Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2010, 11:13 PM

44,593 posts, read 61,412,482 times

Advertisements

This comming Wed nite's episode will have both tribes going to counsel meeting according to the promo's this weekend. Should be interesting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 08:40 AM

4,359 posts, read 6,513,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
This comming Wed nite's episode will have both tribes going to counsel meeting according to the promo's this weekend. Should be interesting.
It be the ONLY way the show was going to get the Villans to tribal for some HI drama because they weren't going to lose a challenge anytime soon.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:18 AM

16,631 posts, read 15,580,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitram View Post
Yup! Rob got right up in tami's Dreamy Eyes' face and said "Nice knowin' ya" so I think Rob is planning to force Russell to bring out the HII.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:49 AM

1,895 posts, read 3,408,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Yup! Rob got right up in tami's Dreamy Eyes' face and said "Nice knowin' ya" so I think Rob is planning to force Russell to bring out the HII.

Coach will not allow Russell to be voted out...

Old 03-22-2010, 11:18 AM

1,872 posts, read 4,227,853 times
That's one choice promo, LOL:
(Russell) - "I don't have the Idol."
(*Evil Giggling* Rob) - "It's been real."
This is too good. Those two are going to take it to the end.

Old 03-22-2010, 12:47 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,754,087 times
Boston Rob is cracking me up. He is so laid back yet no dummy.

Old 03-22-2010, 01:30 PM

No telling what the edit version of this preview really panned out to be... however ti's looking like Russell's days are numbered and he's not fess'in up to the HI possession.

The real interesting part will be in seeing how the Villan's alliances break down - or if they break down at all. Does the Russell/Parv/Coach group pull in more or are they it? The only hope they really have is if Coach can still seem to side up with Rob's group to recon for Russell. Him speak'em truth and so I don't think he'll be able to pull that one off. Sir Coachallot is still a dope and if he lines up with Russell he's a gonner too.

Old 03-22-2010, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
No telling what the edit version of this preview really panned out to be... however ti's looking like Russell's days are numbered and he's not fess'in up to the HI possession.

The real interesting part will be in seeing how the Villan's alliances break down - or if they break down at all. Does the Russell/Parv/Coach group pull in more or are they it? The only hope they really have is if Coach can still seem to side up with Rob's group to recon for Russell. Him speak'em truth and so I don't think he'll be able to pull that one off. Sir Coachallot is still a dope and if he lines up with Russell he's a gonner too.
oh man...i've already stated this, but here goes again...

Tyson is not alligned with Rob...and IMO he's more likely to allign with Russell and Parv...Coach is in, he's been knighted.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerjitsu View Post
oh man...i've already stated this, but here goes again...

Tyson is not alligned with Rob...and IMO he's more likely to allign with Russell and Parv...Coach is in, he's been knighted.
Oh I don't think Tyson has tied his self to Coach, not really. He has been down that path before.. Anywho - if he was he'd likely have kept his mouth shut after Coach's crying confession but instead ran - not walked - ran back to the group to report it. No - I believe Tyson will be watching out for Tyson this time.

Old 03-22-2010, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Oh I don't think Tyson has tied his self to Coach, not really. He has been down that path before.. Anywho - if he was he'd likely have kept his mouth shut after Coach's crying confession but instead ran - not walked - ran back to the group to report it. No - I believe Tyson will be watching out for Tyson this time.

we'll just have to see!! something will be done quickly i assume...alliances will be made and cut and clear on wednesday!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV