Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-10-2010, 08:44 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,618,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
I KNOW!!! I would have been happier if they would have won over the brothers just for that. Everyone I know when we talk about TAR and who we wanted to win when I said I wanted the Cowboys, everyone else did as well. When I said I would not mind if Brent and Caite won they were like, "why". Till I told them to get back at the lesbians. Then they all smiled and cracked up and said THAT would be awesome. The lesbians would have totally lost it. I bet anything that one of them would have tackled Caite to keep her from getting to the mat. ESPECIALLY if there was another team right there racing them to it. I could just see one of them throwing a foot out to trip her or something. They are the most absolute CLASSLESS people. The way then even "clapped" for the Cowboys when they came running in showed how ugly and rude they are. After everything these two venomous poeple STILL can't be happy for the chance they had to be on TAR and go as far as they did.
You know - I think the reason that I hate the lesbians the most is that they had that ugly attitude from the very start of the race. Every challenge was beneath them (remember that only 'stupid' people crawl in mud?!). Have they never watched the race before? Yet still - *****, ***** and *****! Hated them from the moment the complained and demeaned the incredible opportunity they were given by being chosen to compete.

Does anyone have any interviews about what life was like at 'elimination station'?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2010, 09:00 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,779,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
You know - I think the reason that I hate the lesbians the most is that they had that ugly attitude from the very start of the race. Every challenge was beneath them (remember that only 'stupid' people crawl in mud?!). Have they never watched the race before? Yet still - *****, ***** and *****! Hated them from the moment the complained and demeaned the incredible opportunity they were given by being chosen to compete.

Does anyone have any interviews about what life was like at 'elimination station'?
I KNOW! It's like they had NO CLUE what TAR was all about. They were pissed at the Cowboys for getting a different bus and getting ahead of them all and thought the Cowboys were beneath them because of their accents and being more "country" or whatever. They were PISSED every single time they were outsmarted and outworked by people they thought were inferior to them.

Ya know, I'm thinking that if the Cowboys were in a dead heat race w/ Brent & Caite to the mat with Brent & Caite in front of them and one of the lesbians would have tripped her to keep her from getting to the mat and being first............. I'd bet anything that the Cowboys would have stopped and helped her up. The lesbians are so mean and ugly they would have shoved their own mother down and stomped on her to keep her from getting up if it meant them winning.

I'd love to hear some interviews now from all of the other teams about what was going on behind the scenes and after elimination.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:12 AM

14,785 posts, read 24,016,792 times
Quote:
I KNOW! It's like they had NO CLUE what TAR was all about. They were pissed at the Cowboys for getting a different bus and getting ahead of them all and thought the Cowboys were beneath them because of their accents and being more "country" or whatever. They were PISSED every single time they were outsmarted and outworked by people they thought were inferior to them.

Ya know, I'm thinking that if the Cowboys were in a dead heat race w/ Brent & Caite to the mat with Brent & Caite in front of them and one of the lesbians would have tripped her to keep her from getting to the mat and being first............. I'd bet anything that the Cowboys would have stopped and helped her up. The lesbians are so mean and ugly they would have shoved their own mother down and stomped on her to keep her from getting up if it meant them winning.

I'd love to hear some interviews now from all of the other teams about what was going on behind the scenes and after elimination.
i so agree with you those nasty lesb would have done anything to win you are right about that and the one with the dark hair showed how class less she was and caite showed how one with class handles something like that . bravo to caite for that alone .

Old 05-10-2010, 09:32 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,744,426 times
Quote:
OH MY GRAVY!!!!
Please....let's all let that saying fade away. Deal?

Old 05-10-2010, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
Why?

Cause it's "too country" or something?

Old 05-10-2010, 09:40 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,981,402 times
Worst. Finale. Ever.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:44 AM

4,061 posts, read 9,862,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
I think our country could use a little bit more "Oh my gravy" and a little less OMFG!

Old 05-10-2010, 09:47 AM

4,796 posts, read 22,872,491 times
I fail to see how the brothers were 'classless' by cutting in line, but the cowboys were 'pure class' by shouting and trying to disrupt the brothers in the Star Wars game.I mean its a race, and both moves were fair, but I don't think either of those moves was worse than the other. The cowboys were laying on the floor with plenty of room for the brothers--or any other traveller--to cut in. They could have ended up on an entirely different flight if other travelers had taken their seats because of their laid back attitude. They didn't have their game on then and they paid for it.

I suppose since I wasn't cheering for any particular team, I just can't see it the way others do.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
I think our country could use a little bit more "Oh my gravy" and a little less OMFG!
Agreed.

Heck fire, I hear sayings like, "Oh My Gravy" all the time. Heck, sure beats some of the ones I hear my MIL say.

Sad that some people really are so intolerant of other peoples common phrases that are a part of their past and such.

And, yes, I did say some of those things just because. I mean, if someone is offended or intolerant of the phrase "oh my gravy" they are just showing they are intolerant of others that are different than them.

Old 05-10-2010, 09:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodaka View Post
I fail to see how the brothers were 'classless' by cutting in line, but the cowboys were 'pure class' by shouting and trying to disrupt the brothers in the Star Wars game.

I mean its a race, and both moves were fair, but I don't think either of those moves was worse than the other. The cowboys were laying on the floor with plenty of room for the brothers--or anyone else--to cut in. It was a stupid move on their part to leave that opportunity open and they paid for it.

I suppose since I wasn't cheering for any particular team, I just can't see it the way others do.
We don't know if Caite had previously been sitting there and the Cowboys laid down where they did so as not to be on top of her. I guess they should have just gone and put them down in front of Caite's backpack. Why not.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV