U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
Old 02-26-2011, 05:42 AM
 
12,467 posts, read 17,696,237 times
Reputation: 13391
Yea, Kelsey got married. Unfortunately, the news of Kelsey's marriage is not on topic of this particular thread. Please feel free to go diss (or not) him on a thread in Celebrities. We are back on topic (the show) in
3
2
1

 
Old 03-08-2011, 10:37 PM
 
4,502 posts, read 7,700,833 times
Reputation: 3919
I heard today there will be a second season of RH of BH and that Camille is possibly coming back. Darn! I was really hoping the dumped her. Oh well.

Not sure if I'll be watching. I'm still on my "Bravo Boycott" until they air the new season of RH of NYC.
 
Old 03-08-2011, 10:42 PM
 
Location: gazing @ the Blue Ridge Mountains
9,743 posts, read 6,465,524 times
Reputation: 13313
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I heard today there will be a second season of RH of BH and that Camille is possibly coming back. Darn! I was really hoping the dumped her. Oh well.

Not sure if I'll be watching. I'm still on my "Bravo Boycott" until they air the new season of RH of NYC.
for sure YUCK to Camille. I'm not watching that Miami fiasco but am watching the OC one.
 
Old 03-10-2011, 06:39 AM
 
Location: NJ
7,106 posts, read 13,272,644 times
Reputation: 3792
I'd like to see Camille come back. I'd like to see how she is without the Kelsey stuff going on.
She's been different on other shows I've watched; so I'll give her a chance
 
Old 03-10-2011, 09:32 AM
 
Location: Not where I want to be.
1,176 posts, read 750,382 times
Reputation: 1989
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I'd like to see Camille come back. I'd like to see how she is without the Kelsey stuff going on.
She's been different on other shows I've watched; so I'll give her a chance
I have seen her too. I think she realized what a moron she came off as and maybe she is trying to change. One can hope anyway.
 
Old 03-10-2011, 10:09 AM
 
Location: NJ
7,106 posts, read 13,272,644 times
Reputation: 3792
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I have seen her too. I think she realized what a moron she came off as and maybe she is trying to change. One can hope anyway.
Since I don't know her on anything else; I have to wonder if most of what we saw was the direct result of her personal life. I went through a pretty nasty divorce; it was hard to keep my emotions in check. So I'll give her a chance if she comes back & try to keep an open mind.

I'm not saying any of it is an excuse or ok; just that I understand some what of where she was coming from. She was probably wondering when the world would find out; has to be a horrible feeling
 
Old 03-10-2011, 02:51 PM
 
Location: Portland, OR
4,262 posts, read 3,896,620 times
Reputation: 2852
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I heard today there will be a second season of RH of BH and that Camille is possibly coming back. Darn! I was really hoping the dumped her. Oh well.

Not sure if I'll be watching. I'm still on my "Bravo Boycott" until they air the new season of RH of NYC.
Actually I heard they were all coming back (I can't post a link because I saw it on a blog.

Anyway NY is supposed to finally come back in early April. (Which means three Housewives franchises will be on the air at the same time.)
 
Old 03-10-2011, 02:53 PM
 
Location: Portland, OR
4,262 posts, read 3,896,620 times
Reputation: 2852
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Since I don't know her on anything else; I have to wonder if most of what we saw was the direct result of her personal life. I went through a pretty nasty divorce; it was hard to keep my emotions in check. So I'll give her a chance if she comes back & try to keep an open mind.

I'm not saying any of it is an excuse or ok; just that I understand some what of where she was coming from. She was probably wondering when the world would find out; has to be a horrible feeling
I don't think she was on any other program except for talk shows and stuff like that. I think she is supposed to be on "@#$My Dad Says."
 
Old 03-10-2011, 08:00 PM
 
Location: gazing @ the Blue Ridge Mountains
9,743 posts, read 6,465,524 times
Reputation: 13313
EXCLUSIVE: Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills & Its Original Cast Will Return For Season 2! | Radar Online

RadarOnline.com has also learned that Kim was not sure about returning. Sources connected with the show say Kim asked Bravo executives for money and wanted to be the highest paid cast member.


I loved that Kim asked for more $$$ Her addiction made them big bucks last season. Go for it !!
 
Old 03-12-2011, 08:18 PM
 
4,502 posts, read 7,700,833 times
Reputation: 3919
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
EXCLUSIVE: Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills & Its Original Cast Will Return For Season 2! | Radar Online

RadarOnline.com has also learned that Kim was not sure about returning. Sources connected with the show say Kim asked Bravo executives for money and wanted to be the highest paid cast member.


I loved that Kim asked for more $$$ Her addiction made them big bucks last season. Go for it !!

Totally agree with this!!! Kim's storyline was probably the best one of the season --- I hope she got more money!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:09 PM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top