Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2010, 06:00 AM

10,160 posts, read 11,131,982 times

Advertisements

What a let down!!!!!!!!

I Was so hoping the Cowboys would win....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2010, 06:26 AM

1,603 posts, read 3,242,144 times
Very disappointed that the Cowboys didn't win I thought Jet was so much classier than Jordan because Jet could have easily pushed Jordan out of the way - but he didn't because he has CLASS! That deal with the bags at the airport proved to me what poor sports they truly are.

While, I'm no fan of Caite - I loved what she said to Carol/Brandy at the final stop. Classic - the look on their face was priceless.

I'm sure this won't be the last we hear from the Jet/Cord, I'd bet they end up on another show

Old 05-10-2010, 07:15 AM

730 posts, read 2,050,244 times
Dan and Jordan were on all cylinders last night, beginning with the fact that the stewardess allowed them to head to the first class section before landing to San Francisco. If they did pay for a first class ticket, they would've probably had a penalty since teams are only allowed to pay for economy seating.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:20 AM

1,242 posts, read 3,750,465 times
That stunt at the airport was totally classless and marred their win. It is a shame because had they shown some grace they could have still asked to be moved to first class. I think the move to first class is what won them the race.
CLASSLESS

Old 05-10-2010, 07:23 AM

730 posts, read 2,050,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hapaleeretired View Post
That stunt at the airport was totally classless and marred their win. It is a shame because had they shown some grace they could have still asked to be moved to first class. I think the move to first class is what won them the race.
CLASSLESS
That wasn't even it. What cost Jet and Cord the race was what happened at the Star Wars thing, although it wasn't meant to happen.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:59 AM

703 posts, read 2,937,367 times
The Star Wars thing when the Cowboys first got and one started to mess with the brother by shouting out all sort of crazy commends was hilarious. It was so amusing to see how worked up and frustrated the other team got and I agree that that was where the Cowboys lost. They stood there and waited way too long losing valuable time as the brothers were decoding the message.

Anyway, maybe it's just me, but I really dislike the fact that the teams were allowed to take notes and use those notes on the last challenge. I much rather have it be a true mental memory-recollection challenge rather than what it turned out.

Old 05-10-2010, 07:59 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,615,067 times
I was rooting for the Cowboys --- but I have to say that there is a small evil part of me that wishes that Caite and Brent would have won just so that we could have seen Brandy implode. Brandy and Carol were complete and total hags at the finish line -- Carol doing the slow golf clap and of course Brandy talking about how unfair it was to have been sidelined and then having the gall to say that it should have been the detectives or the cowboys! It is a shame that they broke up as I can't believe either of them will find another woman stupid (or bitter/shallow/arrogant) enough to date either of them.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:04 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,765,788 times
OH MY GRAVY!!!!

I SOOOOOO wanted the Cowboys to win. I was disappointed that they did not. They deserved it. First time I've ever really been disappointed that a certain team/person did not win.

1. At the airport........ what the brothers did WAS cut in line. When it cut to show the line w/ Caite's bag in line and then the Cowboys in line behind them laying down and the brother walking over and putting his backpack practically on top of Caite's but NEVER standing there till he went to retrieve it......... childish and it IS cutting in line. The Cowbowys showed a LOT of class. They were also HYSTERICAL in the way they handled it.

2. Wish the Cowboys would have gotten moved up to First Class as they have shown total class the entire race.

3. Good job on buying the book at the airport on SF before leaving. Those Cowboys are a LOT smarter than most people give them credit. Just because one wears a cowboy hat does not mean one does not have a fully functioning brain.

4. Laughed again at the Cowboys when he sat down and started giving directions. It so frustrated and distracted the brothers. They are too easily distracted. Too bad he could not have gone around him to get to the goal. Only disappointment on the Cowboys was why did he not realize that the brother was turning around at the end and do the same????? They sooo would have caught up with them then and passed them.

5. Brent and Caite got the bad taxi drivers this time. The brothers had them before and they behaved bad as well. Can't say that I would not do the same as it IS a race and you KNOW that a crappy taxi driver CAN cost you the race.

6. The Lesbians........... UGH!!! What ugly people. Just flat out UGLY!!!! Even when the Cowboys came running in to the final mat the lesbians did not even hardly clap for them or smile. OH MY GRAVY!!!! The lesbians are NOT open to others that are in any way "different" than them and that includes people that wear cowboy hats. UGLY PEOPLE!!! They are a disgrace to the human race. Then when Brent and Caite came running in they were even uglier. Phil said something that caused the interaction. Caite outstretched her arms to what I thought was an act of friendship or "hey, it was a game and you ran a good one" but they were just TOO UGLY to even accept. Of course they think they did no wrong whatsoever. The look on everyone elses face told it all. You could tell that NO ONE in the entire race liked what she said. I don't think they made ANY friends whatsoever on this race. Caite's comeback was good. I don't blame her one bit for saying that back to her ugly face. When it showed everyone hugging and all it NEVER showed the lesbians hugging or talking to anyone. No one probably wanted to be associated with them after being sequestred with them and being around them even on the race much less even shake their hand.

OH MY GRAVY!!!!!

OH MY GRAVY!

OH MY GRAVY!

Old 05-10-2010, 08:10 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,765,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
I was rooting for the Cowboys --- but I have to say that there is a small evil part of me that wishes that Caite and Brent would have won just so that we could have seen Brandy implode. Brandy and Carol were complete and total hags at the finish line -- Carol doing the slow golf clap and of course Brandy talking about how unfair it was to have been sidelined and then having the gall to say that it should have been the detectives or the cowboys! It is a shame that they broke up as I can't believe either of them will find another woman stupid (or bitter/shallow/arrogant) enough to date either of them.
I KNOW!!! I would have been happier if they would have won over the brothers just for that. Everyone I know when we talk about TAR and who we wanted to win when I said I wanted the Cowboys, everyone else did as well. When I said I would not mind if Brent and Caite won they were like, "why". Till I told them to get back at the lesbians. Then they all smiled and cracked up and said THAT would be awesome. The lesbians would have totally lost it. I bet anything that one of them would have tackled Caite to keep her from getting to the mat. ESPECIALLY if there was another team right there racing them to it. I could just see one of them throwing a foot out to trip her or something. They are the most absolute CLASSLESS people. The way then even "clapped" for the Cowboys when they came running in showed how ugly and rude they are. After everything these two venomous poeple STILL can't be happy for the chance they had to be on TAR and go as far as they did.

Old 05-10-2010, 08:39 AM

3,982 posts, read 6,549,578 times
Truly dissappointed that the cowboys did not win. The cutting in line thing was poor taste and made me want the brother to lose. Frankly, i think thats cheating and I think there should have been a penalty for that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV