Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2011, 09:41 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,784,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
He looks good for 37! Who is he and why is he leaving there?

Oh, and I could never give my dog away!!
Quote:
So he is just some random person that they are allowing to live there? Was he the gardener or something?
Cedric ws a friend of Lisa's daughter. He ended up moving in but didn't want to move out. He sometimes worked at the restaurant they own. Well not too much work but a few things.

Taylor probably had no problem giving the dog away. Her husband bought it for her daughter's birthday and that gift went over so much better than the gift Taylor had bought a 5 year old; which was some extravagant, gawdy piece of jewelry Taylor was mad from the get-go bout that dog.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:00 PM

WOW--on WWH 71% of the viewers who voted were on KIM's side tonight vs Kyle

Old 01-20-2011, 10:02 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,332,262 times
Kim and Kyle have 0 communication skills with each other, I'm talking about when it comes to having a heart-to-heart. It seems like they've never had a heart-to-heart as adults.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:08 PM

2,385 posts, read 4,332,262 times
What did Kim shout at her sister in the limo that set her off?

"Get out of my house!"??? "You stole my house?"

I didn't catch it.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:20 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,465,890 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
What did Kim shout at her sister in the limo that set her off?

"Get out of my house!"??? "You stole my house?"

I didn't catch it.

I listened closely the 2nd time and it sounded like she said "you stole my house".

Old 01-20-2011, 10:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I listened closely the 2nd time and it sounded like she said "you stole my house".
I think she said that as well. Probably meant the house her(Kim's) working paid for. I think Kim gets a bum rap while Kyle seems to come out smelling like roses. Kyle is annoying me as much lately as Camille does. And that's a LOT!!!

Old 01-20-2011, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Taylor is going to be so busted on the reunion show when they "roll tape!"
LOL!! Can't wait for that one.

Quote:
Am starting to dislike Kyle too. Kyle loooooves to be the victim and she just won't let anything go. Keeps on and on and on till I wanna reach through the tv and slap her.
Yes!! I really liked Kyle at the start but as the weeks went by? I got really tired of her not taking responsibility for any of her own words or actions and blaming Kim for everything (not that I'm a fan of Kim)

Quote:
Camille-blech.
Yes. Ick. Same old song.

Quote:
Adrienne and Lisa are pretty awesome women with pretty awesome spouses.
Love them all!!!! They are the most real, down to earth people!

Quote:
Kim--she's a pitiful creature and I do believe she was her family's meal ticket.
She absolutely was!! I remember her when I was a kid --- she was on everything. I'm sure all the money she made, all the residuals, everything went to support her family. Now? She's mourning a lost childhood and is resentful of her family because, somewhere in her mind, she probably felt responsible for supporting them when she was only a child. Now, they've all "left her" and she has no one and nothing and is a 40+ year old woman who can't truly stand on her own feet and has separation anxiety (regarding her own daughter). Very sad case.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 121804 View Post
Favorite comment of the night was by Lisa re: Taylor: something to the extent"She loves the BH lifestyle more than true happiness."

That sums up Taylor. Very sad --- thinking she's escaping her messed up childhood by being a part of the BH life.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:31 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,259,284 times
Quote:
He looks good for 37! Who is he and why is he leaving there?

Oh, and I could never give my dog away!!
He use to work for them.

They had to give the dog away because their daughter is allergic. Taylor said on WWHL that it was confirmed when they went away to Mexico and their daughter's symptoms went away.

You wanted to see what all the fuss is about, didn't you? Be careful. I only watched the news, educational shows and Top Chef. I started watching the New York franchise about a year ago and now I am a Bravo slave.

Old 01-20-2011, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
He use to work for them.

They had to give the dog away because their daughter is allergic. Taylor said on WWHL that it was confirmed when they went away to Mexico and their daughter's symptoms went away.

You wanted to see what all the fuss is about, didn't you? Be careful. I only watched the news, educational shows and Top Chef. I started watching the New York franchise about a year ago and now I am a Bravo slave.
LOL--you are a member of the dark side now--we have you!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV