U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 01-19-2011, 05:45 PM

9,797 posts, read 6,696,008 times
Camille says she doesn't want to get married again.
And a collective ,"whew!" was heard by all the single men of the world
Real Housewives of Beverly Hills: Camille on Marrying Again : People.com

Old 01-19-2011, 08:22 PM

5,019 posts, read 9,022,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
I can't put my finger on why I think this, but it really seems like Andy Cohen just can't stand Camille. Like, he wasn't being genuine but was being over-the-top sweetly fake to her. And no, I don't think I'm projecting my own feelings about Camille onto Andy, because I actually have started to feel more sorry for her.

Did anyone else catch that or feel that way about Andy, too?
I think it was because she was drinking Diet Coke.

I mean, who goes on WWHL and doesn't drink a cocktail???

(Unless one is pregnant of course ).

Old 01-19-2011, 09:39 PM

21,643 posts, read 31,131,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
In case you haven't seen..

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion Preview Trailer - Get Your Popcorn Now!

I betting the big issue is Cedric.
Oh. Wow.

Kim drinking. That explains the laughing for no reason and the looking pitiful one minute and being mean the next.

I think that Ken is talking about Cedric. He really hates this guy, whoever he is. But I guess it could be the guy at the hotel, too.

Whatever happens, this looks really, really good. I hope it pans out. So many reunion shows end up ho-hum. By the final reunion episode of DC I was barely paying attention.

Old 01-20-2011, 07:31 AM

2,376 posts, read 2,352,370 times
There's no way Cedric could do or say those things and still be allowed to live with Lisa and Ken. He's on tenterhooks as it is.

I'm telling you, Ken's rant is about the drunk guy! LOL

Old 01-20-2011, 07:56 AM

3,863 posts, read 6,829,453 times
But how could Ken work up that much emotion over some guy they don't even know? Given his passionate response, my money's on Cedric.

Old 01-20-2011, 09:05 AM

17,595 posts, read 24,614,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
There's no way Cedric could do or say those things and still be allowed to live with Lisa and Ken. He's on tenterhooks as it is.

I'm telling you, Ken's rant is about the drunk guy! LOL
Ohhhhhhhhhh!!!! That's right, forgot about that.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:17 AM

1,964 posts, read 2,669,035 times
Wow, the reunion looks intense!!

Old 01-20-2011, 10:32 AM

3,321 posts, read 2,864,925 times
Per Kelsey Grammer's January 17-23 2011 TV Guide interview "Grammer Lesson"

TV Guide: Your private life is all over the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which stars your ex Camille, no?

Grammer: Or some version thereof. Those shows aren't really real, you know. And the rest is private.

Old 01-20-2011, 12:23 PM

2,987 posts, read 1,682,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
And still I wonder...if Allison is so good at predicting cheating husbands and how long marriages will last, did she give Camille a heads up that her husband was poking someone else and that she was headed for divorce court? Another fake. Glad her show was cacncelled. She is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
Last night I watched the Howard Stern interview with Camille. She did mention that when Allison was telling Kyle about her marriage, Camille said, she believes Allison was getting the vibes from her, since she was next to her. So, Allison should have been telling Camille instead of Kyle.

Interesting the things that were said about Kelsey. Howard asked the questions and Camille smiled or nodded.

Old 01-20-2011, 12:45 PM

3,321 posts, read 2,864,925 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawaiiLover View Post
Last night I watched the Howard Stern interview with Camille. She did mention that when Allison was telling Kyle about her marriage, Camille said, she believes Allison was getting the vibes from her, since she was next to her. So, Allison should have been telling Camille instead of Kyle.

Interesting the things that were said about Kelsey. Howard asked the questions and Camille smiled or nodded.
Isn't it though? Just my interpretation, but I think Camille got some real digs in before Kelsey could slap the "lip lock" contract down on her like many celebs do. It is/probably was, a negotiating tool to garner more money in the divorce! MEOW!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV