Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-04-2010, 08:56 AM

332 posts, read 772,433 times

Advertisements

I'm not a fan of Cirie in particular, but she is most definitely not a coattail rider. Cirie made big strategic moves and called a lot of the shots in both Panama and Micronesia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2010, 09:28 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,875,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
We have talked about his idea of old vs young before for a season. It could be interesting as long as all the challenges aren't as rough & strength physical like season 20. If it were there would be a lot of broken old bones.
They had a season where the teams were seperated out between male and female if you remember. The challenges were very carefully and cleverly selected (manipulated, if you will, without most of us even knowing) to favor females - physical challenges stressing balance, and mental challenges stressing the right side of the female brain.
So then you had the females of course winning. They could easily do the same with an old vs young season.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:35 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,875,941 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by user376 View Post
I'm not a fan of Cirie in particular, but she is most definitely not a coattail rider. Cirie made big strategic moves and called a lot of the shots in both Panama and Micronesia.
Cirie is both - she runs under the radar but definetly makes efforts behind the scenes to influence decisions on who gets voted off. I don't like her because she has the dual negative traits of being both lazy and mean-spirited. I am suprised she made the Heroes team and not the Villians.
Looks like people in this season finally understand her however, and I doubt she will make the merge - Cirie's decisions in the game are always good for her and bad for her team alliance. Her team members know this.

Old 03-04-2010, 02:44 PM

8,228 posts, read 14,210,895 times
Cirie is not a coat tail rider nor has she usually been particularly under the radar (maybe initially in her first episode). She has been the main developer and leader of multi-partner alliances that her thinking and decisions kept together. Plus she planted seeds and made moves that put her alliance ahead. She does well in some of the physical challenges, works well in camp and doesn't whine or fight or drama queen. I don't know why people don't like her, but its not because of how she plays the game. Rupert is a big bearded baby who fishes, I have no idea why people like him so much. Talk about under the radar.

Ok here is a link to a blogger's rundown on what he thinks the remaining members odds are and why.
http://realitytvcalendar.com/shows/s...ichael+Keneski

I read some persons "spoiler" which I think is just speculation but I'll put it in spoiler hiding
Spoiler
She said that immunity idols come into play, they try to vote out Tom but he plays an immunity idol that noone knows he has so it ends up being Cirie - both would be bummers! Hope she's wrong.

Last edited by Giesela; 03-04-2010 at 03:31 PM..

Old 03-04-2010, 07:20 PM

540 posts, read 1,329,110 times
Oopsie…Well that backfired big time. I can never figure out who is really going.Why bother showing some of the to and fro and then leave crucial stuff out? It's so annoying

On another note,

Coach…He’s so awesome, a legend, no one like him. What’s wrong with people? How can they not see the awesomeness of me….me..…meeee

Such a drama queen, and so full of himself. It’s laughable

Rob is in a nice groove

Last edited by baseballgal; 03-04-2010 at 07:52 PM..

Old 03-04-2010, 07:46 PM

332 posts, read 772,433 times
Coach FTW! I wanted to reach through the screen and give him a hug. I think there's a good dude underneath that elaborate persona.

Major LOL at Boston Rob calling Russell a "hobbit on crack." What a perfect description for that troll.

Man, Courtney is emaciated already. And Amanda was looking might fine all oiled up at that challenge.

Jeff laying the smack down on Rupert was pretty interesting. I enjoyed it, but for me it's a bit close to the line on influencing votes.

I liked JT's move switching alliances. It's pretty risky since it puts him in an alliance of three against an alliance of four, but definitely better for the Heroes' chances at challenges.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:53 PM

5,509 posts, read 7,101,159 times
Finally JT saw the opportunity to work with the smart ones.
Glad Cirie is gone, she was a major manipulator.

I was hoping though the Villains would lose so they could get rid of Russell.

"Rob thinks he's running this show, I am the king! king of the mountain!" BWWWWAAAAHHHHH!

Old 03-04-2010, 08:28 PM

10,048 posts, read 14,414,649 times
I liked Cirie--but, JT's move was a smart one--and bold. I think it will make the tribe stay strong longer. Cirie was a strategically excellent player, and a great one. But, she was stirring the pot constantly, and it was a smart move to get rid of her, as I mentioned.
I think Colby, Tom, and JT are a super-strong alliance now, and according to next week's excerpts, Candance appears to join them. If this happens, Rupert, James, and Amanda will be down and out. Cirie really was the grease that held them all together.
I'd like to see Russell get the boot from the Villain tribe. He is not only a dirty player, but I don't think he's a good person in real life...ick.

Old 03-04-2010, 09:35 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,179,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
They had a season where the teams were seperated out between male and female if you remember. The challenges were very carefully and cleverly selected (manipulated, if you will, without most of us even knowing) to favor females - physical challenges stressing balance, and mental challenges stressing the right side of the female brain.
So then you had the females of course winning. They could easily do the same with an old vs young season.
I remembering thinking that as well but it was kind of fun to watch. Outside of the physical parts I think an old crew could whup a young crew. Just because of life experiences, more life wisdom and they wouldn't be taken in with the T&A factor.

Old 03-04-2010, 10:02 PM

44,619 posts, read 61,571,507 times
Was glad to see Cirie get the boot. Didn't care for her previously.

Russell made the biggest faux pas ever. He already has a big target on his back and he blew the opportunity tonight when he had the instructions to where the immunity idol was hidden. He said he felt something inside the sheath. Idiot should have wandered off quietly by himself and taken out the paper to see what it said first. Nope, drop it in front of everyone. Stupid is as stupid does.
If the Villians go to counsel next week, I bet Russell will be gone unless he comes up with another immunity idol, if another one is planted. He seems to have everyone PO'd.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV