Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-17-2011, 05:32 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,722,530 times

Advertisements

DingDong really needs to learn to stop doing interviews. She needs to just be quiet.
As stated below-she doesn't want to be involved in the wedding
Well duh!

"I don't want to be involved with the wedding, not at all," the Real Housewives star says of Kelsey Grammer's upcoming nuptials to Kayte Walsh

Camille Grammer on Kelsey Grammer's Wedding: I'm Not Going : People.com

Old 02-18-2011, 05:33 AM

17,763 posts, read 39,592,847 times
Watched last night. Not quite sure what the point was. It made DingDong look even dingdongier. Maybe the point was to fan flames toward crazy eyes Allison and 15 minute reznik. Kyle and DingDong needed to have their heads bashed together because they both set this clusterF up. Was there any food eaten? If Kyle doesn't know what a lightning rod Faye is, then she's not as smart as I thought she was. Same with DingDong ... hey bongohead ... you invite a "medium" to a party, of course she's going to have to perform. I do love how she was busted for the fraud she is. All that crap about Kyle was nothing but venom because DingDong whined. Same with Kyle. Faye was loaded for bear before the party because Kyle blabbed about the drama.

Taylortrash actually came out better ... well, for at least one episode.

My eyes!!!!! My eyes ... or as Duhmona would say: Moy oyz! Moy oyz!!!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...=feeds-newsxml

Old 02-18-2011, 07:24 AM

3,961 posts, read 10,598,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post

"I don't want to be involved with the wedding, not at all,"[/url]
Are you sure, Camille? Cuz Kayte was hoping you'd be the flower girl.

Old 02-18-2011, 08:56 AM

17,763 posts, read 39,592,847 times
or be in charge of the guestbook so you can keep track of how many so called friends are going to abandon your pathetic plastic tuchus.

Old 02-18-2011, 09:10 AM

3,961 posts, read 10,598,861 times
Well, if they did it's only because they're, you know. (jealous)

Old 02-18-2011, 01:30 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,050,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Watched last night. Not quite sure what the point was. It made DingDong look even dingdongier. Maybe the point was to fan flames toward crazy eyes Allison and 15 minute reznik. Kyle and DingDong needed to have their heads bashed together because they both set this clusterF up. Was there any food eaten? If Kyle doesn't know what a lightning rod Faye is, then she's not as smart as I thought she was. Same with DingDong ... hey bongohead ... you invite a "medium" to a party, of course she's going to have to perform. I do love how she was busted for the fraud she is. All that crap about Kyle was nothing but venom because DingDong whined. Same with Kyle. Faye was loaded for bear before the party because Kyle blabbed about the drama.

Taylortrash actually came out better ... well, for at least one episode.

My eyes!!!!! My eyes ... or as Duhmona would say: Moy oyz! Moy oyz!!!!

Kelsey Grammer puts on a very public display of affection with 29-year-old fiancée on pre-wedding beach getaway | Mail Online
I was having a great laugh because you said "bongohead" and then I clicked on that link.

Oh. My. Word. And I thought Kelsey talking with food in his mouth was disgusting. It is all I can do to keep lunch down. Does he actually think he looks good? And I hate to say it but Bongohead looks better. Is it me or is his new dalliance barely tolerating him? He's got the woman in a death grip, for crying out loud. She's probably chanting "Ten ore years, ten more years..."

And good gawd, Kelsey, put a friggin shirt on. You are revolting.

Old 02-18-2011, 09:58 PM

2,040 posts, read 3,852,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
My eyes!!!!! My eyes ... or as Duhmona would say: Moy oyz! Moy oyz!!!!]
I need some "crack pie" after that!!

Allison is trash. Karma is a biatch..... Know this. Ha! Never watched Medium and glad I never did knowing that it was suppose to be based on this idiot.

Old 02-18-2011, 10:11 PM

737 posts, read 1,643,409 times
Speaking of I came here to post on this show I don't normaly watch any of these shows House wife of _____. However I did catch this one by chance and they had the woman on that told you about yourself. When they were at the table I got a few close up of them and thought to myself with all that plastic surgery they all look just like Drag Queens.

I mean really look at these woman next time honestly I'm not a rude person and have nothing against them in anyway shape or form. It's the honest true I kept looking and them and thinking that is plastic surgery then it dawned on me. They look just like Drag Queens. OMG.

Old 02-18-2011, 10:12 PM

737 posts, read 1,643,409 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlady01 View Post
Speaking of I came here to post on this show I don't normaly watch any of these shows House wife of _____. However I did catch this one by chance and they had the woman on that told you about yourself. When they were at the table I got a few close up of them and thought to myself with all that plastic surgery they all look just like Drag Queens.

I mean really look at these woman next time honestly I'm not a rude person and have nothing against them in anyway shape or form. It's the honest true I kept looking and them and thinking that is plastic surgery then it dawned on me. They look just like Drag Queens. OMG.

I mean in the face look at their faces they look like Drag Queens. I was like that is discus sting.

Old 02-18-2011, 10:18 PM

2,040 posts, read 3,852,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starlady01 View Post
I mean in the face look at their faces they look like Drag Queens. I was like that is discus sting.
Funny that you mention this. I like Adrienne on RHBH but she looks like the actual drag queen on RH of Miami which will air soon.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV