Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2010, 07:56 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,461,434 times

Advertisements

Unreal. The Heroes go into the merge with TWO Idols belonging to the Villians. Really dumb move.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2010, 08:46 AM

2,029 posts, read 4,038,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
Stupidest. move. ever. I didn't think JT would give Russell that idol. But he did. Apparently none of these people had watched Russell's season. Looks like they merge next week. If JT is the first to get voted off he has no one to blame but his dumb self.
Russell's season aired while they were filming Heroes vs. Villains. So none of them watched Russell in his season. And I agree...JT is dumb!

Old 04-16-2010, 10:00 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,531,780 times
Now ANYONE that writes a Love Letter to Russell needs to have thier head examined. JT??? Gosh - really?

There was NO reason what so ever for him to have provided the Idol to him, none what so ever. JT must be paranoid beyond belief. All the rest of the Heros tribe (except Amanda) went right along with him - for that I question them all.

Old 04-16-2010, 10:31 AM

1,252 posts, read 3,485,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
Russell's season aired while they were filming Heroes vs. Villains. So none of them watched Russell in his season. And I agree...JT is dumb!
I posted this tidbit some time ago.

1. (Russell's 1st season) Samoa S19 filmed 6/11/2009 - 7/19/2009

2. (Russell's 2nd season) Samoa S20 filmed 8/09/2009 - 9/16/2009

3. (Russell's 1st season) Samoa S19 aired 9/17/2009 - 12/20/2009

4. (Russell's 2nd season) Samoa S20 aired 2/11/2010 - present

This is why I think the Heroes and Villains got to see Russell's 1st season at the same time we did. Does anyone think the producers would have shown the Season 20 contestants any Season 19 footage between 7/19/09 and 8/9/09? I doubt it.

Old 04-16-2010, 12:23 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,933,979 times
Russell didn't watch his own season. Hence, why he's playing like he did last time and he'll end up being a 2 time loser of this show. No one on the jury's gonna vote for him. Just like they didn't last time. LOL cracks me up that he didn't learn from his first time out. In trying to be so smart... he's so stupid.

Old 04-16-2010, 01:10 PM

1,895 posts, read 3,415,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
Russell didn't watch his own season. Hence, why he's playing like he did last time and he'll end up being a 2 time loser of this show. No one on the jury's gonna vote for him. Just like they didn't last time. LOL cracks me up that he didn't learn from his first time out. In trying to be so smart... he's so stupid.
keep sippin' on that hateraid! we'll just have to see about all that...right now, looks like he's in the driver seat...

Old 04-16-2010, 01:13 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,323,326 times
Jeff mentions in his blog today that this crop of contestants were told about Russell and the fact that he was voted one of the top 5 dangerous (as in untrustworthy) contestants in the history of Survivor. So they were warned before filming started.

I remember one incident that was as close to stupid as JT giving the idol to Russell. I can't remember which season. It was a guy on one of the tribes who had promised to take one of the women with him if he won a contest. He won, didn't pick her to take with him. She played the guilt cart big time and when he also won the IM, she talked him into giving it to her. He was then voted out.

Old 04-16-2010, 02:17 PM

2,212 posts, read 5,152,757 times
That epi was so absurd I actually laughed out loud.

"Dear Russell...we think you're great and really want you to align with us. Burn this after reading." Good Lord. And what was even more sad is that nearly everyone thought it was a brilliant plan. And Colby standing on the platform, acting like he's in Mission Impossible...giving Russell instructions.

I think the previews were right...of all of the dumbest moves made throughout the seasons of Survivor, this one is right up there in the Hall of Fame.

But...the glimmer of hope I have for the Heroes is that the Villains made a BIG mistake in letting Sandra stay. She seriously dislikes every one of them and has no problem flipping and telling it like it is at Tribal Council. From the previews, it looks like she wastes no time in getting Rupert alone on the beach to tell them what's really going on. Sandra isn't a favorite of mine, but she isn't just going to sit back and let Russell and Pavarti run the show. She's got nothing left to lose now that her alliance is gone...and with the Heroes down to 5 and the Villains down to 5, it's only going to take Sandra to flip it. The only problem is that no one knows that Pavarti has the hidden idol, so that could come into play.

Old 04-16-2010, 02:47 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,933,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rugerjitsu View Post
keep sippin' on that hateraid! we'll just have to see about all that...right now, looks like he's in the driver seat...

He was in the "driver's seat" on his last season. Got all the way to the finals and LOST! Did he get even one vote?!?!?!

So.. he plays the game the same exact way... gets to the finals and guess what will happen??? The votes aren't based on who plays best. They're based on who the jury likes more. Russell's an idiot for not remembering that from last time.

Real rocket science tryna figure that one out.

And I neither like or hate him... especially hate, since that's a word I rarely attach to another human being. I just think he's incredibly stooopid.

Didn't learn his lesson the first time.

Old 04-16-2010, 02:56 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,195,706 times
O M G. Nothing more left to say about this Zero tribe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV