Girls' [his quote not mine] so he can lose to them AGain.

Yes, Rob WAS a class act and I've been struggling to watch ever since he got booted. I know, that is a generalizing like I am all too familiar with. Unlike him though, I usually don't mean the way it comes out. I just don't know how to get my thoughts across any other way lots of times. Russhole, he means every nasty thing that comes out of his mouth!

And Tami...he hasnt played the game that well because he forgot the most important thing....the social aspect....ya gotta make the ones you vote out THINK you did it for their own good or YOU were the only one on their side....
I do have to admit he didn't learn one thing from his first go'round. He's too self-centered and arrogant.

Quote:
tamin - Sandra played. I don't know if she was brilliant or anything but she definately played more than most - how could you forget her?

I don't consider "coat tails" as playing the game, Gies. It may be a perfectly good game play, I just personally don't like it but if I HAD to concede about that type of game play, yes, Sandra is up there with the best of those who play that strategy.

As for Parvo - despite her "I don't ride coattails" She sort of did. Basically she used Russell as a shield and let him do all the dirty work. Plus she would have been gone early when she was such a big target pre merge if Russell hadn't protected her. I'm not saying she's not a competitor or that she can't strategize but I don't think she's all that and would have been gone gone gone without Russell.
Yes, Parvo IMO is riding Russell's coat tails. She's good at comps but her best strategy is riding on someone else's back. Or should I say front?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
He's definitely got the self-aware thing down as his favorite words are I and me He definitely isn't aware of his mistakes--just his strengths.
You got that right, IBfT!

Old 05-15-2010, 11:40 AM

4,873 posts, read 4,988,339 times
Russell is nothing but a playground bully. The jury will gang up and give him a dose of his own medicine. Another brutal beatdown at the final TC is in his future. On the other hand, I wonder, if he loses, if he will offer to buy the title from the winner?

Old 05-15-2010, 12:14 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,008,569 times
naw he'll just go back to Louisana and slap the first woman that comes near him.....

Old 05-15-2010, 12:55 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,408,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dynimagelv View Post
naw he'll just go back to Louisana and slap the first woman that comes near him.....
Probably. I hope he picks the wrong woman, and she does the kind of things I suggest women do in self-defense, and we never have to look into those watery eyes again because they're no longer operational. He reminds me of two of my brothers-in-law, both of whom need to go play in heavy traffic immediately.

Old 05-15-2010, 01:30 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,008,569 times
at LEAST he spent the night in Jail.....but I agree....B$%^& Slappin some tiny black belt would serve him right

Old 05-15-2010, 03:00 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,108,544 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_k_k View Post
Probably. I hope he picks the wrong woman, and she does the kind of things I suggest women do in self-defense, and we never have to look into those watery eyes again because they're no longer operational. He reminds me of two of my brothers-in-law, both of whom need to go play in heavy traffic immediately.
ROFLMAO, j_k_k, I haven't used or heard that phrase in a long time! I wonder if that saying is regional to the East Coast/New Yawk/Bawston?

Old 05-15-2010, 03:59 PM

6,560 posts, read 14,408,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
ROFLMAO, j_k_k, I haven't used or heard that phrase in a long time! I wonder if that saying is regional to the East Coast/New Yawk/Bawston?
If so, it disseminated. The net has a way of doing that, though. Except for six days in DC, nearly all of which I spent either in the Smithsonian or traveling to and from it, I've never been to the East Coast north of Cape Canaveral.

It's a good saying, though. It should endure.

Old 05-15-2010, 05:54 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,130,382 times
Quote:
- Whats this fan favorite thing? How do you vote? I'd vote BR for that. Not only was he good he was really funny.
I don't know where the fan favorite vote takes place but on Dimples last week's blog is a link to vote for the most dufus move.

Quote:
Yes, Jax, I have always given him credit where credit was due. Don't you remember? The only reason you guys didn't "turn on me" was I was so sweet about loving my "Dreamy Eyes"! LMAO

I really, really hate to type this but Russhole HAS "outwitted, out played..." everyone AGAIN and really should win the money.

Runs for cover now.....>>>>>>>
You better duck! Actually many of us have given him his due but I still can't see me voting for him period. Although it would be a tough decision between Parv & him.

Quote:
Can't take the credit we midwesterners say it also guys.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV